MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Do people have good luck with WU or are people trusting circle app, just curious how safe that app is, do u buy a visa gift card to use on that app or your cc. Never used Bitcoins b4

circle was irritating to set up and get confirmed, once it passed approval easy to use, I'm glad I got it. security, I've heard there's a risk, I just don't tie it to my bank account, still probably some risk there. I like it tho

While we're down this road...
Does anyone know if a prepaid credit card can be used for WU/MG online transfers?

Are you sure that your source is cool with you using the online transfer option? You better make sure.

Every source I have ever dealt with - whether it be AAS, or pharmaceuticals, or whatever - has refused to allow the online transfer method, they required that I use the "in person transfer" option.

Are you sure that your source is cool with you using the online transfer option? You better make sure.

Every source I have ever dealt with - whether it be AAS, or pharmaceuticals, or whatever - has refused to allow the online transfer method, they required that I use the "in person transfer" option.

Actually, yes. He said i could send via either option.
i wound up just doing the in person transfer as i was unsure if the prepaid card would work.

So now, in addition to my original question, why is the online method frowned upon?

How does that work? I add 100$ worth of product in my cart and 35$ comes off? or i get 35$ in extra spending?
Hey there, partner. Haven't seen you posting since the Astro days? Meso has a little different feel to it these days, would you agree, @Heavy Bingleman?
Do you think Astro was busted? Not sure we ever nailed it down if he was or not? Oh...would like to see you post more, by the way.

Actually, yes. He said i could send via either option.
i wound up just doing the in person transfer as i was unsure if the prepaid card would work.

So now, in addition to my original question, why is the online method frowned upon?
The big reason...and the only one that I would think matters to sources...and I'm talking domestic to the USA sources @MisterSuperGod ....is that the Test ? & Answer option cannot be exercised transferring on-line. It can only be brought into play in person.
International sources aren't as concerned with anonymity as sources running around committing felonies inside our borders.

Didn't mean to blow your first question about the prepaid card...YES, it's accepted wherever Visa is accepted. Its best to use a prepaid when ordering from any Int online pharmacy as well.
Any funny business by Int computer thieves will be limited to that card and the amount that is able to be jacked from it. Since there is no credit limit and you'd purchase it AFTER you know how much you will be putting on it you are safe as the balance will be ZILCH after it has been hit up upon by the merchant you intended.

The big reason...and the only one that I would think matters to sources...and I'm talking domestic to the USA sources @MisterSuperGod ....is that the Test ? & Answer option cannot be exercised transferring on-line. It can only be brought into play in person.
International sources aren't as concerned with anonymity as sources running around committing felonies inside our borders.
This

While I certainly will say that Ben has significantly greater knowledge in this area than myself, I will say that even overseas "vendors" have almost always required that I send the donation in person, and NOT using the online method. From what I have been told in the past, there is fear by those trading goods that a different level of scrutiny is given to online transactions, as it is more appealing to the folks using the payment method when participating in illegal activity, as they are not on camera making the donation. Is this true? I'm not sure, but I always just went with it, complied, and visited my local WU/MG agent with my fake nose and mustache, floppy hat, oversized sunglasses, and long black trench coat, even in July.;);)

Do you think Astro was busted? Not sure we ever nailed it down if he was or not?

I don't think he was. When he "returned from China" and the rumors started he and I exchanged several emails. He definitely had enough information to ID me (my fault) and knew what he had sent me. I wasn't 100% sure at the time because he kept asking for my address, so he could "send me what he owed me". But he didn't owe me anything. That combined with the rumors made me uncertain enough to not say anything.

Later I realized LE could have had my address in about 10 seconds. I'm sure CBS could post pics of my kids if he wanted to, and Astro even had an email address in a domain I personally owned. If he was LE, he was one of the dumber ones, and that's saying a lot.

Only for INT sore:
order for $200 - $90 bonus
order for $100 - $35 bonus
order for $300 - $200 bonus
order for $500 - $400 bonus
order for $700 - $700 bonus!!!
The promo starts on 15th of September and will be valid till the 1st of October!
In case of a seizure only paid items are reshipped. However seizures are not often and discreet shipping is available, which often works even with European countries and Australia/Canada.
Discounts don`t sum up with bonuses. During ordering you will be able whether to get bonus items or to skip them and get a discount (if you have any)!

Our price list: Online shop anabolic steroids - Basicstero. Buy anabolic steroids online

Just a quick post for anyone interested in shipping timeframe from int. To US.
My state is right near the center of the country.

I went with int. Obviously because of the promo that was running. The domestic option is ideal but this is for anyone trying to decide between fast no customs domestic or if it's worth the risk of int. for the promo.

Day 1 - Submit order
Day 2 - Sent Moneygram
Day 3 - Order/Payment Confirmed
Day 4 - Order Shipped
Day 10 - Left Hong Kong Customs
Day 16 - Arrived Chicago USPS Facility
Day 17 - Arrived in my state
Day 18 - Delivered to my P.O. Box

After doing a lot of reading I opted out of the stealth shipping. I think I read more reviews of seized stealth packages than regular, so to me I took the risk just to get products in original form. It seems the two things that took the longest were it clearing Hong Kong customs and the trip overseas.