MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

your friend needs a new trt doc. the rubber stopper is designed to close back up after you draw to prevent any airborne bacteria from entering the vial. like @D-max said its like leaving a funnel for bacteria to enter the vial. besides who is to damn lazy to stick the pin thru the stopper ?

My friends trt doc says leave the 18g in the vial and draw as needed. Friend has done it this way for years. Never any issue.

your friend needs a new trt doc. the rubber stopper is designed to close back up after you draw to prevent any airborne bacteria from entering the vial. like @D-max said its like leaving a funnel for bacteria to enter the vial. besides who is to damn lazy to stick the pin thru the stopper ?

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but dosent the solvent prevent bacteria from forming in the vial?

The solvent is meant to establish sterility in the vial not allow you spray fart in it and it remain sterile. Why do you think you wipe the stopper off with alcohol everytime and use a new needle or at least I hope you do.

I had some NPP squirreled away from an order a while back when they were running the same promo they are currently running.

I am planning on using it this winter during my bulk and I saw the "cotton balls" in another member's post so I decided to open my boxes and check my stash.

All four vials had crashed. But, 2 minutes in the microwave and no more "cotton balls" or "crystals." Just beautiful liquid. Can't wait for December/January.

Attachments

• 20160911_120647.jpg
    20160911_120647.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20160911_120847.jpg
    20160911_120847.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 20160911_122116.jpg
    20160911_122116.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 76
The solvent is meant to establish sterility in the vial not allow you spray fart in it and it remain sterile. Why do you think you wipe the stopper off with alcohol everytime and use a new needle or at least I hope you do.

Ha ha.. "Not allow you spray fart in it"? What language are you speaking exactly?

Ahhh makes sense... Duh.. Thanks for not bashing me for that question. So you just use rubbing alcohol and a clean cotton ball or something?

I agree that the alcohol pads are the way to go. Rite Aid brand are awesome. I believe they are like $3 for a box of 100, and they are very good quality! Some of the other brands have very little alcohol in them, but the Rite Aid brand are very moist!