MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Helper

hello, i messaged you on wickr me few weeks ago about my international account being in a negative figure and i still haven't got a reply.
this happened after the last order i placed and it was paid for in full.
account name on your site is "fofo"

if you can let me know what i owe you the money for, thanks
Hi, I don't have wickr, you wrote to Frank
If any - you can send me detailed info in PM on this forum

Exactly why does everyone post there problems out in the open on this thread. Thats what pm is for. We dont care about yalls problems we have our own. Pm next time

Exactly why does everyone post there problems out in the open on this thread. Thats what pm is for. We dont care about yalls problems we have our own. Pm next time

#1 Because I can

#2 Because if I hadn't I wouldn't have received the answer I did from a helpful member. Thanks @LA_1988

Stop bitching ... You sound like a nagging wife

Try to be helpful instead of an asshole ... Life will be much more enjoyable for you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lol don't forget to let us know when your pack hits customs

Hey shithead. Are you that stupid? It wasn't about package statuses. It was about what I was doing wrong with Bitcoin.

Don't you have anything better to do other than be a miserable douche bag? Wife hates you and the kids want nothing to do with you so you're sitting home alone trying to play tough guy on the forums? Lol

Hey shithead. Are you that stupid? It wasn't about package statuses. It was about what I was doing wrong with Bitcoin.

Don't you have anything better to do other than be a miserable douche bag? Wife hates you and the kids want nothing to do with you so you're sitting home alone trying to play tough guy on the forums? Lol

Say you wouldn't happen to live in Jersey ?

#1 Because I can

#2 Because if I hadn't I wouldn't have received the answer I did from a helpful member. Thanks @LA_1988

Try to be helpful instead of an asshole ... Life will be much more enjoyable for you lol

You have to have thick skin on meso. If not you won't last long. People are going to give you shit when you do dumb shit weather you knew it to be dumb or not. Welcome to meso :p

#1 Because I can

Nah ill keep bitching. People are tired of reading dumbshit people like you post about your order. Pm the man in charge and he will help you.

b63c1c81036be4876e7bffef1fc1a22f.jpg

What's the turnaround time on ordering international. I think I read 12-14 days, but wasn't for sure.

Anywhere from 7 days to never. All depends on how customs feels that day. Also i wouldn't use your real name if that is your real name

Just a little advise, if you're on the west Id spend the extra coin and try to go domestic, way less risk, shit is kinda tite on incoming right now.
Also there's a lot of order stuff that can be cleared up by a pm to pharmacon helper, always got a reply, better to take it private then post something incriminating without knowing it.