MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Some cheese with your whine sir?

Sometimes Idk if you're trying to make the situation better or worse. You don't buy their gear, you just jump the thread to attack alpha. Then you both have an internet battle. Which never goes anywhere and doesn't help anyone.

Are you guys really this bored? What's the deal?

Sometimes Idk if you're trying to make the situation better or worse. You don't buy their gear, you just jump the thread to attack alpha. Then you both have an internet battle. Which never goes anywhere and doesn't help anyone.

Oh but you can call me out but when return fire hits. You need others now to back you up? lol I forget you still just a kidd my bad. Good night

We don't thats the reason why people don't get there shit!!!!! So much for this post below

@ironwill1951 Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing about shipping that doesn't get talked about in this thread. Including identifying exactly what the "stealth" shipping method is multiple times.

Tards, what can you expect.

First of all can Anyone point out the part in my post that is tipping off LE? Besides mentioning Hong Kong, a territory with over 7 million people. Obviously you people have no idea what it would take for LE to do anything. That's why these places are where they are, and not in your hometown. It would take unprecedented collaboration between multiple different international agencies. And thats if they had every detail down to the social security numbers of the mfg/operators. Other than that they would have to stop every package from there. Which would mean they would have to stop/open most int. mail since so many foreign countries are shipping out illegal products. Apart from that they would have to go after the customer. Which would require them hacking into the website of the seller, gather the buyers personal information, wait for them to place an order, and set up a sting with local LE for each order all over the country. All this assuming the site administrator doesn't see the security breach, just to catch s few Tom, Dick, and Harry's before people realize it's compromised. I understand people are always paranoid when breaking the law but aside from you posting your personal details and order time/info, you have to realize how far fetched this seems. In most instances incriminating posts would only be used as proofs along side physically being caught in possession. And after all that as long as you were not found with large quantities or distributing, you would likely only be charged with possession of a controlled substance. Which as a first offense has a maximum sentence of a year and 1,000 fine, of which everyone knows almost none serve anywhere near the maximum. Most likely would result in probation. Sooooo, although I understand where your paranoia stems from I think I can avoid prosecution without your guidance.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]

The Bull[/QUOTE]

I would have figured that would have been edited by now. Not sure how some people sleep at night.
[/COLOR]

I thought we did not talk openly about TA or any shipping details or time frames.

I thought we did not talk openly about TA or any shipping details or time frames.

Not sure of the "we" your referring to. "I" post whatever "I" think would be helpful.
This is a source thread. Not general forum. Besides the obvious bloods and lab results this is exactly the type of stuff I would want to find coming here... Stock issues, shipping delays, TA times, etc. and if your referring to a legal standpoint it makes no sense. It would be the same information for any letter sent by mail. Just how long the stops take. Do you even use this source? I would like to hear from new members that are actually ordering from this source if this was helpful, cause if you don't then it's not for you to say.

No direspect. Completley unnecessary....

"Does the us store ever have sales, I'm not sure if it's worth the risk losing it from int in customs"

Above is a question from member:"Rare"
Everything I wrote was in response to his question to let him know that I was in the exact same position before ordering. I gave him all the info I had because I wish I could have found something like that in my research. Its a source thread and he just asked the question.... It might not be pertinent to you, but someone down the road might be looking for that exactly.

Ask Frank or D or whichever pcom guy that this thread is referring to that you think you should be compensated for your shameless plugging of this ugl. I'd say you earned it.

If I made the same order today as I did two weeks ago I would have gotten 100$ more of free shit, and stating that it sucks that I didn't know makes me plugging ?!? Okie dokie broham. The funny part is you don't even know which store it is, which also confirms your another fuckboy on Basicstero thread that doesn't even use pcom gear. Just decided to hang out in a source thread you don't use or probably plan too, but I'm the schill?[/COLOR]

I blocked his crackhead ass. Totally useless and I agree, not worth my time. Thanks Spooby.

Seriously! How can someone who never bought any product from Pharmacom, be in every thread criticizing who buys from them and how they work with customers?

Yes, there is a name: TROLL.
He's actually lucky that meso is unmoderated, otherwise he would be banned years ago!

Sad thing is that there is even people who follow him. Just look at @Geterdun, this dumbtard is most certainly following him so he can like all his posts, even without reading. I know they both share the same bed... But still...

Seriously! How can someone who never bought any product from Pharmacom, be in every thread criticizing who buys from them and how they work with customers?

Yes, there is a name: TROLL.
He's actually lucky that meso is unmoderated, otherwise he would be banned years ago!

Sad thing is that there is even people who follow him. Just look at @Geterdun, this dumbtard is most certainly following him so he can like all his posts, even without reading. I know they both share the same bed... But still...
Strong words coming from the gear whore! Don't think there's a lab on Meso you ain't bought from goof! ;)

Not sure of the "we" your referring to. "I" post whatever "I" think would be helpful.
This is a source thread. Not general forum. Besides the obvious bloods and lab results this is exactly the type of stuff I would want to find coming here... Stock issues, shipping delays, TA times, etc. and if your referring to a legal standpoint it makes no sense. It would be the same information for any letter sent by mail. Just how long the stops take. Do you even use this source? I would like to hear from new members that are actually ordering from this source if this was helpful, cause if you don't then it's not for you to say.

"Does the us store ever have sales, I'm not sure if it's worth the risk losing it from int in customs"

Above is a question from member:"Rare"
Everything I wrote was in response to his question to let him know that I was in the exact same position before ordering. I gave him all the info I had because I wish I could have found something like that in my research. Its a source thread and he just asked the question.... It might not be pertinent to you, but someone down the road might be looking for that exactly.

If I made the same order today as I did two weeks ago I would have gotten 100$ more of free shit, and stating that it sucks that I didn't know makes me plugging ?!? Okie dokie broham. The funny part is you don't even know which store it is, which also confirms your another fuckboy on Basicstero thread that doesn't even use pcom gear. Just decided to hang out in a source thread you don't use or probably plan too, but I'm the schill?[/COLOR]
Hay homie I'd slow your fucking roll a lil bit. Those so called fuckboys you're calling out have done more in this community to keep people safe than you will ever know. You haven't been here long enough to see your brothers here get ripped off, infection from dirty gear or their personal info spread all over the Internet for everyone to see. If it wasn't for these "fuckboys" you'd be getting played. It's always the same fucking story, you've been here a couple months & you think you know everything. But in a couple more months when you get hooked up & are never to be seen around here again it's these guys that will still be keeping this place safe for ungrateful fucks like you.

Have a nice day ;)

Hay homie I'd slow your fucking roll a lil bit. Those so called fuckboys you're calling out have done more in this community to keep people safe than you will ever know. You haven't been here long enough to see your brothers here get ripped off, infection from dirty gear or their personal info spread all over the Internet for everyone to see. If it wasn't for these "fuckboys" you'd be getting played. It's always the same fucking story, you've been here a couple months & you think you know everything. But in a couple more months when you get hooked up & are never to be seen around here again it's these guys that will still be keeping this place safe for ungrateful fucks like you.

Have a nice day ;)

So tell me, Mr. Badass, the trick is to blame on every source that shows up for whatever reason (even without actually have any previous experience with them), so that when any of them happen to do something wrong, the self-denominated "protectors of MESO" (more likely "non lifers of MESO") come all at once to bash on the source ?

Just shut up, troll feeder.

So tell me, Mr. Badass, the trick is to blame on every source that shows up for whatever reason (even without actually have any previous experience with them), so that when any of them happen to do something wrong, the self-denominated "protectors of MESO" (more likely "non lifers of MESO") come all at once to bash on the source ?

Listen you self proclaimed Troll you started this handle & account because your precious PC was getting beat down a while back. So you and the rest of your bitch ass crew(Alpha) leave Meso. If not we will gladly take you too school son ☺

Strong words coming from the gear whore! Don't think there's a lab on Meso you ain't bought from goof! ;)

Glad I left you out of arguments ;)

I have actually bought from many places, yes, but like yourself, I guess have a thing for Pharmacom.

Glad I left you out of arguments ;)

I have actually bought from many places, yes, but like yourself, I guess have a thing for Pharmacom.
Whatever man your existence on Meso is invisible. Football about too start so can't waste anymore time on a fucking SQUID like you anymore. Been fun fucktard ;)

Listen you self proclaimed Troll you started this handle & account because your precious PC was getting beat down a while back. So you and the rest of your bitch ass crew(Alpha) leave Meso. If not we will gladly take you too school son ☺

That coming from a Bayer's REP.

That coming from a Bayer's REP.
LMFAO!!! Now that honestly made me laugh my ass off man! I fucking wish I was a Bayer rep man! loooool Keep trying Boyz but hate to burst your bubble. I do this for 2 reason...keep Meso legit and I enjoy fucking with the fakes here :D GO COWBOYS

So you're just happy sucking a sources cock instead of holding them accountable for wrong doings. Riddle me this big guy, why are you so happy to jump on a sources side? You'll wash out of this place before to soon & we'll still be here. I honestly wish you luck because I don't wanna see anyone get taken for a ride.

So you're just happy sucking a sources cock instead of holding them accountable for wrong doings. Riddle me this big guy, why are you so happy to jump on a sources side? You'll wash out of this place before to soon & we'll still be here. I honestly wish you luck because I don't wanna see anyone get taken for a ride.

I believe you have misinterpreted my post. I'm defending no one here sir.

What confuses me however is how does one go into every source on meso and blame every last one of them, within countless of useless posts (thus making the thread unreadable for people seeking proper info) and still be treated like a hero ?

You see, if I would play the lottery and bet on every possible combination, I would eventually get 1 right too.

The thing is, these actions, (accusations with no proof) not only makes the thread hard to follow for the source but also the customer. For every useful post there are 10 useless.

I am sure that some people (perhaps even a lot), agree with @CdnGuy for instance and the guy just admited he never ordered from them.

Not everyone is able to get free pharma stuff like @CdnGuy. So they actually have to stick with UGLs like most.
Now instead of helping like you guys think you do, you spam on sources threads and call every customer who reviews their products of shills.

PS: Thank you meso trolls, your comments make my life easier at the toilet.

I believe you have misinterpreted my post. I'm defending no one here sir.

What confuses me however is how does one go into every source on meso and blame every last one of them, within countless of useless posts (thus making the thread unreadable for people seeking proper info) and still be treated like a hero ?

You see, if I would play the lottery and bet on every possible combination, I would eventually get 1 right too.

The thing is, these actions, (accusations with no proof) not only makes the thread hard to follow for the source but also the customer. For every useful post there are 10 useless.

I am sure that some people (perhaps even a lot), agree with @CdnGuy for instance and the guy just admited he never ordered from them.

Not everyone is able to get free pharma stuff like @CdnGuy. So they actually have to stick with UGLs like most.
Now instead of helping like you guys think you do, you spam on sources threads and call every customer who reviews their products of shills.

PS: Thank you meso trolls, your comments make my life easier at the toilet.
Hay brother check my background, I'm not a source basher. I just don't wanna see anyone get screwed over. I also have to play the UGL game too. But if it wasn't for some of these guys I definitely would've injected some bad gear & that's a fact. I apologize if I misunderstood where you're coming from.

Sponsors

Latest posts