MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I did find my answer though from someone in this thread a few replies back ... I had to go to the add money section and enter in the dollar amount, amount of bitcoins and the date ... I wasn't aware of that ... I didn't see that in the instructions on the website ... I must have missed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
in is in instructions in the confirmation e-mail.
now i will do what some especially like doing here...
I sent you PM!

@Pharmacom Labs
@Pharmacom Helper

There is something wrong with your site. I'm trying to take advantage of the promotion and when I check out, my lifetime discount is showing in the cart, but when I choose my payment option and submit the order, the discount is not being applied. The 10% Bitcoin discount is not showing in the selection of Bitcoin as payment either.

Please look into this, can you extend your sale a little further to make up for this issue?

@Pharmacom Labs
@Pharmacom Helper

There is something wrong with your site. I'm trying to take advantage of the promotion and when I check out, my lifetime discount is showing in the cart, but when I choose my payment option and submit the order, the discount is not being applied. The 10% Bitcoin discount is not showing in the selection of Bitcoin as payment either.

Please look into this, can you extend your sale a little further to make up for this issue?
i explained this 2 pages back. Bitcoin discount as well as any other is not applied to promo orders. Instead you get free bonus items. we will change it soon and provide a choice. you will be able whether to use discount only or get bonuses only.

Whoa! What my myostatin inhibitor? Never heard of such a thing, except those silly prohirmone pills that do nothing.

google myostatin mice. pharmacom said that they will soon be selling a vaccine that should essentially do the same thing. there are a bunch of interesting reads on the experiments and lab test that have been performed on animals. the bad thing about a vaccine is that they are supposed to be permanent and without clinical trials and long term studys on humans it could have detrimental effects in the long run. with everything good that frank has done with his products, if he sells this vaccine i hope he attaches a long warning label about the potential effects both positive and negative. im not saying that i would or wouldnt use it, but without much data to go on it is a very large risk. he has only stated that pharmacoms branded athlete or athletes are the only people currently using it and with only a handful of humans to collect data on it is really tough to know. to truly find out the facts of how well it works i think frank needs to find a fat man who is willing to be a test subject because if it works i should take no time for him to rid the fat stores and have insane muscle growth. from what i have read about the mice and the bull is that they are able to put on between 30 to 40% more muscle mass than the body would allow.

google myostatin mice. pharmacom said that they will soon be selling a vaccine that should essentially do the same thing. there are a bunch of interesting reads on the experiments and lab test that have been performed on animals. the bad thing about a vaccine is that they are supposed to be permanent and without clinical trials and long term studys on humans it could have detrimental effects in the long run. with everything good that frank has done with his products, if he sells this vaccine i hope he attaches a long warning label about the potential effects both positive and negative. im not saying that i would or wouldnt use it, but without much data to go on it is a very large risk. he has only stated that pharmacoms branded athlete or athletes are the only people currently using it and with only a handful of humans to collect data on it is really tough to know. to truly find out the facts of how well it works i think frank needs to find a fat man who is willing to be a test subject because if it works i should take no time for him to rid the fat stores and have insane muscle growth. from what i have read about the mice and the bull is that they are able to put on between 30 to 40% more muscle mass than the body would allow.

I've read some of the studies. If I remember correctly they made the legiments etc very weak. I'll have to touch up on the subject some to refresh my brain. But, if there is a product being made.... I'm very interested lol.

I don't recall seeing a confirmation email saying to do this ... Sorry

you are inattentive. this info is shown both on site

and in the confirmation e-mail.

this is generally a problem. most of the people don`t even read what is written there. i get a huge amount of йгцыешщты - the most popular - where i can track my tracking number. however we provide at least 2 sites for this in the emails, people just don`t read. and after this come to boards and claim that we don`t respond them... customer is kind of a king, but sometimes after replying to a bunch of same questions, which are replied on site/in emails the only thing i want to write is - READ THE FUCKING FAQ/EMAIL...
this is really so.

Last edited:
you are inattentive. this info is shown both on site

and in the confirmation e-mail.

this is generally a problem. most of the people don`t even read what is written there. i get a huge amount of йгцыешщты - the most popular - where i can track my tracking number. however we provide at least 2 sites for this in the emails, people just don`t read. and after this come to boards and claim that we don`t respond them... customer is kind of a king, but sometimes after replying to a bunch of same questions, which are replied on site/in emails the only thing i want to write is - READ THE FUCKING FAQ/EMAIL...
this is really so.

I never received a confirmation email. The only email I received was yesterday shortly after I added the one info in the "add money" section saying my order was received and it would ship soon.

Last edited:
I never received a confirmation email. The only email I received was yesterday shortly after I added the one info in the "add money" section saying my order was received and it would ship soon.

You never recieved the email because you didn't put your info in the add money section. But like @Pharmacom Helper said it tells you all the instructions when your doing it. No one ever reads it though.

i explained this 2 pages back. Bitcoin discount as well as any other is not applied to promo orders. Instead you get free bonus items. we will change it soon and provide a choice. you will be able whether to use discount only or get bonuses only.

Will this also fix so when you check out discount wont be applied to total untill after you choose what you want to do because with discount and promo for 700 i had to spend like 750 760 untill i would get the promo if you knoe ehat i mean

I have alot of faith in pharmacom hgh i was a little skeptical of it at first but i jusy had bronchitis and litterly 100% better in 3 days. Did take abx and i do get chronic bronchitis but with 4ius a day wrists are killing but its crazy how fast i recovered thats a new record

Yes it does it is a dht derivative... sucks because i like running the shit!
I know everyone is different but how much Proviron can you run till you really start to see the sides!!! ive picked up 6 boxes of Bayer 25mg 20pills per box HG iv read so many wonderful reviews about this old school compound how it stacks well with everything and makes your gear that much stronger. It binds so strongly to your recptor allowing free test sounds swet to me esp for the PR. I hope anyone can give me some decent advice towards running Mesterolone.

Hi,
So I have a small question. Where exactly can I track my parcel when the tracking number starts with RS and ends with NL. I already googled it however everytime I try to track it I get following error:
Sorry, requested item not registered in postal database yet. If your item was sent less than 2 days ago, it may not appear in the database. Please check later.
And I did not receive any emails with the tracking number I also checked the spam folder.
Thanks

MrFatso, you shouldn't post such info here, this way everyone will know which carrier they are actually using thus risking chances of seizure.

You might however try and PM Pharmacom or Pharmacom Helper, but get a chair first, better to sit waiting.

@Pharmacom Helper

hello, i messaged you on wickr me few weeks ago about my international account being in a negative figure and i still haven't got a reply.
this happened after the last order i placed and it was paid for in full.
account name on your site is "fofo"

if you can let me know what i owe you the money for, thanks

@Pharmacom Helper

hello, i messaged you on wickr me few weeks ago about my international account being in a negative figure and i still haven't got a reply.
this happened after the last order i placed and it was paid for in full.
account name on your site is "fofo"
if you can let me know what i owe you the money for, thanks

It is the way the discount is applied . It screws up there website ,my account after the last buy 700 get 700 is all fucked also. It doesn't seem to effect ordering. I'm sure they will figure out the site and not allow it to accept negative numbers in balance.

It is the way the discount is applied . It screws up there website ,my account after the last buy 700 get 700 is all fucked also. It doesn't seem to effect ordering. I'm sure they will figure out the site and not allow it to accept negative numbers in balance.

thanks for the reply!

I hope we are spared the blow by blow details of your next order