MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Just for fun. We often arrange different contests in our russian boards. Now is running one of them for the best package opening video. Received very decent amount of different videos, some of them are sort of entertaining. Uploaded a couple of them on youtube.

Video number 5 is the grand prize winner...

I'm using it right now @30mg.
No hurting joints or itschi nippel so ne dbol or stano.
Good pump and got alot tighter in the last 3 weeks.
But can't compare. Never used var before

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Edit: strength went up a little but in a big deficit and not going too heavy

Last edited:
When will we see another promotion?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today will be launched :)
And below some info:
Promo valid till 1 September, only for INT store
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
In case of seizure promo items will not reship.
No additional discounts with promo items. A bit later we will do 2 options for your choise:
- no promo items, discounts are available
- no dicounts, promo items are available

I have gotten to the very very last step on basicstero but couldn't figure out the bitcoins...well I would rather just do a money order if its easier. But who do I money order it to? Please pm me pharmacon helper if you can help me complete order

I have gotten to the very very last step on basicstero but couldn't figure out the bitcoins...well I would rather just do a money order if its easier. But who do I money order it to? Please pm me pharmacon helper if you can help me complete order
the simplest way is circle or coinbase. If you type in youtube how to buy bitcoins in circle you will find a simple tutorial.

We launched our promo and it will be running until the beginning of September.
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
In case of a seizure only paid items are reshipped.

Also we reduced price of Pharmamix M 300 (100 mg masteron propionate + 200 mg masterone enanthate) in our international store. It is now 100$ instead of 120$.

I did download the circle app, I had problems/failure notification when i tried to deposit $200 which left it pending for a few hours before it failed (in this time i was worried of losing 200 bucks! lol) I will try it again. So I looked up videos and there are a quite few people who have had the error i got. I guess I will just have to wait a little and try again to see if the issue is fixed.

Sponsors

Latest posts