MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Guys,

I have urgent info, which I want to present you.
You can read details http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Pharmaceutical-crime/Operations/Operation-Pangea
So, based on this we have the following proposal to you:
For a month, all orders will be shipped in stealth mode. In this case - we will delete check codes on the vials (you can be sure that only original products will be sent)

What do you think about it ? We think that the risk of seizure will be much higher in this period, that's why we want to do these actions, to secure you and us.

Hi, so @Pharmacom Helper any news about send the products without the codes or will have to wait?

Anyone else try their Sibutramine? I'm only on day two and I'm thinking 15mg ed may be too much. I get light headed when I first stand up. BP and pulse are about the same as before, though. Just don't want them screwing up my workouts. I might try cutting the pills in half and go with 7mg ed.

The stuff is definitely affecting my appetite. I was mostly playing guinea pig to see if I should give these to my wife, but if they work this well maybe I will stay on for a few weeks.

Guys, we receive a lot of emails with asks to continue the promo...
We can not have promos all the time, but you convinced us. Considering that we screwed up with bonuses during the May Promo we decided to launch the summer promo. Also it is not a secret, sales in summer are not high, so we try to keep them on a good level.
So, this time the sale will be not as big as the last one.
So, new promo
Valid: from 6th of June until 15th of July only for international warehouse
Place an order in our international store basicstero.net and get:
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
No code needed. Free bonus will be available during the ordering process!

2. Three customers with the biggest orders placed or several orders with highest total volume within this promo will get a lifetime 20% discount for all products in our store in all 3 warehouses!

3. Unbeatable offer: if you have doubts in the quality of your products ordered you can send them to Simec. We are ready to cover expenses. It needs to be agreed with us in advance.

We can not have promos all the time, but you convinced us. Considering that we screwed up with bonuses during the May Promo we decided to launch the summer promo. Also it is not a secret, sales in summer are not high, so we try to keep them on a good level.
So, new promo

2. Three customers with the biggest orders placed or several orders with highest total volume within this promo will get a lifetime 20% discount for all products in our store in all 3 warehouses!

3. Unbeatable offer: if you have doubts in the quality of your products ordered you can send them to Simec. We are ready to cover expenses. It needs to be agreed with us in advance.
That's great that you guys are doing a promotion but will i actually receive my promo gear this time?

So, new promo

What's the domestic Website ?

So, new promo

So, new promo

Looks like I'm going to have to buy a half ass cycle with that promo.. I like to buy extra so I can sell the rest as domestic prices to other people so my cycle is paid for.. But don't take me seriously I love any promo thanks pharmacom, been waitin on a promo.

my buddy who had TRT got his pharmacom gear checked and it was really underdosed... i was heated because i'm trying to find good test to run a cycle...

(sidenote ) guy offered me valkyrie test at the gym... haven't heard of it and didn't really get any good reviews...

my buddy who had TRT got his pharmacom gear checked and it was really underdosed... i was heated because i'm trying to find good test to run a cycle...

(sidenote ) guy offered me valkyrie test at the gym... haven't heard of it and didn't really get any good reviews...
You might want back up your statement with proof or the roast is going to hurt!

I'm using their test e for my trt and stockpiling my test c script. I can't tell any difference honestly but I don't get any more blood work till august.