MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

No haven't started yet.

Was going to mix 300mg/ml with my 500mg/ml so the pip wasn't as bad. Also I'm stacking it with Eq so even if I didn't mix them, and took all 300 strength in beginning and got bloods, the Eq would still affect it. Now you see why it's gonna fuck with my head wondering. Lol

Ok so it's easy go get your baseline then blast that btl right away 2 pins a wk with the EQ and at wk 5 draw bloods. You will have the answer and proof whether or not these guys are selectively scamming or not. It would be a HUGE contribution to the community to find out the truth.
Hahahabahahabababababhaha.

Pharmacom: "Guys, lets selectively scam people by cutting the cheapest per mg compound we sell. Fuck it, lets just send em GSO. Our margins will expand 0.5%!!"

So clearly obvious that's what's going on....

[emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90]

Wtf is up with their site?? I've lost my normal account, I tried creating 3 more and each time I login the accounts are not there anymore!!!!!

why is @AlphaLife alwwwayyyys sticking up for pharmacom? Im new here and even I have realized this trend, whats ur purpose bro?

You are learning... They each have shills that come on and discredit anything worrisome and whip out the dudes dick and start jerking it if it's something positive
why is @AlphaLife alwwwayyyys sticking up for pharmacom? Im new here and even I have realized this trend, whats ur purpose bro?

And what's up with his location... Shillcity?

@Millard Baker I'm concerned for others as well as myself about the previous posting of discreet shipping methodso needs to be removed. It's been flagged and it still remains. I would dare say that should be grounds for ban from these boards.

Anyone have verification codes come back as FAKE!? Just popped mine in and got some real some fake.... . And yes it was ordered right.
I finally was able to peel back one of my test e 300 bottle labels last night and it came back fake. Soni entered the other one and it says fake as well. Mine were from Darius. I was prompted to check after another member complained about verifications

I finally was able to peel back one of my test e 300 bottle labels last night and it came back fake. Soni entered the other one and it says fake as well. Mine were from Darius. I was prompted to check after another member complained about verifications

WTF!!!

Please post this in Darius's thread as well.

Frank

I still have a few vials of Test E from last year and they're G2G.

Something been off all year with Pharacom, way too many compliants.

People should avoid that big sale that Frank is having, I know it's tempting, but you maybe buying snake oil.

Frank

I hope all my stuff is gonna be good to go now. Defiantly checking as soon as I get it. I'm gonna check some old bottles I have too.

I still have a few vials of Test E from last year and they're G2G.

Something been off all year with Pharacom, way too many compliants.

People should avoid that big sale that Frank is having, I know it's tempting, but you maybe buying snake oil.

Frank
True, but too late for me. Hopefully all my shit comes back good.

Hahahabahahabababababhaha.

Pharmacom: "Guys, lets selectively scam people by cutting the cheapest per mg compound we sell. Fuck it, lets just send em GSO. Our margins will expand 0.5%!!"

So clearly obvious that's what's going on....

[emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90]
You were saying something punk? Seems to me a trend is starting fuck boy !

Last edited:

You are learning... They each have shills that come on and discredit anything worrisome and whip out the dudes dick and start jerking it if it's something positive

And what's up with his location... Shillcity?
Please show me where I stuck up for Pharmacom.... I'm just not stupid enough to believe that trash consipracy theory...be real. Fake Test E? Lol...

If it's fake, I will criticize. But there is no logic to that theory and no facts to support it.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE YOUR BRAIN GUYS. Think for yourself.

Please show me where I stuck up for Pharmacom.... I'm just not stupid enough to believe that trash consipracy theory...be real. Fake Test E? Lol...

If it's fake, I will criticize. But there is no logic to that theory and no facts to support it.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE YOUR BRAIN GUYS. Think for yourself.

Hey, if the validation codes come back as fake, how can you tell us to use our "brains".

And your logic is that who would ever fake Test E?

You've lost me, talk to me like I'm a 5th grader and please explain to me why we shouldn't be concerned for a system that validates the real gear from the fakes.

Now this could be a computer cliche and will resolve on its own, however I haven't seen an issue where a fake vial was validated as real afterwards.

Frank

Well I couldn't get the other number but Beardsman did some investigating and found that it was not a "m" I'm the code it was in fact a "rn" that particular bottle is authentic according to the pharmacom site. I'm gonna go ahead and say that the other one was good and most likely just a matter of perception of what was printed.

Call off the dogs people!! It was in fact I who fucked up...... I think