MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Important:
I know, there is probably not much sense of posting this here, but just in case.
Looking for a biotechnologist with sufficient working experience with high-yield growth hormone production technologies. The main purpose of the job will be cultivation, expression and purification of recombinant human growth hormone in E.coli strains.
Skills and knowledge required:
  • Growth hormone production;
  • Peptide mapping;
  • Amino terminal analysis;
  • Recombinant proteins;
  • Protein chemistry
  • Protein purification;
  • Cell biology
  • DNA Extraction
  • Genetically Modified Organisms
  • Plasmids
  • HPLC
Official contract, official and decent salary. Favorable terms of collaboration.
More details only for suitable applicants. If you know somebody, who might be interested, please contact me in PM. You have a chance to get a good portion of free gear in case if your candidate passes testing successfully.
Very funny....all except the insult at the beginning of your post. You can't help coming at us sideways.
Other than implying there couldn't be anyone here qualified for such a hi tech position I have to say you did make me smile.
GH production facility, huh? Dad is shaking his head in disappointment and disapproval over here.
I'm thinking about posting a "help wanted" ad of my own...a position you, Frank, may not be entirely qualified for yet. However, I prefer to promote from within. Can you guess what your duties might consist of?

Important:
I know, there is probably not much sense of posting this here, but just in case.
Looking for a biotechnologist with sufficient working experience with high-yield growth hormone production technologies. The main purpose of the job will be cultivation, expression and purification of recombinant human growth hormone in E.coli strains.
Skills and knowledge required:
  • Growth hormone production;
  • Peptide mapping;
  • Amino terminal analysis;
  • Recombinant proteins;
  • Protein chemistry
  • Protein purification;
  • Cell biology
  • DNA Extraction
  • Genetically Modified Organisms
  • Plasmids
  • HPLC
Official contract, official and decent salary. Favorable terms of collaboration.
More details only for suitable applicants. If you know somebody, who might be interested, please contact me in PM. You have a chance to get a good portion of free gear in case if your candidate passes testing successfully.
@IronJulius "liked" the post? Maybe ij and Dema could do some on the job training and learn the position while they work?
I've always respected employers that promote from within.
As you've implied, Frank, not many bright guys here. We do have some ambitious members among us, though.
Any mailroom or janitorial positions available? I like to earn my promotions...or at least sleep my way to the top. You have dinner plans tonight, Frank?

@IronJulius "liked" the post? Maybe ij and Dema could do some on the job training and learn the position while they work?
As you've implied, Frank, not many bright guys here. We do have some ambitious members among us, though.
Any mailroom or janitorial positions available? I like to earn my promotions...or at least sleep my way to the top. You have dinner plans tonight, Frank?

Wait wait wait.. Free gear! I'm in!!! Where do I sign up? Lmao

actually it was on accident me liking the post but thank you for bringing that to my attention i should be more careful. i guess Dema was right about you wanting to be on the pharmacom team and all this BS has been jealousy. im joking with you brother im really not one to go back and forth with shit. im glad you are on MESO keeping sources and folks/reps on their toes (only word i could come up with) accountability. i will suggest tho with such a great mind that you let some shit go and focus attention elsewhere. maybe you do have enough capacity to hang on to that stuff but honestly i havent thought of any of yall who have called me out besides when i get a notification on here. again not trying to be a dick just helpful

but honestly i havent thought of any of yall who have called me out besides when i get a notification on here. again not trying to be a dick just helpful
What's done is done new page. But why would you think (bad) about us anyway? You were the one in the wrong! But in the end Darius is your boss so it's about his shady & disrespectful practices on Meso. You guys are just his pawns.

What's done is done new page. But why would you think (bad) about us anyway? You were the one in the wrong! But in the end Darius is your boss so it's about his shady & disrespectful practices on Meso. You guys are just his pawns.

Respect basic and keep this shit on darius thread....

Respect basic and keep this shit on darius thread....
Dema, I'm ok with you, but this isn't Frank's thread. It's our thread. The members. If we think the coup attempt in Turkey is relevant in some distant way(or that if talking about it could somehow bring us round to something) then we'll bring it up.
Frank and his people can run the threads they pay for on other sites the way they see fit. Frank can pick and choose and edit and delete the questions and problems he decides are beneath him.
Here, at Meso, he can suck a dick.

Any updates on the myostatin shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh, yes. We have enhanced and extended it. Vaccine, version 2, currently waiting for reports about efficiency and usage peculiarities. Its brand name will be PharmaGen. Here is the short description.

PharmaGen 2: myostatin+ somatostatin vaccine, ver.2

The drug is a polyvalent vaccine comprising two fusion proteins making our body to produce antigens blocking the action of endogenous myostatin and somatostatin. Let`s consider both substances in detail.

What is myostatin?

Myostatin (also known as growth differentiation factor 8, abbreviated GDF-8) is a myokine, a protein produced and released by myocytes that acts on muscle cells' autocrine function to inhibit myogenesis: muscle cell growth and differentiation.

Human myostatin consists of two identical subunits, each consisting of 109 amino acid residues. Its total molecular weight is 25.0 kDa.

Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor.

Myostatin acts in two ways: by inhibiting muscle differentiation, and by inhibiting Akt-induced protein synthesis.

Animals either lacking myostatin or treated with substances that block the activity of myostatin have significantly more muscle mass. Furthermore, individuals who have mutations in both copies of the myostatin gene have significantly more muscle mass and are stronger than normal.

To put it simply, myostatin plays a role in down-regulating or inhibiting the growth and development of skeletal muscle. Inhibition of myostatin leads to muscle hyperplasia and hypertrophy. Myostatin inhibition can improve athletic performance.

What is somatostatin?
Somatostatin, also known as growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH), is a peptide hormone that inhibits the secretion of several other hormones, including growth hormone, thyroid stimulating hormone and insulin.

Somatostatin has two active forms produced by alternative cleavage of a single preproprotein: one of 14 amino acids, the other of 28 amino acids. Its molecular formula is C76H104N18O19S2, molecular weight - 1637.878 Da.

Somatostatin is secreted primarily in the nervous and digestive systems. Somatostatin released in the pyloric antrum travels via the portal venous system to the heart, then enters the systemic circulation to reach the locations where it will exert its inhibitory effects.

Somatostatin produced in hypothalamus is then carried to the anterior pituitary gland, where it inhibits the secretion of growth hormone from somatotrope cells. The somatostatin neurons in the periventricular nucleus mediate negative feedback effects of growth hormone on its own release; the somatostatin neurons respond to high circulating concentrations of growth hormone and somatomedins by increasing the release of somatostatin, so reducing the rate of secretion of growth hormone.

Pharmagen, ver. 2. What is this?

The vaccine has been developed first of all in order to elicit a highly specific anti-GDF8 immune response. This is not a myostatin inhibitor. There are several ways/drugs to inhibit myostatin (Ace-031, Myo-029, etc), but most of them have significant shortcomings and require high dosages to be really effective.

We offer a modified myostatin, which makes our body to produce its own antibodies to the endogenous myostatin. Moreover, we modernized the vaccine and developed the revised version, which is capable also of somatostatin down-regulation. In fact, this is vaccination followed by immunization; similar to those vaccines, which children are vaccinated by.

The purpose of the development was the preparation of an immunologically active myostatin-containing protein and somatostatin-containing protein inducing an immune response of the body to myostatin and somatostatin, respectively.
The purpose has been achieved by creating a recombinant DNA plasmid pC (Sp) nS coding the fusion protein with the sequence of myostatin (or somatostatin-14), and a spacer (Sp) n ensuring disposition of myostatin (or somatostatin) on the surface of the fusion protein. The number of spacer monomer units (n) can vary from 1 to 8.

The spacer with the values from 1 to 8 ensures disposition of myostatin or somatostatin-14. As carrier for myostatin and somatostatin-14 serve enzymatically inactive water-insoluble chloramphenicol acetyltransferase without 10 terminal amino acids, purified and renatured fusion protein synthesized in a protease-defective strain of Escherichia coli bacteria.

The claimed recombinant DNA plasmid determines constructive synthesis of a fusion protein chloramphenicol acetyltransferase - myostatin (or chloramphenicol acetyltransferase - somatostatin-14) under the control of its own promotor in E. coli cells with a reduced level of degradation of abnormal proteins.
To put it simply, the fusion protein is expressed by a strain of E.coli, transformed by the indicated plasmid pC (Sp) 4S.
In other words, the fusion protein with disposed myostatin (or somatostatin) is an insoluble in water enzymatically inactive chloramphenicol acetyltransferase without 10 terminal amino acid residues, to which via a spacer sequence (RP) n, where n = 1-8, is attached the sequence of myostatin or somatostatin-14.
After vaccination these fusion proteins induce synthesis of myostatin-specific and somatostatin-specific antibodies, which results in the immune response of the body and long-term down-regulating of endogenous GDF8 and somatostatin function.
In practice these processes are expressed in:
- Muscle hypertrophy
- Increase the production of endogenous growth hormone
- Acceleration of metabolism
- Acceleration of fat loss and improved body composition and muscle definition

First results of the vaccine demonstrated good tolerability, with no noted side effects, except high body temperature at the next day or two after vaccination.

Each vial of PharmaGen v.2 comprises:

10 mg of myostatin-containing protein

10 mg of somatostatin-containing protein

The vaccine is readily administered intramuscularly. For an athlete with body-weight no more than 220 lb (100 kg) one vial is enough for the entire cycle. A half of the vial shall be injected deep intramuscularly (preferably into buttock) and another half in 2 weeks.

The vaccine shall be stored refrigerated.

oh, yes. We have enhanced and extended it. Vaccine, version 2, currently waiting for reports about efficiency and usage peculiarities. Its brand name will be PharmaGen. Here is the short description.

PharmaGen 2: myostatin+ somatostatin vaccine, ver.2

The drug is a polyvalent vaccine comprising two fusion proteins making our body to produce antigens blocking the action of endogenous myostatin and somatostatin. Let`s consider both substances in detail.

What is myostatin?

Myostatin (also known as growth differentiation factor 8, abbreviated GDF-8) is a myokine, a protein produced and released by myocytes that acts on muscle cells' autocrine function to inhibit myogenesis: muscle cell growth and differentiation.

Human myostatin consists of two identical subunits, each consisting of 109 amino acid residues. Its total molecular weight is 25.0 kDa.

Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor.

Myostatin acts in two ways: by inhibiting muscle differentiation, and by inhibiting Akt-induced protein synthesis.

Animals either lacking myostatin or treated with substances that block the activity of myostatin have significantly more muscle mass. Furthermore, individuals who have mutations in both copies of the myostatin gene have significantly more muscle mass and are stronger than normal.

To put it simply, myostatin plays a role in down-regulating or inhibiting the growth and development of skeletal muscle. Inhibition of myostatin leads to muscle hyperplasia and hypertrophy. Myostatin inhibition can improve athletic performance.

What is somatostatin?
Somatostatin, also known as growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH), is a peptide hormone that inhibits the secretion of several other hormones, including growth hormone, thyroid stimulating hormone and insulin.

Somatostatin has two active forms produced by alternative cleavage of a single preproprotein: one of 14 amino acids, the other of 28 amino acids. Its molecular formula is C76H104N18O19S2, molecular weight - 1637.878 Da.

Somatostatin is secreted primarily in the nervous and digestive systems. Somatostatin released in the pyloric antrum travels via the portal venous system to the heart, then enters the systemic circulation to reach the locations where it will exert its inhibitory effects.

Somatostatin produced in hypothalamus is then carried to the anterior pituitary gland, where it inhibits the secretion of growth hormone from somatotrope cells. The somatostatin neurons in the periventricular nucleus mediate negative feedback effects of growth hormone on its own release; the somatostatin neurons respond to high circulating concentrations of growth hormone and somatomedins by increasing the release of somatostatin, so reducing the rate of secretion of growth hormone.

Pharmagen, ver. 2. What is this?

The vaccine has been developed first of all in order to elicit a highly specific anti-GDF8 immune response. This is not a myostatin inhibitor. There are several ways/drugs to inhibit myostatin (Ace-031, Myo-029, etc), but most of them have significant shortcomings and require high dosages to be really effective.

We offer a modified myostatin, which makes our body to produce its own antibodies to the endogenous myostatin. Moreover, we modernized the vaccine and developed the revised version, which is capable also of somatostatin down-regulation. In fact, this is vaccination followed by immunization; similar to those vaccines, which children are vaccinated by.

The purpose of the development was the preparation of an immunologically active myostatin-containing protein and somatostatin-containing protein inducing an immune response of the body to myostatin and somatostatin, respectively.
The purpose has been achieved by creating a recombinant DNA plasmid pC (Sp) nS coding the fusion protein with the sequence of myostatin (or somatostatin-14), and a spacer (Sp) n ensuring disposition of myostatin (or somatostatin) on the surface of the fusion protein. The number of spacer monomer units (n) can vary from 1 to 8.

The spacer with the values from 1 to 8 ensures disposition of myostatin or somatostatin-14. As carrier for myostatin and somatostatin-14 serve enzymatically inactive water-insoluble chloramphenicol acetyltransferase without 10 terminal amino acids, purified and renatured fusion protein synthesized in a protease-defective strain of Escherichia coli bacteria.

The claimed recombinant DNA plasmid determines constructive synthesis of a fusion protein chloramphenicol acetyltransferase - myostatin (or chloramphenicol acetyltransferase - somatostatin-14) under the control of its own promotor in E. coli cells with a reduced level of degradation of abnormal proteins.
To put it simply, the fusion protein is expressed by a strain of E.coli, transformed by the indicated plasmid pC (Sp) 4S.
In other words, the fusion protein with disposed myostatin (or somatostatin) is an insoluble in water enzymatically inactive chloramphenicol acetyltransferase without 10 terminal amino acid residues, to which via a spacer sequence (RP) n, where n = 1-8, is attached the sequence of myostatin or somatostatin-14.
After vaccination these fusion proteins induce synthesis of myostatin-specific and somatostatin-specific antibodies, which results in the immune response of the body and long-term down-regulating of endogenous GDF8 and somatostatin function.
In practice these processes are expressed in:
- Muscle hypertrophy
- Increase the production of endogenous growth hormone
- Acceleration of metabolism
- Acceleration of fat loss and improved body composition and muscle definition

First results of the vaccine demonstrated good tolerability, with no noted side effects, except high body temperature at the next day or two after vaccination.

Each vial of PharmaGen v.2 comprises:

10 mg of myostatin-containing protein

10 mg of somatostatin-containing protein

The vaccine is readily administered intramuscularly. For an athlete with body-weight no more than 220 lb (100 kg) one vial is enough for the entire cycle. A half of the vial shall be injected deep intramuscularly (preferably into buttock) and another half in 2 weeks.

The vaccine shall be stored refrigerated.

How long will myostatin and gh stay down regulated?

Edit: estimated cost per vial?

How long will myostatin and gh stay down regulated?

Edit: estimated cost per vial?

about 3 months. but the real effective period is about 2 months and then it starts fading out continuously. Price not known yet. I say it advance, it appears not soon for sale. It will be in testing phase within next months.

about 3 months. but the real effective period is about 2 months and then it starts fading out continuously. Price not known yet. I say it advance, it appears not soon for sale. It will be in testing phase within next months.

Let me know if you need another test subject[emoji16]

I want to see it demonstrated on a fat guy that doesnt lift. This vaccine should work without having to put in work. I dont see how a proper demonstration of the product could be done on some ifbb pro. That guy would know how to minipulate the results. If this turns out to be the real deal you will have cornered the market.

I thought a vaccine of this nature would be at some point perminent. Being that the point of the vaccine is to get the body to fight off something. Those amino chains in the body will always be the same composition its not like the flu were you have to be vaccinated every year to prevent it because the virus strain changes every year. This sounds like something that just blocks the production of myostatin.

Of course using the same type of vaccine as they have on the animals is bad for buisness as i mentioned when this topic first came up. So that vaccine would have to have an astronomical price or you figure out a way for repeat buisness.

Im not saying this "new" vaccine wont work but no matter what you do the body can only grow so much in 2 months.