MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Dont forget my favorite one of all ,the "hey frank i just sent you a pm " thread. Or the "its been 2 whole weeks and i still dont have my order and im about to run out cause im to stupid to have all my gear before i started " thread. [emoji23][emoji23]
Or one of my favorites, "How does Bitcoin work and why is there a $300 max?" Lmao. Had to throw that in there.

I started a separate thread, but was told I should post this on the Pharmacom thread ...

This is my first time ordering from Pharmacom and also my first time using Bitcoin. I placed an order 6/9 and I wasn't sure I did it correctly so I send a message through on the website asking if they have an order for my order#. The website said I should get a reply in 24 hours. I never received a response. I also sent a message to Frank on Wickr and never received a reply. My question is should I have received some correspondence via email by now that they received my payment or that an order is pending? I'm not asking why I haven't received my gear. I'm aware ordering international it can take weeks. I'm just wanting to know that I ordered correctly and there is an order pending in their system.

I started a separate thread, but was told I should post this on the Pharmacom thread ...

This is my first time ordering from Pharmacom and also my first time using Bitcoin. I placed an order 6/9 and I wasn't sure I did it correctly so I send a message through on the website asking if they have an order for my order#. The website said I should get a reply in 24 hours. I never received a response. I also sent a message to Frank on Wickr and never received a reply. My question is should I have received some correspondence via email by now that they received my payment or that an order is pending? I'm not asking why I haven't received my gear. I'm aware ordering international it can take weeks. I'm just wanting to know that I ordered correctly and there is an order pending in their system.

Check your spam they email almost immediately after order. Did you go to add money section and inout details?

Check your spam they email almost immediately after order. Did you go to add money section and inout details?

Yeah. That's what I thought. It's been 8 days and I haven't receive any emails saying I placed an order. The money is gone from my Bitcoin acct so I know it went. I'm just looking for answer on whether the order is pending on their end. I messaged them directly on 6/9 and I messaged Frank on Wickr on 6/9 and I never got a response from either even though the website says I should get a reply in 24 hrs. I also just sent a message to Pharmacom Helper yesterday, but haven't heard back yet from him either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm willing to bet he hasn't added his money and transaction time yet

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm willing to bet he hasn't added his money and transaction time yet

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have the money in Bitcoin and it was deducted when I sent it, but I was never asked for a transaction time ... Where would that be?

As to the 50% sales and such...i would tend to agree and wonder why a company with good product would do 50% off sales. I bit on the last one and will be getting bloods next week. I can tell you right now i'm not expecting much, but we shall see.

I just got the confirmation email that my order has been accepted and will be shipped soon. Thanks a bunch!!!

Not happy with the no replies from Pharmacom, Frank and Pharmacom Helper though.

how did you try to contact us? i reply to all emails really fast now. as well as in wickr.
For all: our generated auto messages come from the email info@basicstero.com. Don`t try to reply back or send any questions to this email. it is for informative emails only, sent by a robot. Our support email is
sales.int@basicstero.com for int orders
sales.us@basicstero.com for us domestic orders
sales.eu@basicstero.com for EU domestic orders.

Also i receive lately messages that some auto generated messages don`t come. We are investigating it. I just uploaded a lot of tracking numbers. If you have not receive an email with it, please just go into your order details in your account and you will see your tracking number there.

Through the contact tab on the website twice ... Sent a Wickr message to Frank on 6/9 from JerseyDevil68 ... sent a message to Pharmacom Helper from this forum yesterday.

I did find my answer though from someone in this thread a few replies back ... I had to go to the add money section and enter in the dollar amount, amount of bitcoins and the date ... I wasn't aware of that ... I didn't see that in the instructions on the website ... I must have missed it