MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I did. I only just saw stretch marks under my armpit. They are not oticable unless I put my arrm over my head. They are thicker then normal strech marks I have seen on peeple. Looks like a bruise. I posted in one form the pics but will in another. Its the form, lets see everyones progress.
Just checked em out. Good stuff brother. And that's the same place my worst stretch marks are, there and my ass and legs

Just checked em out. Good stuff brother. And that's the same place my worst stretch marks are, there and my ass and legs
itt's def progress. I am on my way to reach wehere I want to be. I ws not ecpecting to hit 220. But I want to be more defined and hard. I want bigger hammys, and arms. and chest. lolol. My back is the best part. Basically I want to inprove everything HAHA.

I am curious if anyone has an experience pinning the bold 600? I have the 300 and it couldn't be smoother but I would like to reduce how many cc's I'm pinning at one time. So far the only pain I have had with any of my products is a little pinch from test base.
Running it right now. And the bold 500 Is very smooth. No pip no problems at all.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Anyone else try their Sibutramine? I'm only on day two and I'm thinking 15mg ed may be too much. I get light headed when I first stand up. BP and pulse are about the same as before, though. Just don't want them screwing up my workouts. I might try cutting the pills in half and go with 7mg ed.

The stuff is definitely affecting my appetite. I was mostly playing guinea pig to see if I should give these to my wife, but if they work this well maybe I will stay on for a few weeks.

Update for anyone interested... (Posting it here because PC is the only UGL selling this stuff as far as I can tell).

I’m on day seven taking 15 mg every morning. I’ve lost 14 pounds, 12 pounds in the first 4 days, then 2 pounds over the next two. No way that’s all fat. The stuff must have some diuretic effects as well. I still have no real appetite. I get hungry, but lose interest after a few bites. If that’s placebo effect, I hope I don’t figure it out for a while!

Need another week at least to get a feel for what kind of losses are reasonable. All the data I can find online are statistical losses across large groups, so they averaged in the people who continued to overeat along with the ones who didn’t. Useless. Whatever, my wife is ready to start on it too. Can’t talk her into waiting any longer.

Stopped getting light headed after a couple of days. And despite the side effect reports of stuffy nose, I feel like I’m on a decongestant. My sinuses and lungs haven’t felt this clear in years. Makes me wonder if SIMEC has a standard for this stuff ; ) BP is still low 120’s/70’s, but pulse is up around 80 – it’s usually in the low 50’s.

Not going for any maxes in the gym, but I can tell my strength is off a little. I’m on 300mg/wk test, and I just started 400mg/wk tren e to minimize strength loss.

Update for anyone interested... (Posting it here because PC is the only UGL selling this stuff as far as I can tell).

I’m on day seven taking 15 mg every morning. I’ve lost 14 pounds, 12 pounds in the first 4 days, then 2 pounds over the next two. No way that’s all fat. The stuff must have some diuretic effects as well. I still have no real appetite. I get hungry, but lose interest after a few bites. If that’s placebo effect, I hope I don’t figure it out for a while!

Need another week at least to get a feel for what kind of losses are reasonable. All the data I can find online are statistical losses across large groups, so they averaged in the people who continued to overeat along with the ones who didn’t. Useless. Whatever, my wife is ready to start on it too. Can’t talk her into waiting any longer.

Stopped getting light headed after a couple of days. And despite the side effect reports of stuffy nose, I feel like I’m on a decongestant. My sinuses and lungs haven’t felt this clear in years. Makes me wonder if SIMEC has a standard for this stuff ; ) BP is still low 120’s/70’s, but pulse is up around 80 – it’s usually in the low 50’s.

Not going for any maxes in the gym, but I can tell my strength is off a little. I’m on 300mg/wk test, and I just started 400mg/wk tren e to minimize strength loss.
I did the same thing as you. I tired it. I lost 12 lbs in a month and I am already lean. I stopped taking them cuz I'm not trying to lose any muscle . But After few bites of food I was disinterested. I eat clean anyway but damn my abs where looking good. It Definitely Keeps you from over eating. I gave them to my younger brother that has been struggling to lose weight. I bought them for him anyway. And he's lost 23 lbs in a month.But he is overweight so he has a way to go. He also don't work out because he's too insecure about himself. He says when he gets to 50 he will go to the gym with me. But ya the shit works.

So this is my first time using BC as payment. If I sent money to an address provided but the tutorial say to leave the label field. Blank how are they suppose to know that the money was sent for my specific order. It's still showing waiting for payment on my pharma account.

So this is my first time using BC as payment. If I sent money to an address provided but the tutorial say to leave the label field. Blank how are they suppose to know that the money was sent for my specific order. It's still showing waiting for payment on my pharma account.
Go to the add money section and add the amount time and so on in bitcoin.
They will check that. Or the Computer will. Idk but that's how it works

Go to the add money section and add the amount time and so on in bitcoin.
They will check that. Or the Computer will. Idk but that's how it works

Yeah I didn't click add money, I went through the order menu and clicked pay with Bitcoin and they sent me a wallet code and I sent it to that, but didn't ask for any other info I left the label field blank

Just add the amount you sent and date and they will process your payment. I think they maybe generate unique addresses for every payment. I a few days ago also first time ever paid with Btc and after a day the payment was processed.

BTW anyone has experience with ordering from the International section to Europe/Germany? I used discreet shipping. Will it pass through costums? I somehow totally forgot about costums only remembered it after my order was shipped....

Just add the amount you sent and date and they will process your payment. I think they maybe generate unique addresses for every payment. I a few days ago also first time ever paid with Btc and after a day the payment was processed.

BTW anyone has experience with ordering from the International section to Europe/Germany? I used discreet shipping. Will it pass through costums? I somehow totally forgot about costums only remembered it after my order was shipped....
Thanks guys I'm pretty sure I got it straightened out. I also didn't select discreet shipping, any problems coming to the states?

Thanks guys I'm pretty sure I got it straightened out. I also didn't select discreet shipping, any problems coming to the states?
Ya I think if you don't put discreet shipping if it gets stopped at customs they won't resend it. Also make sure when you do get your package record yourself opening the package that way if anything is missing they will resend it to you. Look at the faq on the site it explains everything. Btw don't stress too much. The first two orders I made I didn't put discreet shipping and my stuff got to the states fine. I do it not though cuz it says so in the faq on the web site.

Sorry bro thought that said "from" Europe..... Not to Europe (although I'm pretty sure it passes thru same customs building going in as out.... Either way I'd relax:)

Anyone ever run gh and have trouble pinning? Im using pharmacom 4iu a day. Im on week 3 and my last aas blast shot was extremely hard and painful to pierce the skin and i had same problem with subq gh injection in the morning and post workout

Anyone ever run gh and have trouble pinning? Im using pharmacom 4iu a day. Im on week 3 and my last aas blast shot was extremely hard and painful to pierce the skin and i had same problem with subq gh injection in the morning and post workout

It seems like i have had a hard time piercing the skin sometimes when i do subq hcg shots. Which is weird bc im using a 29g needle. I haven't really had a problem when pinning aas tho.

It seems like i have had a hard time piercing the skin sometimes when i do subq hcg shots. Which is weird bc im using a 29g needle. I haven't really had a problem when pinning aas tho.

Yes crazy how far the skin will go around the needle. I now just jab quick.

On anothet note having placed a few order from them my account now is minus 158 hard to figure out the cost after discounts etc.