MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi guys. Here is new report from Simec.
NanD300
hTo8zL2p.jpg

Yo I need something asap, if I order something from domestic USA express ship , when you guys think I'll receive , I need by Friday

Think like 4 days with Wu..... Maybe if you Bitcoin (---- haven't tried.... Hella turn around by Friday!

Meaning by Friday is a hell of a turn around...... You might make it, but I would think cutting it close if an emergency:) but sat only one extra day

Yo I need something asap, if I order something from domestic USA express ship , when you guys think I'll receive , I need by Friday
from domestic warehouse if you pay with bitcoins we ship your items at the same day out or latest next day if you placed your order in the evening. with express shipping you shall receive it within about 2 days depending on your location.

from domestic warehouse if you pay with bitcoins we ship your items at the same day out or latest next day if you placed your order in the evening. with express shipping you shall receive it within about 2 days depending on your location.
Thanks for quick reply

I am curious if anyone has an experience pinning the bold 600? I have the 300 and it couldn't be smoother but I would like to reduce how many cc's I'm pinning at one time. So far the only pain I have had with any of my products is a little pinch from test base.

Just recently signed up on Meso and after doing a bit of research I decided to place an order with Pharmacon Labs. I used bitcoins for the first time and placed a domestic order with faster shipping, hopefully it goes through soon. Excited to try out their products and learn more about this site.

Just recently signed up on Meso and after doing a bit of research I decided to place an order with Pharmacon Labs. I used bitcoins for the first time and placed a domestic order with faster shipping, hopefully it goes through soon. Excited to try out their products and learn more about this site.
I just took a huge dump

First tip, little too much order detail. Doesnt help anyone and if anything hurts yourself. And new member section would prob be a good place to reintroduce yourself. Include some stats, goals, hopes and dreams, whatever.

First tip, little too much order detail. Doesnt help anyone and if anything hurts yourself. And new member section would prob be a good place to reintroduce yourself. Include some stats, goals, hopes and dreams, whatever.
Oh damn my bad...thanks for the tip I'll keep that in mind! I'll check out the new member section now.

my buddy who had TRT got his pharmacom gear checked and it was really underdosed... i was heated because i'm trying to find good test to run a cycle...

(sidenote ) guy offered me valkyrie test at the gym... haven't heard of it and didn't really get any good reviews...

You got bloods or simec report to prove this??? If not how do you know its underdosed and if so why not post it up? Otherwise no one here will take you seriously, you could be a shill for another lab.

I am posting pics. But ran Pharmacom mix 2 for 6 weeks and a 3 week cruise , before that. ran Deca and EQ with test, before the 3 week cruise.
I was 165 befoe the EQ and Deca.
Then hit 195 at end of that cycle. Now from test phynl, tren and Mast mix, I went of the scale today I am 220.
I am pumped Will be posting pics all over lol

I am posting pics. But ran Pharmacom mix 2 for 6 weeks and a 3 week cruise , before that. ran Deca and EQ with test, before the 3 week cruise.
I was 165 befoe the EQ and Deca.
Then hit 195 at end of that cycle. Now from test phynl, tren and Mast mix, I went of the scale today I am 220.
I am pumped Will be posting pics all over lol
165 to 220 , you gotta have some crazy stretch marks. Lookin forward to the pics if u haven't already posted em

165 to 220 , you gotta have some crazy stretch marks. Lookin forward to the pics if u haven't already posted em
I did. I only just saw stretch marks under my armpit. They are not oticable unless I put my arrm over my head. They are thicker then normal strech marks I have seen on peeple. Looks like a bruise. I posted in one form the pics but will in another. Its the form, lets see everyones progress.