MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

No haven't even popped the top..... Just opened pack.... I got a great video of it floating to bottom but won't let me upload it from Phone to forum?:(

Hope they say no. Wkm just means you post alot. Some people post stuiped things. Just wait till they run a promo
No haven't even popped the top..... Just opened pack.... I got a great video of it floating to bottom but won't let me upload it from Phone to forum?:(
Hmmm....is this contamination contained to this one vial or may it be batch wide?
This is one reason codes are important. To help contain or isolate a contamination issue. With every vial/box of every oil product produced having the same # it isn't possible to do so.
Pharmaceutical Companies have recalls but can narrow down and have a recall for a certain # run on a product. Pharmacom can't have a clue as to how narrow or widespread this problem is.

Hmmm....is this contamination contained to this one vial or may it be batch wide?
This is one reason codes are important. To help contain or isolate a contamination issue. With every vial/box of every oil product produced having the same # it isn't possible to do so.
Pharmaceutical Companies have recalls but can narrow down and have a recall for a certain # run on a product. Pharmacom can't have a clue as to how narrow or widespread this problem is.

No bro my batch code is 604331 tested good with anabolic lab --- lol I'm still not pinning it:)

Recall the whole batch... So... Everything they've sold in last 18 months? 2 years?

If had to guess they will say it is just a piece of the rubber stopper. You have nothing to worry about. But pharmacom response will be alot longer. I would not pin it.

Whatever it is is probably sterile but I wouldn't pin it either. Probably just a manufacturing defect that was missed in quality control.

Yeah think it's just a bug/piece of vial or funnel...... Was thinking about baking in oven for 250 degrees for 20-30 minutes thinking it might tell me if its contamination vs something fell in

Yeah think it's just a bug/piece of vial or funnel...... Was thinking about baking in oven for 250 degrees for 20-30 minutes thinking it might tell me if its contamination vs something fell in

That won't tell you if it's contamination or if something fell in.

I'd hold off doing anything until a response from frank. Last thing you want is for anyone to turn it around on you. The way I see it, it was their mistake not yours. You shouldnt have to do anything

View attachment 46298 Got sum stuff today, and in one vial of test p100 there is a little black dot on bottom of vial, if I tip it over it slowly floats around till it hits the bottom.....
I floated it to where it would be against the label to TRY and get a good photo
I really don't know what is this.
Your picture I sent to our prod.team and of course we replace it. Do you have only 1 vial with this "contamination" ?
Please send me details in PM (acc, order.Nr..)

If you know it's worth nothing then why post? No one cares about your ability to send scripts to a server or play IT security man on a juice forum.
Well if you have the skill he gave the invite to check it out yourself. I don't have the skill but the fact that someone who does posted the info is ok in my book.
If you know it's worth nothing then why post? No one cares about your ability to send scripts to a server or play IT security man on a juice forum.
Considering the vast majority of your posts are on pharmacom threads, I'd take a gamble that no one cares what you type and post either, tough guy

Well if you have the skill he gave the invite to check it out yourself. I don't have the skill but the fact that someone who does posted the info is ok in my book.

Considering the vast majority of your posts are on pharmacom threads, I'd take a gamble that no one cares what you type and post either, tough guy
Billy bad ass over here. Your contribution has enlightened many, thank you for your insight.

View attachment 46298 Got sum stuff today, and in one vial of test p100 there is a little black dot on bottom of vial, if I tip it over it slowly floats around till it hits the bottom.....
I floated it to where it would be against the label to TRY and get a good photo
on your photos it is not clearly seen what is it, but as i said in a neighbor thread, not a problem at all, we replace it of course. i will contact you.

Important:
I know, there is probably not much sense of posting this here, but just in case.
Looking for a biotechnologist with sufficient working experience with high-yield growth hormone production technologies. The main purpose of the job will be cultivation, expression and purification of recombinant human growth hormone in E.coli strains.
Skills and knowledge required:
  • Growth hormone production;
  • Peptide mapping;
  • Amino terminal analysis;
  • Recombinant proteins;
  • Protein chemistry
  • Protein purification;
  • Cell biology
  • DNA Extraction
  • Genetically Modified Organisms
  • Plasmids
  • HPLC
Official contract, official and decent salary. Favorable terms of collaboration.
More details only for suitable applicants. If you know somebody, who might be interested, please contact me in PM. You have a chance to get a good portion of free gear in case if your candidate passes testing successfully.

Important:
I know, there is probably not much sense of posting this here, but just in case.
Looking for a biotechnologist with sufficient working experience with high-yield growth hormone production technologies. The main purpose of the job will be cultivation, expression and purification of recombinant human growth hormone in E.coli strains.
  • Peptide mapping;
  • Recombinant proteins;
  • Protein chemistry
  • Protein purification;
  • Cell biology
  • DNA Extraction
  • Plasmids
  • HPLC
Official contract, official and decent salary. Favorable terms of collaboration.
More details only for suitable applicants. If you know somebody, who might be interested, please contact me in PM. You have a chance to get a good portion of free gear in case if your candidate passes testing successfully.
Pension?

:rolleyes:

Important:
  • Peptide mapping;
  • Recombinant proteins;
  • Protein chemistry
  • Protein purification;
  • Cell biology
  • DNA Extraction
  • Plasmids
  • HPLC
LMAO
Thank you sir....I needed a good laugh:D