MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hey man I ordered the special mix 2. It's been stuck on checking for payment for 4 days and I've wired the money twice now for the same order. I can't seem to get in touch via Skype, wikr, or your email service. I've added the money with the dashboard too. I've ordered from you in the past and had 0 issues so I was wondering if you could let me know what's going on. The delays on the processing the order is completely nullifying the point of ordering express shipping. I have photos of the receipt and screen shots of the information provided for me to make the wu transfers. I'm not gonna post them on this post because of the sensitive info but if you could pm or establish any form of contact I will gladly provide them ! Please get back to me frank I've had nothing but good service prior to this ma.

Hey man I ordered the special mix 2. It's been stuck on checking for payment for 4 days and I've wired the money twice now for the same order. I can't seem to get in touch via Skype, wikr, or your email service. I've added the money with the dashboard too. I've ordered from you in the past and had 0 issues so I was wondering if you could let me know what's going on. The delays on the processing the order is completely nullifying the point of ordering express shipping. I have photos of the receipt and screen shots of the information provided for me to make the wu transfers. I'm not gonna post them on this post because of the sensitive info but if you could pm or establish any form of contact I will gladly provide them ! Please get back to me frank I've had nothing but good service prior to this ma.
He's busy conducting interviews for the chemist position. Frank wears many hats in pharmacom operation.

hi, i am replying right now to all messages. i will contact you, don`t worry.

Just for fun. We often arrange different contests in our russian boards. Now is running one of them for the best package opening video. Received very decent amount of different videos, some of them are sort of entertaining. Uploaded a couple of them on youtube.

And this is a great example of the majority of PC customers :oops:
I mean frank got in touch with me so I'm not really tripping...its just that if you already paid someone money for an express order "being busy" shouldnt be an issue. That being said, they have contacted me to sort it all out so maybe I just have to get more comfortable with just waiting on stuff after wiring cash. Could just be acting a bit paranoid tbh

I mean frank got in touch with me so I'm not really tripping...its just that if you already paid someone money for an express order "being busy" shouldnt be an issue. That being said, they have contacted me to sort it all out so maybe I just have to get more comfortable with just waiting on stuff after wiring cash. Could just be acting a bit paranoid tbh

First there was a ongoing joke about the chemist position bro.

The comment about pharmacon customers was implied to be exactly what it is..... Simply don't read....[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for fun. We often arrange different contests in our russian boards. Now is running one of them for the best package opening video. Received very decent amount of different videos, some of them are sort of entertaining. Uploaded a couple of them on youtube.

Russia is a weird place

Anyone wanna PM me the amount of time it took from ordering to receiving? PM it so that no WKMs have to beat my ass.
So you don't wanna catch heat from members.But you want someone to PM & spoon feed you the answers man? lol Read the thread you can find that answer on almost every page here.