MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Must have good postal people in your area because the ones around my way could give a fuck what's written on the package. Half the time I get other people's mail anyways.
it depends on what the mail is, I get junk mail from all different names. but my brother in laws license got sent back Cuz his name wasn't on the mail box.

I just love how I come to see current updated reviews on pharmacom on they're pcom thread and it's just a bunch of sissys trying to throw keyboards at each other. Go meso!

Must have good postal people in your area because the ones around my way could give a fuck what's written on the package. Half the time I get other people's mail anyways.

My regular mailman is better than average. Not too long ago he handed me my (damaged) pack with one hand and some of the clen tabs that had fallen out with the other. It's the bad ones you have to worry about.

My recent order is not showing up in "my orders" on my account. Has this happened to anyone else? I spoke with Vladimir and he assured me my order is in shipment, but no order or tracking is showing up.

The first time I emailed him though he said he had no record of my order. Then he emailed back and said it was sent to the shipping dept. I thought this wa kina weird.

Ordered domestic

I thought the guys name was Frank Darius. You mean they are two different people and operate different businesses.

Boy do I feel stupid........... for constantly reading this thread and hoping that things will change at some point.

Just wanted to update. Frank has come through and compensated me for sending my samples of npp out for simec. So he kept his side of that. Still waiting on simec.

Just wanted to update. Frank has come through and compensated me for sending my samples of npp out for simec. So he kept his side of that. Still waiting on simec.

You've been putting up with more shit than anyone else on this forum lately. You sure you weren't a saint in another life or something lol?

You've been putting up with more shit than anyone else on this forum lately. You sure you weren't a saint in another life or something lol?

Yea it's all good. No saint..just glad I can give back to a place that has helped me. I just wish I would get the results. I'm going to Europe next week maybe I'll pay simec a visit lol

Yea it's all good. No saint..just glad I can give back to a place that has helped me. I just wish I would get the results. I'm going to Europe next week maybe I'll pay simec a visit lol

Luca, you have handled this entire situation with the most professionalism and integrity that a person could give. You fronted your own money and did so without hesitation. Thank you for your contribution to this board and showing concern for everyone here.

naps sell pharmacom gear now.WOW

Fuck Naps. A month from now we will have a herd of new users posting how they have yet to receive their pharmacom gear, problems with money pick ups and 10 other different problems in this thread and they will be naps customers. People can't figure out the difference between Darius and Frank and Darius had his own thread which is clearly labled as another PCOM distributer.

Imagine how confused the newbie masses will be ordering PCOM gear from Naps.

Fuck Naps. A month from now we will have a herd of new users posting how they have yet to receive their pharmacom gear, problems with money pick ups and 10 other different problems in this thread and they will be naps customers. People can't figure out the difference between Darius and Frank and Darius had his own thread which is clearly labled as another PCOM distributer.

Imagine how confused the newbie masses will be ordering PCOM gear from Naps.

Naps is still open for business due to all the noobs whom will not take the time to research sources.

Frank