MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Roger rabbit move over and get more butter and salt buddy. Time for our GH education. I'm sure Frank will have his Thesis well written and edited for us to read. We will require a sack full of popcorn just to read it.

Just one sack? I picked up 3... And a few cases of beer, no reason to not get wasted to enhance this entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just a new guy, don't know shit but I've read hot bath while gently massaging the problem area. probably don't want to spread the problem area, but it's an idea, I'm sure advanced users will correct me if I'm wrong or let you know if this isn't a bad idea.

This works pretty awesome for me as well. After about 12 weeks I got my first PIP from PC. Anti-inflammatories work great and the bath. I know it might hurt but try to foam roller the area or stretch. It isn't the nicest feeling but it pays good dividends.

Any new promotions coming soon? @Pharmacom Helper
Yes.
Shortly: from 15 Sep. till 1 Oct.
For order 100$ - 35$ bonuses
For order 200$ - 90$ bonuses
For order 300$ - 200$ bonuses
For order 500$ - 400$ bonuses
For order 700$ - 700$ bonuses
@Pharmacom Labs

Care to comment on the recent pharmatropin assay?
I already sent this information to our team. But just for me - do you know what does it mean ? (sorry, I'm not professional in "biological" questions and I don't see any conclusions in this document)
And I don't see any links with "Pharmatropin" only "samples 3"

Complete eu store is empty ???
Our EU store still on vacation

I already sent this information to our team. But just for me - do you know what does it mean ? (sorry, I'm not professional in "biological" questions and I don't see any conclusions in this document)
And I don't see any links with "Pharmatropin" only "samples 3"

The picture of the sample can be found in the GH assay thread.

It appears you're selling a severely underdosed product.

The picture of the sample can be found in the GH assay thread.

It appears you're selling a severely underdosed product.
Sorry, but I think my "search skill" has broken. Do you have link ?
EDIT: FOUND

And just for info, one of users got blood work some time ago (this post from the other source):

"Below are the results. Pinned 10iu IM right delt at 4:58am. Labs drawn at 8:04am. Was not fasted when bloods were drawn as around 7am my blood sugar was dropping. Good sign of GH. It numbed my right arm and hand for the day and I was extremely tired, sign of pretty good GH to me. "
2d27qiq.jpg

@Pharmacom Helper I feel like an ass now considering the order I just made with the promo was half as good as the one starting in 2 days! That's fucked up.
I just received this information from boss and immediately posted here, sorry

I'm just a new guy, don't know shit but I've read hot bath while gently massaging the problem area. probably don't want to spread the problem area, but it's an idea, I'm sure advanced users will correct me if I'm wrong or let you know if this isn't a bad idea.

Be sure to have bubbles in the tub and use candles for mood lighting. Maybe some soft music or perhaps a glass of wine too. This should take care of it.

Sorry, but I think my "search skill" has broken. Do you have link ?
EDIT: FOUND

And just for info, one of users got blood work some time ago (this post from the other source):

"Below are the results. Pinned 10iu IM right delt at 4:58am. Labs drawn at 8:04am. Was not fasted when bloods were drawn as around 7am my blood sugar was dropping. Good sign of GH. It numbed my right arm and hand for the day and I was extremely tired, sign of pretty good GH to me. "
2d27qiq.jpg

I just received this information from boss and immediately posted here, sorry
I feel like IGF-1 is a better test for GH.

Below are the results. Pinned 10iu IM right delt at 4:58am. Labs drawn at 8:04am. Was not fasted when bloods were drawn as around 7am my blood sugar was dropping. Good sign of GH. It numbed my right arm and hand for the day and I was extremely tired

Pretty much just proved there was hormone in the vial... not much else.

Are some of you motherfuckers kidding me? I've sat for 3 hours reading through a lot of bullshit. I see a lot of these well known member status' flying around here and you Mfers have been here for what 4, 5, 6 months ???? No disrespect to our meso founder, but you guys doing all this bickering shit back and forth about what you know or what you think you know or how upset you are that someone hurt your feels or whatever, I would shut your ass down from posting for a while. If this offends you then this post is directed AT you motherfucker !
@bickel29 @brutus79 @biggerben69 @Big_paul just to name a few. If they post something on a particular topic, it's money every time. Write it down. All these blood tests..take them for what they are. I could test at let's say 3650 and tell you I've only injected 3 x at 600 mgs each time blah blah blah and I'm ACTUALLY injecting twice that much in order to get my levels up there (you see where I'm going here) and don't misunderstand we appreciates you guys sharing test results with everyone. ALSO, I'm not at all knocking PCOM or insinuating that PCOM/FRANK gives free gear etc to members who would lie on there test results or would even ask a member to do that as there are enough bros out there running the PCOM gear and it pretty much speaks for itself.
Actually I know a guy that has orders 10 plus times and EVERY cycle resulted in gains.
I'm not endorsing PCOM but Frank has been on point as far as I'm concerned with PCOM gear as well as his communication

All you newbies (and this is directed towards you 3 or 4 or 5 month "well known status"), take your bullshit to another thread.

Are some of you motherfuckers kidding me? I've sat for 3 hours reading through a lot of bullshit. I see a lot of these well known member status' flying around here and you Mfers have been here for what 4, 5, 6 months ???? No disrespect to our meso founder, but you guys doing all this bickering shit back and forth about what you know or what you think you know or how upset you are that someone hurt your feels or whatever, I would shut your ass down from posting for a while. If this offends you then this post is directed AT you motherfucker !
@bickel29 @brutus79 @biggerben69 @Big_paul just to name a few. If they post something on a particular topic, it's money every time. Write it down. All these blood tests..take them for what they are. I could test at let's say 3650 and tell you I've only injected 3 x at 600 mgs each time blah blah blah and I'm ACTUALLY injecting twice that much in order to get my levels up there (you see where I'm going here) and don't misunderstand we appreciates you guys sharing test results with everyone. ALSO, I'm not at all knocking PCOM or insinuating that PCOM/FRANK gives free gear etc to members who would lie on there test results or would even ask a member to do that as there are enough bros out there running the PCOM gear and it pretty much speaks for itself.
Actually I know a guy that has orders 10 plus times and EVERY cycle resulted in gains.
I'm not endorsing PCOM but Frank has been on point as far as I'm concerned with PCOM gear as well as his communication

All you newbies (and this is directed towards you 3 or 4 or 5 month "well known status"), take your bullshit to another thread.
thank you for your contribution. a long rant to an already cluttered thread.

My friends trt doc says leave the 18g in the vial and draw as needed. Friend has done it this way for years. Never any issue.
I don't think I could do that. Leaving that sticking out of there looks like a nice funnel for anything to slide right down into the vial. Whether it would or not, no clue.