MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sucks if I would have waited just a few weeks I would have gotten double the bonus products. I spent 300 got 100. Now it's spend 300 get 200.

Frank,
Will you please answer the questions from the Meso folks on why you have many items out of stock in your INT warehouse? Especially that I just saw that you're running a huge special.

Maybe you should fill your warehouse up first before you do a big sale.

Frank

Just a quick post for anyone interested in shipping timeframe from int. To US.
My state is right near the center of the country.

I went with int. Obviously because of the promo that was running. The domestic option is ideal but this is for anyone trying to decide between fast no customs domestic or if it's worth the risk of int. for the promo.

Day 1 - Submit order
Day 2 - Sent Moneygram
Day 3 - Order/Payment Confirmed
Day 4 - Order Shipped
Day 10 - Left Hong Kong Customs
Day 16 - Arrived Chicago USPS Facility
Day 17 - Arrived in my state
Day 18 - Delivered to my P.O. Box

After doing a lot of reading I opted out of the stealth shipping. I think I read more reviews of seized stealth packages than regular, so to me I took the risk just to get products in original form. It seems the two things that took the longest were it clearing Hong Kong customs and the trip overseas.
Congrats on getting a pack via Chicago CBP

I had issues with seizures on my last order with promo items. It worked out in the end, but I did lose my promo items. I did receive the original order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with int. Obviously because of the promo that was running. The domestic option is ideal but this is for anyone trying to decide between fast no customs domestic or if it's worth the risk of int. for the promo.

Day 1 - Submit order
Day 2 - Sent Moneygram
Day 4 - Order Shipped

After doing a lot of reading I opted out of the stealth shipping. I think I read more reviews of seized stealth packages than regular, so to me I took the risk just to get products in original form. It seems the two things that took the longest were it clearing Hong Kong customs and the trip overseas.

I thought we did not talk openly about TA or any shipping details or time frames.

Day 1 - Submit order
Day 2 - Sent Moneygram
Day 4 - Order Shipped

Since I've never order PC gear I've never even bothered looking at their website. So question @Millard Baker why does it say in the bottom left of the PC website. "Our partners" and a list of different sites including Meso-Rx? So many different reasons why this is so wrong!!!!

i have been on my cycle and really have good out come of it
got a good person i also take my stuff from and are really original
he is fast in shipment and stuff are great you can pm if you might

he is a great supply if i may say

i have been on my cycle and really have good out come of it
got a good person i also take my stuff from and are really original
he is fast in shipment and stuff are great you can pm if you might

pm....daltamak at gmail . com

he is a great supply if i may say

Jesus Christ...what's wrong will you?

Did you just wake up from a coma?

Frank

Day 1 - Submit order
Day 2 - Sent Moneygram
Day 4 - Order Shipped

No direspect. Completley unnecessary....

The Bull