MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Seriously guys, not only you answer 1 out of 3 questions but also take 3 full days to answer a simple question... Your support is what will kill you.

My EU Domestic shipment has been stuck for 3 weeks now in my country, I went to the post office and the guys who work there have no idea what happened. Also, ironically, they don't have any contact information that I could use. The only way would be for basicstero to fill in a claim, which, by the looks of it, I better of pull up a chair and wait.

PS: Yep, I guess this will be my first and last purchase. Disappointed.

Seriously guys, not only you answer 1 out of 3 questions but also take 3 full days to answer a simple question... Your support is what will kill you.

My EU Domestic shipment has been stuck for 3 weeks now in my country, I went to the post office and the guys who work there have no idea what happened. Also, ironically, they don't have any contact information that I could use. The only way would be for basicstero to fill in a claim, which, by the looks of it, I better of pull up a chair and wait.

Wow. Such a sad story...

Or you can wait 3 days for a response instead of being impatient.
Everyone else has had good experiences besides you.

So, I've used Test base and some injable dbol/adrol with minimal results at best. At this point I'm not really that big a fan on them. But since I'm moving into contest prep and use Tren and Winnie (I really like inj Winnie), I decided to get some Mix#5. Its Test, Tren, Winnie "all base." I gota tell you I really liked the boost and kick it gave me. I could literally feel the aggression kickin in after 45 minutes and it lasted the entire workout and then some. I'm going to assume it's the Tren base that is doing most of this. I just want to say I'm a big fan of this now. Perhaps a Tren base would be a nice product. I would definitely buy some. But for now, I'm enjoying this mix.

Just be patient. These guys are busy im sure they got better things to do than sit on meso all day and wait for someone to complain about there order not arriving in 7 days. If you want a fast T/A buy domestic. If it has been stuck for 3 weeks customs may have it.

So, I've used Test base and some injable dbol/adrol with minimal results at best. At this point I'm not really that big a fan on them. But since I'm moving into contest prep and use Tren and Winnie (I really like inj Winnie), I decided to get some Mix#5. Its Test, Tren, Winnie "all base." I gota tell you I really liked the boost and kick it gave me. I could literally feel the aggression kickin in after 45 minutes and it lasted the entire workout and then some. I'm going to assume it's the Tren base that is doing most of this. I just want to say I'm a big fan of this now. Perhaps a Tren base would be a nice product. I would definitely buy some. But for now, I'm enjoying this mix.

The test base from them sucks donkey dick the mix 5 had minimal effect on me

Thanks for the info. I would imagine I would get two tracking number?

This is true I thought I would receive 2 tracking numbers and got concerned to. A few days later the second pack showed.
this is so, there was a period when we provided only one tracking number. Now customers will get both if they order is splitted and also yes we split bigger orders to reduce seizure risk. We cover shipping expenses of the second package, you pay nothing extra.

I can hardly imagine this situation unles you are addressing to info@basicstero.com, which is for automessages only or your email got into the spam folder. I will check it.
thanks for feedback. Mix 5 is good for pre-workout, however if you use simultaneously a potent stack of course the effect could be not so expressed. But still this blend is pretty demanded.
By the way i don`t remember if i uploaded it, i think no. Latest report - tren hexa raws purity.

don`t you think this is not enough info to judge? there can be a lot of reasons why you did not got what you expected. The drug is proven and it is working.

Also i remind that we had a glitch on site in may. As result lost of bonuses were not shipped. If you have no received your bonus, please let us know. Don`t worry, we will ship the missing items immediately. Sorry for inconvenience, this will not happen again.

Last edited:
By the way i don`t remember if i uploaded it, i think no. Latest report - tren hexa raws purity.

x
don`t you think this is not enough info to judge? there can be a lot of reasons why you did not got what you expected. The drug is proven and it is working.

p.s. it looks like i messed up in the previous message, but i can`t edit it any longer.

Last edited:
Or you can wait 3 days for a response instead of being impatient.
Everyone else has had good experiences besides you.
Well, perhaps you might consider taking some of your patience and actually read others experience?

Considering the fact that Ive been waiting 1 month for a so called 100% garanteed delivery, and an estimated 7 day Eu domestic delivery, I would call myself patiente. If you like to waste your money, that's your problem.

Just be patient. These guys are busy im sure they got better things to do than sit on meso all day and wait for someone to complain about there order not arriving in 7 days. If you want a fast T/A buy domestic. If it has been stuck for 3 weeks customs may have it.
The fact is that I have not used Meso to contact them. I have used their website. Perhaps you sir might not read my post entirely, but I clearly mentioned that it was EU Domestic. Customs may have, or just NOT. Should I be judged for waiting more information about something I bought?

this is so, there was a period when we provided only one tracking number. Now customers will get both if they order is splitted and also yes we split bigger orders to reduce seizure risk. We cover shipping expenses of the second package, you pay nothing extra.

I can hardly imagine this situation unles you are addressing to info@basicstero.com, which is for automessages only or your email got into the spam folder. I will check it.

thanks for feedback. Mix 5 is good for pre-workout, however if you use simultaneously a potent stack of course the effect could be not so expressed. But still this blend is pretty demanded.

Also i remind that we had a glitch on site in may. As result lost of bonuses were not shipped. If you have no received your bonus, please let us know. Don`t worry, we will ship the missing items immediately. Sorry for inconvenience, this will not happen again.

I only use sales@pharmacomlabs.com, and since we have already talked there I believe it to be the right email. If not, I apolagize, perhaps you might point me to the one that may suit my questions better.

Well, perhaps you might consider taking some of your patience and actually read others experience?

Considering the fact that Ive been waiting 1 month for a so called 100% garanteed delivery, and an estimated 7 day Eu domestic delivery, I would call myself patiente. If you like to waste your money, that's your problem.

The fact is that I have not used Meso to contact them. I have used their website. Perhaps you sir might not read my post entirely, but I clearly mentioned that it was EU Domestic. Customs may have, or just NOT. Should I be judged for waiting more information about something I bought?

I only use sales@pharmacomlabs.com, and since we have already talked there I believe it to be the right email. If not, I apolagize, perhaps you might point me to the one that may suit my questions better.

What country in Europe?

As much as I would like to answer you, I'm afraid I can't, at least for now. If customs do actually have my package, then such info will only be benifical to them.

PS: I only posted this here to share my experience with pharmacom, and perhaps encourage them to improve their support. If not, at least I did my part.

Hello, I'm going to share my experience of my first attempt to buy gear online.
Well, I have ordered test e300 and dbol, it was very fast, like 1 day, to get the shipped status, I have paid with bitcoin , but unfortunately there was a mistake on the order as I could see from the photo, talk to them on the site chat and rapidly they answered and told me that they will change, well but cuz I'm a little anxious about this things and it's my first time online :p I contact them again on the chat to know if I would get another track number, and to know when they will send the right order. So I guess I'm with bad luck cuz they told me that there is a problem with Interpol and I will have to wait until 20 of June at least to the order to be sent. This was on the Europe site. Just wanted to share my experience, and nothing against the vendor they were always responsive .

Guys,

I have urgent info, which I want to present you.
You can read details http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Pharmaceutical-crime/Operations/Operation-Pangea
So, based on this we have the following proposal to you:
For a month, all orders will be shipped in stealth mode. In this case - we will delete check codes on the vials (you can be sure that only original products will be sent)

What do you think about it ? We think that the risk of seizure will be much higher in this period, that's why we want to do these actions, to secure you and us.

Guys,

I have urgent info, which I want to present you.
You can read details http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Pharmaceutical-crime/Operations/Operation-Pangea
So, based on this we have the following proposal to you:
For a month, all orders will be shipped in stealth mode. In this case - we will delete check codes on the vials (you can be sure that only original products will be sent)

What do you think about it ? We think that the risk of seizure will be much higher in this period, that's why we want to do these actions, to secure you and us.
Smart, thanks for the info, too.

Pangaea?

Thanks for the tip

If it is Pangaea. You should do yourself a favor : Have a domestic sale.

I only use sales@pharmacomlabs.com, and since we have already talked there I believe it to be the right email. If not, I apolagize, perhaps you might point me to the one that may suit my questions better.[/QUOTE]
this is not the email of our store. This is the email of the company. It is used mostly for bulk orders and general questions about pharmacom.
For questions regarding retail sales please use the email sales.int@basicstero.com or the contact form on basicstero site if you order from us. Such email will be replied faster.

Finally today i received what you were waiting for a long time for. Anastrazol report (we sent samples in the middle of March yet) is ready.

Finally today i received what you were waiting for a long time for. Anastrazol report (we sent samples in the middle of March yet) is ready.

I've been sayin for months it worked for me, and had blood work to confirm it. Thanks for having it tested though.

Sponsors