MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I thought that was a standard warning...I was sooo wrong. Oh well, definitely my own fault. I'll live, even if I'm laid up for a few days.
Same. I believe I read same warning on the 250 ml vial too. I didn't actually thought about the whole concentration disadvantages I guess.

Well, I guess I will need to use next year's vacations sooner than I thought.

I'm just going to order a sterile vial of grapeseed oil. Should solve the issue based on what the guys here say.

Again, thanks for all the info guys. There's a daunting amount of stuff for us noobs to learn, and I appreciate the help.

You know I wouldn't really expect a PIP guaranteed from the E-500.
I do 1cc of that mix with 1-1.5 CC of Tri-Tren.
And I really don't have any PIP. It swells a little and maybe a bit sore but nothing bad at all.
I think everyone is different. BTW diluting with Tren does not make it much more smooth, still is a thicker compound compares to like a GSO.

I think my body would welcome the 1cc of Test only with no issues.
I go Quads btw, 1" pins.

I'm just going to order a sterile vial of grapeseed oil. Should solve the issue based on what the guys here say.

Again, thanks for all the info guys. There's a daunting amount of stuff for us noobs to learn, and I appreciate the help.
I have only been a meso member since December or January (I think) and the first thing I was told (after making a newb thread in the underground) was read, read then read more. That is what I have don't since. There are a few members hear that have given me stellar advise and I couldn't be happier being a member here vs other a as forums

Here's good post about it How to prevent injection pain

Pic of my high pip reduction supplies
Edit* also I have empty sterile 10ml vials that are autoclaved and sealed for putting oil in so I don't have to constantly draw small amounts from a Bulk/large vial.

Attachments

• 20160614_161352.jpg
    20160614_161352.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 43
Here's good post about it How to prevent injection pain

Pic of my high pip reduction supplies
Edit* also I have empty sterile 10ml vials that are autoclaved and sealed for putting oil in so I don't have to constantly draw small amounts from a Bulk/large vial.

Whats the point of cutting though? For equal price you could just get the Test E 300? I just high Concentrations so I can get in the higher dosing I want within 3 CC's. If I am gonna cruise on low dosage, why cut and not just get a lower dosed Test?

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. On 4th week of pharmacom sust and npp, first two weeks front loaded the sust. Cycle is going as planned, only side I am experiencing is deep rem sleep and very vivid dreams. Very similar to tren dreams, I also wake up feeling dead tired and just want to continue sleeping. Only have experienced this when on tren. Feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. On 4th week of pharmacom sust and npp, first two weeks front loaded the sust. Cycle is going as planned, only side I am experiencing is deep rem sleep and very vivid dreams. Very similar to tren dreams, I also wake up feeling dead tired and just want to continue sleeping. Only have experienced this when on tren. Feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

You should never try to judge the qaulity of the gear from side effects.. Go get bloods then come back

You should never try to judge the qaulity of the gear from side effects.. Go get bloods then come back
I mentioned that my cycle was going as planned, ill ass pumps at the gym and body changing daily. My comment / question was not in any way on the gear quality (not sure how you came up with that @Dema ). As far as that goes, quality if great. These dreams are crazy vivid tho like on tren, no night sweats which I get heavily on tren.

Useful input please.

Hey buds, this will be a pretty long, but useful post for you.

we received lately lot of questions why bitcoin discount is not applied, also I see there is no understanding how our site works in terms of discounts . Here is some basic info how you can optimize your expenses.

We have currently following discounts in our store:
1. Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

2. Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force. So guys, you still have time for a "short way" to maximum lifetime discounts.

Important: 3 sections of our site - US, Int and EU are in fact 3 different sites with different databases independent on each other. Thus, these discounts are calculated if you reach the given limits within one definite section: say you have 6 orders in our international section - you get 10% off. If you have 4 orders in the international section and 2 in the US domestic, you get only 5% in international section. After the third order in US domestic you get 5% off there and after the 6th order in the international section you get 10% off there.

3. 10% off for bitcoin payments in our international section and 5% for our european section. no discount for US domestic, sorry.

4. Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. For international section also free shipping included for orders over 1000$.

5. You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who gt big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

And now the most interesting thing: all these discounts may be summarized with the following total limits:
max 40% for our international warehouse
max 15% for our US domestic warehouse
max 15% for our EU domestic warehouse.

Now, how to get the biggest discount? If you have 10 orders you get 15% off + if you pay with bitcoins you get 10% or 5% depending on the warehouse + if your order is over 1000$ or EUR you get also 10% = 35% off for int section or 30% off for EU section. But: for EU section this discount will be cut down to 15% max limit. For int section it stays at 35%. If you have say extra 15% as a competing athlete it would be already 50% off, but it will be cut down to 40% off.
Currently it does not work like this yet but our team is working on it.

About promo orders. Any discounts are not compatible with orders placed within our promo offers. You don`t get say 10% bitcoin discount + free bonus items. It is too much. Currently you can choose only bonus items. We are going to fix this as well, you will have the choice. Someone will prefer to get say free gear worth 200$ within our promo. However, for someone it would be more profitable to get the discount only if he/she has accumulated say 40% off. In this case, if you need a discount, you just don`t choose free bonus items from the drop-down list during the ordering process. You need to skip it, click on NEXT, fill the info. Our site will calculate all discounts conferred on you AFTER you checkout and get your order umber. Once again, it is not implemented yet, but we are going to organize it in this way.

What else... yes, 2 more things.
1. We are going to add new price limits for mini-bulk orders. Customers who buy for 2000$ and 5000$ will get sweet bulk prices. I am not sure yet how discounts will be applied here, probably not.
2. Soon we will organize often different small promos for definite products like - product of the day, but 5 vials of Mix M at 40% off only today, etc.

About our clothes, i get also many questions. We depend here on the third side, clothes are not ready yet. I will for sure update you about any news.

And yes, we are our promo is running right now. International section.
Valid: from 6th of June until 10th of July
Place an order in our international store basicstero.net and get:
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
No code needed. Free bonus will be available during the ordering process!

2. 3 customers with the biggest orders placed within this period will get a lifetime 20% discount for all products in our store!

$400 of goods that I paid for (not a promo) missing from my delivery.

1 promo item ($59 value) missing as well.

This is BS!

I filmed the opening of the package!

Surely you (ie. Basicstero) knew you didn't send me all of my goods merely by the weight of the package!

This is BS!

Surely you (ie. Basicstero) knew you didn't send me all of my goods merely by the weight of the package!

Not sure but orals are separate from vials. Don't know if this is the case.

@Pharmacom Labs Do the loyalty discounts still apply after we delete our orders? Just curious.
yes, our coders told they implemented some kind of a counter, which memorizes the total orders amount even after you delete your order if it was deleted in the status - shipped.
Generally guys if something is not working properly as it shall be, don`t hesitate to use our contacts form on site.

Hey guys, so after all the trouble (and lack of support by basicstero), I finally received my dbol.
Now, funny thing, I have been following a thread on another Forum, and a lot of people are questioning their dbol (Lucky me, right? ). They have the same batch as me :
BYA7761
10-15-18

I did a 30mg ED last week, this week started on 40mg, not noticed that much of a difference yet, but its still soon, so...

I am wondering if any of you guys have taken their dbol with success?

PS: Yes I am aware it has an AnabolicLab test of 9.9 mg per 10mg pill. However who said they should be trusted themselves? I would rather have actual experience from members here at meso...
Friend is currently two weeks in, going on three. Back pumps and weight gain just kicked in.

This is BS!

Correction - 2 promo items ($118 value) missing as well $400 of goods that I paid for (not a promo) missing from my delivery.

Other promos received