MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Its almost like trying to put a dull needle through the skin ive never had that problem before its almost like my skin is tougher. Also does proviron cause really bad hairloss? My cycle is test, eq, deca, hgh and proviron and i just stopped proviron because my head hair is litterly shedding at an alarming rate i just ordered some propecia hopefully it comes before all my hair is gone

Its almost like trying to put a dull needle through the skin ive never had that problem before its almost like my skin is tougher. Also does proviron cause really bad hairloss? My cycle is test, eq, deca, hgh and proviron and i just stopped proviron because my head hair is litterly shedding at an alarming rate i just ordered some propecia hopefully it comes before all my hair is gone
Yes it does it is a dht derivative... sucks because i like running the shit!

Yep, my friend have same situation like you
Proviron is a DHT derivatice and problem with hair loss or problem with prostate - hm, ilet's say that it is "OK" situation for some people

I did the same thing as you. I tired it. I lost 12 lbs in a month and I am already lean. I stopped taking them cuz I'm not trying to lose any muscle . But After few bites of food I was disinterested. I eat clean anyway but damn my abs where looking good. It Definitely Keeps you from over eating. I gave them to my younger brother that has been struggling to lose weight. I bought them for him anyway. And he's lost 23 lbs in a month.But he is overweight so he has a way to go. He also don't work out because he's too insecure about himself. He says when he gets to 50 he will go to the gym with me. But ya the shit works.

Just ordered some myself. Have had the pharma grade years ago along with the Mrs. We were on a a good lean out phase. We were getting all sorts of compliments on how great we looked. Been looking to give it a go, but been contemplating sticking with the script version but it's dumb expensive.... Thanks for the review. We'll give this one a run for its $ and follow up.

been on 500mg of e300 and 300mg of d300 for 4 weeks and haven't noticed anything more than the 200mg trt dose i was already on. am i being impatient or maybe not enough food intake which is 4000 clean.i need bloods taken soon but not sure about how to do it since I'm in jersey

been on 500mg of e300 and 300mg of d300 for 4 weeks and haven't noticed anything more than the 200mg trt dose i was already on. am i being impatient or maybe not enough food intake which is 4000 clean.i need bloods taken soon but not sure about how to do it since I'm in jersey
I'd expect that to start hitting this week or next. But those aren't exactly earth-shattering doses either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'd expect that to start hitting this week or next. But those aren't exactly earth-shattering doses either.

thanks for the reply . yeah the doses r low but I'm old .45 .lol and its only my second cycle .i can add another 100mg to each i guess. i stayed low on the deca cause i was worried about deca dick . ill wait a little longer .thanks again

Give it more then time the E takes forever to kick in

thanks for the reply . yeah the doses r low but I'm old .45 .lol and its only my second cycle .i can add another 100mg to each i guess. i stayed low on the deca cause i was worried about deca dick . ill wait a little longer .thanks again

Go up to 600 test e then it's a simple 2cc test and 1cc deca once per week.

Those doses are fine, if you cant add quality muscle and strength on those doses, you either dont train hard enough or you have horrible genetics. I say stick with it for couple more weeks, if neither of the aforementioned is your problem, you should be noticing some good gains.

Those doses are fine, if you cant add quality muscle and strength on those doses, you either dont train hard enough or you have horrible genetics. I say stick with it for couple more weeks, if neither of the aforementioned is your problem, you should be noticing some good gains.
i train hard 6 days a week at least 2 hrs. i was always skinny .probably 155 throughout my 20 s .im 198 now so I'm looking a lot better but eating clean sucks and i eat nonstop. lol maybe genetics and age but i refuse to lose .maybe ill explode in a week ,who knows but ill post some pics before and after in a week or so thanks brother

i train hard 6 days a week at least 2 hrs. i was always skinny .probably 155 throughout my 20 s .im 198 now so I'm looking a lot better but eating clean sucks and i eat nonstop. lol maybe genetics and age but i refuse to lose .maybe ill explode in a week ,who knows but ill post some pics before and after in a week or so thanks brother
Give it another week you should b fine!

image.jpg Think I found some of pharmacom bunk gear,, did not get it from pharmacom I got it from drugsgear... No protection code = fake right?