MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Running npp very low at 300, and sust at 800 for 6 weeks then bridging to mast prop for 6-8 weeks along with the sust. Will be adding injectable dbol this week preworkout. Keeping npp low due to bad sides on a prior deca cycle, ran it at 750. Trying nandrolone again at a low dose. Second week on the npp since I front loaded the sust for two weeks, my workouts have been like none other ill pumps, and strength creeping up. I know the dose is super low, but it's prolly for the best tho tempted to up it.

How long you planning on running your blast, what dose?
Planning on 10 weeks 400prop and 400npp... could change depending on what brand i use and the concentration... i have a shit load of 24k prop at 75mg/ml so i might use that... with the 100mg/ml npp from pharmacon.... no anabolic lab testing done on npp so im tryin to gather my best research on what lab to use!

Their customer service kind of disappoints me TBH.
Already waited more than a week for my tracking number and tried to contact them in any possible way even installed that "WIckr me" stuff and still no tracking number... Order Number #***********
If something like this happens - ask me in PM.
I don't have access to mail or to wickr but I can ask Frank directly in case of some urgent problems

Alright thanks. Was just kind of nervous because its my first order.
Relax man. It will come. I know your excited but give it time. This is all not exactly legal. And they also have some promos going on. So everyone and their mama is ordering.

Beyond a doubt this is the greatest thread in Meso history. In reality it is at least 5 threads and probably many more, in no particular order they are "If you are making your first ever AAS order you are required to use this site", "Personal information that should never be disclosed online", "If you ask these questions you aren't ready to use AAS and possibly not smart enough to do menial labor", "What's the difference between Domestic and International", and of course "The Darius question and answer forum". I'm sure I forgot a few so feel free to help out.

I can't wait for like a 50% or 40% off... Hopefully they will do like a one day sale on the 4th of July or something like that... Hope it comes soon!!! Cough cough @ pharmacom ;)

Beyond a doubt this is the greatest thread in Meso history. In reality it is at least 5 threads and probably many more, in no particular order they are "If you are making your first ever AAS order you are required to use this site", "Personal information that should never be disclosed online", "If you ask these questions you aren't ready to use AAS and possibly not smart enough to do menial labor", "What's the difference between Domestic and International", and of course "The Darius question and answer forum". I'm sure I forgot a few so feel free to help out.

Dont forget my favorite one of all ,the "hey frank i just sent you a pm " thread. Or the "its been 2 whole weeks and i still dont have my order and im about to run out cause im to stupid to have all my gear before i started " thread. [emoji23][emoji23]