MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

That's how stealth shipping works bro. He's just covering his ass and shipping in increments to avoid large losses of gear at once. You'll get your gear... Shrug it off and be patient homie.

I don't think that's the case. Already received multiple packages and received all packages that were tracked. Order was placed almost 5 weeks ago. It doesn't take 5 weeks to get all your goods!

I don't think that's the case. Already received multiple packages and received all packages that were tracked. Order was placed almost 5 weeks ago. It doesn't take 5 weeks to get all your goods!

If you ordered from International Store/Factory, 5 weeks isn't unexpected. Depending where you are can also add to that delivery.
Both my orders were 5 weeks to me.

That's true! I was dreading my next pin, but now I'm looking forward to how painless it will be comparatively.

So, it seems to dilute my 500mg/ml all I need to do is draw 3/4ml sterile grapeseed oil, then 3/4 ml test e, then probably put a fresh pin on it and go for it? That a good ratio?
Dude i was using some super test 400 a month ago and holy fuck the pip was brutal... could barely bend my leg for 3-5 days after....i was only pinning .5ml e3d... currently pinning 24k prop at 1ml eod and pip is almost nothing... i will never use anything over 300mg/ml again unless its a must lol

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. On 4th week of pharmacom sust and npp, first two weeks front loaded the sust. Cycle is going as planned, only side I am experiencing is deep rem sleep and very vivid dreams. Very similar to tren dreams, I also wake up feeling dead tired and just want to continue sleeping. Only have experienced this when on tren. Feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
Keep me posted on npp.. planning a blast in 10 weeks was gonna use his prop and npp... what doses are you using?

Hey guys, so after all the trouble (and lack of support by basicstero), I finally received my dbol.
Now, funny thing, I have been following a thread on another Forum, and a lot of people are questioning their dbol (Lucky me, right? ). They have the same batch as me :
BYA7761
10-15-18

I did a 30mg ED last week, this week started on 40mg, not noticed that much of a difference yet, but its still soon, so...

I am wondering if any of you guys have taken their dbol with success?

PS: Yes I am aware it has an AnabolicLab test of 9.9 mg per 10mg pill. However who said they should be trusted themselves? I would rather have actual experience from members here at meso...

There dbol is legit ive.ordered it few times im running it now, my buddy and i ran it 2 months ago and he wants more. Pharmacom dbol is strong shit i take 20 mg about 2 hrs b4 workout than 10mg 1 hour prior to workout and pumps fuckin kill me... 20mg a day is enough for me to run. Maybe change your diet up and include more protein

Keep me posted on npp.. planning a blast in 10 weeks was gonna use his prop and npp... what doses are you using?
Running npp very low at 300, and sust at 800 for 6 weeks then bridging to mast prop for 6-8 weeks along with the sust. Will be adding injectable dbol this week preworkout. Keeping npp low due to bad sides on a prior deca cycle, ran it at 750. Trying nandrolone again at a low dose. Second week on the npp since I front loaded the sust for two weeks, my workouts have been like none other ill pumps, and strength creeping up. I know the dose is super low, but it's prolly for the best tho tempted to up it.

How long you planning on running your blast, what dose?

I'm from chicago... was hoping a meso board member was too and had an extra 2 vials of test E.
You do know this is an online forum for people who want to hide their identity and anonymously talk about illegal substance's? I'm truly sorry (not sorry) that this is probably the worst attempt at procuring gear that I have seen since joining meso. Have a wonderful day with the roast that will begin soon!

Their customer service kind of disappoints me TBH.
Already waited more than a week for my tracking number and tried to contact them in any possible way even installed that "WIckr me" stuff and still no tracking number... Order Number #******

Already waited more than a week for my tracking number and tried to contact them in any possible way even installed that "WIckr me" stuff and still no tracking number... Order Number #******
You Sir , are a fool.

Last edited:
Already waited more than a week for my tracking number and tried to contact them in any possible way even installed that "WIckr me" stuff and still no tracking number...

Wtf are you putting your order number on here for?

You dun goofed. Really stupid, come on think man. Send a pm to admin and see if you can get it removed.

No admins online...
Yup and I already emailed pharmacom with your order number trying to get them to change the shipping address..sorry bout ya but I'll prob have your order before you do.

K well I didn't really but hopefully you realize how big of an error this was