MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sucks if I would have waited just a few weeks I would have gotten double the bonus products. I spent 300 got 100. Now it's spend 300 get 200.
Ask Frank or D or whichever pcom guy that this thread is referring to that you think you should be compensated for your shameless plugging of this ugl. I'd say you earned it.

Does the international store deliver to the Philippines?
Your politically corrupt collection of islands was home to a criminal enterprise that touted Demerol(for IM inject) as its flagship export to Yours truly. Our Community was infected by that particular demon. Demerol, because it's muscled, was loved and longed for by a segment of the Community. Addiction leveled groups of previously healthy and productive people with a speed and fury not often seen.
I certainly wasn't a purveyor of such wickedness. My wonderfully endowed wife at the time suffered from migraines and soon to be chronic back pain at the hands of a narcotic ingested automobile operator at fault when she rear-ended my bride.
Came to find that she was allergic to oxycodone and morphine, for some reason, wasn't available. She was scripted demerol after it came to be the "go to" after oxy and morphine were taken out of the pool of relievers. It worked like no other pain med for her but was terribly difficult to find a physician who would write it when a patient requested it?
I was told demerol was so short acting and relief was coupled with such euphoria that addiction was a near sure thing that it was rarely written for. I did what I needed so the person I loved wouldn't suffer needlessly. I'd do it again.

You made the identical post in the godtropin thread you nitwit.
i have been on my cycle and really have good out come of it
got a good person i also take my stuff from and are really original
he is fast in shipment and stuff are great you can pm if you might

he is a great supply if i may say

my godtropin GH is cloudy

Last edited:
when will be ''yours-cabergoline'' in INT shop?? and rest of PCT
In a few days (3-5)
Since I've never order PC gear I've never even bothered looking at their website. So question @Millard Baker why does it say in the bottom left of the PC website. "Our partners" and a list of different sites including Meso-Rx? So many different reasons why this is so wrong!!!!
Where did you find it ? We don't have "partners section" with link to MESO
Since @Pharmacom Helper or Frank do not want to respond to the questions I'll leave this here.
Frank will give answer (I think today)

anabolx.com just has it as a link, pharmacom it actually calls meso a partner. both are misleading, at least anabolx could say they are for customers to further research them on otherboards, pharmacom calls oother boards partners... highly misleading

I don't care if it Darius or you the bottom line it's PC using the Meso name as Supporters. When did Millard give the Ok to use the logo? I believe he hasn't!

Of course theyre the same products. They can literally ship from the same factory.

Pharmacom Labs has dozens of resellers. The most important are PharmacomStore and BasicStero. Both of us have a privileged relation with our manufacturer and we can ship directly from the factory.
We are the oldest distributor, active since 2008 and Frank (basicstero) represents Pharmacom Labs itself.

We also operate from different warehouses, offering different services and developing our own marketing strategies, therefore we have different prices.

It's a never ending conspiracy here isn't it?... tired of reading this shit. god damn guys lol really.

Totally agree. Some guys have way too much time on thier hands. It reaches a point where its not holding sources accountable. Its just bitching and talking shit. The shill accusations are also out of control. 99% of the time its obvious who is shilling. Calling every single person a shill who has anything positive to say is counterproductive. Bitching over.

It's a never ending conspiracy here isn't it?... tired of reading this shit. god damn guys lol really.
Totally agree. Some guys have way too much time on thier hands. It reaches a point where its not holding sources accountable. Its just bitching and talking shit. The shill accusations are also out of control. 99% of the time its obvious who is shilling. Calling every single person a shill who has anything positive to say is counterproductive. Bitching over.
Go cry somewhere else then boys! It ain't a fucking conspiracy! It's fact you fuckers.

Edit - And @AlphaLife you little chicken shit bitch you got something to say? You still haven't replied to me after saying I rep for Balkan you punk!

Last edited:
I just come here to see updates from pcom, if anything else has turned up, something new going on, promotions, positive/negative consumer reviews, etc... instead, it's one long pissing match, that doesn't have an end in sight.

"You're a shill!"

"No, YOU'RE a shill!"

"How dare you call me a shill?!"

"Cause you are! Here's no evidence what so ever! On top of that, here's a baseless accusation! BOOM, BITCH! WHO'S THE SHILL NOW MUTHAFUCKAAAA!"

"oh yeah??, well your arms are small!"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY ARMS, PEASANT!"

"I can say whatever the fuck I want! I've been around forever and that somehow makes me correct, Always!!! SHILL!!11!!!!!1!"

"I AM NOT A SHILL, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!1!1!!

"AHHHHHHH!!!!1!!!1"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!1!!!! MY ARMS ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!!!!1!!1!11"

Jesus fucking Christ everyone.

I just come here to see updates from pcom, if anything else has turned up, something new going on, promotions, positive/negative consumer reviews, etc... instead, it's one long pissing match, that doesn't have an end in sight.

"You're a shill!"

"No, YOU'RE a shill!"

"How dare you call me a shill?!"

"Cause you are! Here's no evidence what so ever! On top of that, here's a baseless accusation! BOOM, BITCH! WHO'S THE SHILL NOW MUTHAFUCKAAAA!"

"oh yeah??, well your arms are small!"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY ARMS, PEASANT!"

"I can say whatever the fuck I want! I've been around forever and that somehow makes me correct, Always!!! SHILL!!11!!!!!1!"

"I AM NOT A SHILL, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!1!1!!

"AHHHHHHH!!!!1!!!1"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!1!!!! MY ARMS ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!!!!1!!1!11"

Jesus fucking Christ everyone.
Some cheese with your whine sir?