MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pack landed today. Ta was amazing order and paid thursady mg picked up friday and even with the holiday pack landed at drop spot today with regular shipping. Any idea when dbol will be available on domestic site? @Phamacom Helper

How do you get the store credit for leaving a review"?
Do you just go site to site getting paid for reviews. This is not that type of board. Infact, it's highly frowned upon round here to practice these behavioral characteristics you display.. It sends out a message that you could potentially be a gear skank. Not saying you are... However, it's not looking good for you thus far...

I dont think pharmacom gives credit for reviews, i could be wrong. Besides if someone is getting something for leaving a review i wouldn't trust their review.

Do you just go site to site getting paid for reviews. This is not that type of board. Infact, it's highly frowned upon round here to practice these behavioral characteristics you display.. It sends out a message that you could potentially be a gear skank. Not saying you are... However, it's not looking good for you thus far...

Definitely not something to do around here and for good reason. My feeling was if I did do a cycle and logged it. I would do all the bloods, etc just to do it. Not because I want credit. But if it helps someone better themselves and it's a proper review that follows the guidelines. Then meso is the right place!!

Pack landed today. Ta was amazing order and paid thursady mg picked up friday and even with the holiday pack landed at drop spot today with regular shipping. Any idea when dbol will be available on domestic site? @Phamacom Helper
Hi, I cannot say exact date (I hope that you understand why) but it will be soon, very soon.
We will inform all when it be done

I'm still curious about the anadrol. I ran the injectable at the beginning of my cycle. I saw that it was an "old batch", how is "old" being defined here? Few months? A year? I don't have the box or vial anymore, don't know the batch #. Is anything going to come of this?

Guys, urgent info. I just found out a glitch in our system. Our guys were improving our system but made a mistake with orders export. To cut it short: a part of orders placed during our promo could be shipped without bonus items! If this is your case, don`t worry, we ship missing items after you inform us. Please use our email sales.int@basicstero.com to report such cases. Sorry for inconvenience. All other questions and pms will be replied later.

This is not a rant, just to let everyone know how my situation is working out. I have already made contact with the email listed above.

As expected, I received a partial order. However, some of the items missing were Promo items and some were Regular items. So, now it's back to waiting to see how they handle this and how long I have to wait.

This is not a rant, just to let everyone know how my situation is working out. I have already made contact with the email listed above.

As expected, I received a partial order. However, some of the items missing were Promo items and some were Regular items. So, now it's back to waiting to see how they handle this and how long I have to wait.

They split up larger orders, supposedly because small packs are less often seized, and they only post the tracking number for the first pack. My last order arrived in two packs a few days apart. Hopefully, that's all this is..

They split up larger orders, supposedly because small packs are less often seized, and they only post the tracking number for the first pack. My last order arrived in two packs a few days apart. Hopefully, that's all this is..
Thanks for the info. I would imagine I would get two tracking number?

This is true I thought I would receive 2 tracking numbers and got concerned to. A few days later the second pack showed.

Another pack landed today from us domestic. I used express shipping on this pack. The difference between express shipping and regular shipping was 2 days. 5 days including memorial day (so really 4) and 3 days for express shipping.