MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Last edited:
You just apologized to a self proclaimed Troll brother fyi :D lol

Well , while you are not totally wrong, you could of posted the whole sentence.
But in my defense, I just joined meso to criticize those non lifers posts who screw with every thread they get on, with their bitchy drama.

So the community should thank you for attracting trolls , besides I am only a troll of trolls .

Still, that doesn't mean I'm wrong. Go back to your cave, you Bayer failed experiment .

And I don't? Why do you think i grind every single lab here? lol good to see you btw bro. Hope your Saints do something for ya this year! :D

Damn, how much did you drink this weekend ? In a day you admit to never have used pharmacom and still bash them and now you admit grinding on every single lab ?
Tomorrow will be one hell of a hangover...

And I don't? Why do you think i grind every single lab here? lol good to see you btw bro. Hope your Saints do something for ya this year! :D
Hell brother I know we're coming from the same place. I like that you keep these sources in check! Good to see you too homie :)

Hay homie I'd slow your fucking roll a lil bit.

I'm not calling out anyone. I'm responding to members implying I am posting secrets to shipping and putting packages at risk. Bottom line is no one is going to tell me what I can and can't post besides the person with the power to delete them. Oh they have been here a long time, and done a lot? What the fuck does that have to do with them posting on a source thread they don't even use. Or better yet moderating what other users of that source find helpful. Obviously you have not seen a single one of my posts because I've shown more respect than most, ... When it's deserved. The length of your membership is no indication of your contribution. Actually on the Internet it's quite the opposite. Most high frequency posters tend to be trolls that just like seeing they're name at the top. But I'll be gone as soon as I get "hooked up", right? It's easy to sound intelligible while predicting the future. But thanks for jumping in there and adding your two cents by telling me what not to post, fuckboy.

Oh but,

Have a wonderful day.

I'm not calling out anyone. I'm responding to members implying I am posting secrets to shipping and putting packages at risk. Bottom line is no one is going to tell me what I can and can't post besides the person with the power to delete them. Oh they have been here a long time, and done a lot? What the fuck does that have to do with them posting on a source thread they don't even use. Or better yet moderating what other users of that source find helpful. Obviously you have not seen a single one of my posts because I've shown more respect than most, ... When it's deserved. The length of your membership is no indication of your contribution. Actually on the Internet it's quite the opposite. Most high frequency posters tend to be trolls that just like seeing they're name at the top. But I'll be gone as soon as I get "hooked up", right? It's easy to sound intelligible while predicting the future. But thanks for jumping in there and adding your two cents by telling me what not to post, fuckboy.

Oh but,

Have a wonderful day.
Awww did I hurt your whittle feelings, eat a dick. Fact of the matter is you shouldn't post shit about shipping or TA info but I guess I don't hafta tell you that since you know everything. I just love it when faggots like you talk all this shit & a month from now you disappear. By the way when you address me it's MR FUCKBOY!

What a tool. Nothing in that post added anything to your last. Your stupid, no your stupid...lol! Throwing a tantrum and restating facts is redundant, but I guess I don't have to tell you that.... Since you know everything. I know that a bunch of people say not to post TA times, but can think of no logical reason since I'm pretty positive LE have already figured out how the mail works..... And if your gonna keep repeating your predictions Nostradamus, then you you should start a new thread.

What a tool. Nothing in that post added anything to your last. Your stupid, no your stupid...lol! Throwing a tantrum and restating facts is redundant, but I guess I don't have to tell you that.... Since you know everything. I know that a bunch of people say not to post TA times, but can think of no logical reason since I'm pretty positive LE have already figured out how the mail works..... And if your gonna keep repeating your predictions Nostradamus, then you you should start a new thread.
Hay Nostradamus was pretty smart so thanks for the compliment :)

Not trying to be a dick here, but did you ever think there might be someone else's pack on the same shipment as yours? You might feel comfortable telling everyone your personal info, but it doesn't do justice for the members who don't feel good telling the world about theirs. If LE is up on mailings, I'm sure you will agree they wouldn't stop at one pack if they seen the evidence here.

As far as someone's time frame on this board, it makes a huge difference. You earn respect and trust, it's not free anywhere in my book. So, if your ok trusting everyone from the start, that's on you, but doesn't mean everyone thinks the same way. What you post will influence the less experienced members here. You can speak your piece on whatever you feel, this is not a censored board. However, try to do so using respect for other members please.

Was simply defending myself. I tagged anyone who I was directing my comment towards. Boodecarlo was not one of them. That's why I didn't appreciate his tone when he called me an ungrateful fuck. But that is over. I completely understand, but I would rather come to respect someone's advise by hearing what they have to contribute rather than a tag that informs me how much free time is spent here. You have to agree that it has no bearing one ones knowledge, as I'm sure you have met Wkm's that were complete morons. If that's the message I'm sending to new members then that's good. They should get multiple answers to come to a conclusion. While I completely disagree with you on the shipping I do hear what your saying on the rest. To me it is so far beyond paranoid. If they know it comes in the mail, which I don't think their looking for a Chinese plane dropping things in people's backyard, then it's no state secret how the mail works. They would have to know so much info on you already for a delivery date to help them at all. If someone else's package was with mine they would split eventually on top of me only posting after received. You have to admit there's just no logical argument against it as long as you didn't take it further providing personal info.

Not trying to be a dick here, but did you ever think there might be someone else's pack on the same shipment as yours? You might feel comfortable telling everyone your personal info, but it doesn't do justice for the members who don't feel good telling the world about theirs. If LE is up on mailings, I'm sure you will agree they wouldn't stop at one pack if they seen the evidence here.

As far as someone's time frame on this board, it makes a huge difference. You earn respect and trust, it's not free anywhere in my book. So, if your ok trusting everyone from the start, that's on you, but doesn't mean everyone thinks the same way. What you post will influence the less experienced members here. You can speak your piece on whatever you feel, this is not a censored board. However, try to do so using respect for other members please.

Says who? The "Well-Known Member", with 1141 posts in 3 months ? (a.k.a spammer ) .

Sponsors

Latest posts