MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

View attachment 43949 Think I found some of pharmacom bunk gear,, did not get it from pharmacom I got it from drugsgear... No protection code = fake right?
That doesn't look like the same via
View attachment 43949 Think I found some of pharmacom bunk gear,, did not get it from pharmacom I got it from drugsgear... No protection code = fake right?
None of my vials have that kind of pharmacom logo on them, mine just have 3 blue stripes but they could be different. Mine had the check code at the bottom of the label not on the side like that.

I think they have a new label. I got the same vials but they had a checking code. I got hem from basic stero

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Looks like old design batches (black logo) and I don't sure that this type of vials have check code. However I asked Frank about this and waiting his answer
Apparently there was I tiny grey strip thAt the code was on. But I thought nothing of it , bc I'm used to scratching the shiny part for code

Apparently there was I tiny grey strip thAt the code was on. But I thought nothing of it , bc I'm used to scratching the shiny part for code
And I was right. It is old design, this type of vials have a separate gray stripe with code:
qNFtM1xj.jpg

FYI: we implemented check code together with inscription on the label "protection code" like this:
1S8Wr9me.jpg

Guys, we receive a lot of emails with asks to continue the promo...
We can not have promos all the time, but you convinced us. Considering that we screwed up with bonuses during the May Promo we decided to launch the summer promo. Also it is not a secret, sales in summer are not high, so we try to keep them on a good level.
So, this time the sale will be not as big as the last one.
So, new promo
Valid: from 6th of June until 15th of July only for international warehouse
Place an order in our international store basicstero.net and get:
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
No code needed. Free bonus will be available during the ordering process!

2. Three customers with the biggest orders placed or several orders with highest total volume within this promo will get a lifetime 20% discount for all products in our store in all 3 warehouses!

3. Unbeatable offer: if you have doubts in the quality of your products ordered you can send them to Simec. We are ready to cover expenses. It needs to be agreed with us in advance.

Hey bro wondering if you could help me with an order I have an order number ready.
Thanks

You got bloods or simec report to prove this??? If not how do you know its underdosed and if so why not post it up? Otherwise no one here will take you seriously, you could be a shill for another lab.

My dude is on TRT and was pinning 500mg... and got his levels checked and he was at 1090... obviously independent variables are to be taken into consideration.. I told him it could be a bad batch and what not. He said he emailed whoever he got it from and they never replied. That was the first time i've ever heard anything negative about it tho... and geneza he said sucks lol...

And here i am trying to find a dope UGL.. if that's even a thing. Just grabbed my PCT first now i'm debating what test E to use...

My dude is on TRT and was pinning 500mg... and got his levels checked and he was at 1090... obviously independent variables are to be taken into consideration.. I told him it could be a bad batch and what not. He said he emailed whoever he got it from and they never replied. That was the first time i've ever heard anything negative about it tho... and geneza he said sucks lol...

And here i am trying to find a dope UGL.. if that's even a thing. Just grabbed my PCT first now i'm debating what test E to use...

Well go check out anabolic lab testing. The testE has tested good at least a few times with independent testing by members that sent vials to simec and Millards testing as well. So far i have been very happy with pharmacoms products.
Good luck!!

Not really sure how ask this or if this is even the correct place to ask, but what are the odds of a package landing in Illinois from the International store? I've heard Chicago is tough to get through... thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not really sure how ask this or if this is even the correct place to ask, but what are the odds of a package landing in Illinois from the International store? I've heard Chicago is tough to get through... thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I have had 2 packs land that traveled that path