MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Before you made this post, he wouldn't have checked his pm.:| I don't know bout you but I wouldn't be announcing how you hope to collaborate on a plan to bring illegal drugs into the country more easily.

Go fuck yourself and choke on your own cock fucking troll piece of shit.

Pound sand Iv said for them to answer my pm befor and you opened ur mouth then to people will post whatever the fuck they want iv kept my mouth closed for a min every time i see you post it's always your running ur mouth on some bullshit and for ur info Iv pm them and they don't answer then u ask them to answer in public and then all the sudden they do

I could hardly understand what your illiterate ass was saying, jesus christ. If others will post whatever the fuck they want, then so will I. But whatever, I'm done with you peasants.

I could hardly understand what your illiterate ass was saying, jesus christ. If others will post whatever the fuck they want, then so will I. But whatever, I'm done with you peasants.
Let me put it like this pound sand in your ass fuck boy I'm sure your some little punk ass lame that isn't about shit so you go ahead and keep talking out your neck bitch boy it's not are fault people stuck you in a trash can in high school y don't you contribute something to the community instead of just trying to act cool because everyone knows ur not all this tuff talk coming from your key board in ur moms basement keep it up and I'm gonna come smash your moms booty and next thing you know u will be calling me dad

So guys, i am here finally.
1. Regarding pharmaoxy result. We are not ignoring this situation. That vial tested is from an old batch, which we already don`t don`t have in our international warehouse. But our european warehouse still has the same batch. We sent to Simec both vials - from our international warehouse directly from the factory - to prove you that the current batch is ok and a vial from our european warehouse. If the result will be like at anaboliclab there will be something to think about. Generally as far as i understood from our team the peaks found could be typical for the chemically broken oxymetholone, but first let`s wait for the newest results. Generally if you use basicstero you have nothing to worry about. Our testing program is valid, if you have doubts, you can send your samples and if our product fails the testing of course you get your product replaced without any questions.

2. I think my colleague mention that we are about to start producing an absolutely new drug... In 2 words this is a vaccine, that works like myostatine inhibitor. The main difference from all inhibitors being currently on the market is that this is not some active agent that disables production of myostatine. This is a vaccine and works as any vaccine. It makes body’s natural defenses to safely develop immunity to "disease" - myostatine in our case. In this case your body make itself to produce less myostatine. Our athletes team is already testing it. Sergey Kulaev IFBB pro and our competing athletes are currently testing it and satisfied with results. More details will be provided a bit later. By the way, this vaccine shall be injected only 2 times within 3 month. first one injection and 2 weeks later another one. Minimum 3 month after this it will be working...

3. Regarding seizures, etc. All seizures happen as i mentioned before in Chicago and LA only. If you are from these cities or neighborhood please use stealth shipping. We are working on a new type of a stealth shipping which will be really stealth.

Also, we have some seizures of orders shipped from Europe to Scandinavian countries. Our partner there refused to reship such vials. Currently we don`t provide delivery guarantee to Scandinavian countries even from our EU warehouse. After we get new stealth products we reconsider this issue.

4. We have some changes in our site. Recently we had some major changes in our site which could cause bugs, namely if you chose WU as payment option you could get an error. It is fixed now.

From now if you choose bitcoin as payment option you will get amount to pay in bitcoins. This amount is calculated in real-time by the official BTC- USD ratio. We had to use it because lot of customers used the ratio of their excahger and we received less funds as it shall be. Now we provide the amount to pay in bitcoins. 10% discount for bitcoin payments is considered in this case.

5. i was not in wickr last several days. Now i am back. I will reply all messages soon. All emails were replied timely. If you have not received response please check your spam folder and make sure you use the contact form on our site and not the email info@basicstero.com - it is for automessages only.

it got lost in the clutter

Let me put it like this pound sand in your ass fuck boy I'm sure your some little punk ass lame that isn't about shit so you go ahead and keep talking out your neck bitch boy it's not are fault people stuck you in a trash can in high school y don't you contribute something to the community instead of just trying to act cool because everyone knows ur not all this tuff talk coming from your key board in ur moms basement keep it up and I'm gonna come smash your moms booty and next thing you know u will be calling me dad

Ok. Where would you like to meet? We can discuss in pm if you'd like

Ok. Where would you like to meet? We can discuss in pm if you'd like
Yeah no offense, you and I have never had issues, but handle this elsewhere. This thread is to discuss pharmacom product.
Same with @wedorecover and whoever else doesn't contribute to quality control of these products
E - saying this as respectfully as possible because I don't want to be part of the problem :D

Yeah no offense, you and I have never had issues, but handle this elsewhere. This thread is to discuss pharmacom product.
Same with @wedorecover and whoever else doesn't contribute to quality control of these products
E - saying this as respectfully as possible because I don't want to be part of the problem :D

Yeah, my original intent with the posts that started this mess was to eliminate unnecessary clutter to the thread but ironically it has just created more bullshit so big fail. Sorry to have taken up so much space arguing, making info more difficult to find was far from my intention. My apologies people.

Hey brother I'm sorry Iv just bit my tongue for a long time got tired of seeing him hammering dudes that are trying to get ahole of pharmacom he has done it to me in the past and I feel it uncalled for

Last edited:
If anything handle this in a pm
Shit you can even create your own thread
At the end of the day we're all here for the same thing
I'm sure many people missed the oxymetholone announcement made by pharmacom labs(myself included) while trying to filter through all the mess
Though that's not your guys fault, I'm sure the information would be much easier to locate if the thread wasn't flooded with arguments about unrelated topics.
Anyways that's all from me :D
Respect to both of you for understanding

Sponsors

Latest posts