MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I will say this though they need to make the codes more legible and I believe that is what has been happening to most of us is we can't read the damn things

I will say this though they need to make the codes more legible and I believe that is what has been happening to most of us is we can't read the damn things
I agree, just looked at some old bottles I had and can barely read the code. Either this happened during shipment or just me handling the vials aggressively lol. Defiantly my next order though I'm gonna check each one and I'll let you guys know.

These guys have had such issues in the last few months and Frank is mia. I can't believe they're still so popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Cletusthefetus I ordered domestic but was told it would come EU.

@bigpoppachump cyp has a touch longer half life and it is what I used for prescriptions so I just stuck with it. I am not opposed to trying test E at some point.
Cool I was curious because the 250 cyp and 300 enanthate were the same price and just wondered why you didn't go for the higher mg. I can understand sticking with cyp if it's what your accustomed to though.

I am not claiming my bottle is fake. Could very well be, but I am saying it doesn't do much in the way of confidence to get a fake code on a bottle. And I'll bet 1,000$ the say something like " these codes were just not put in the system yet" which will do nothing for me.

image.jpg

This is the code if anyone wants to try it themselves. Looks like aw8103epw.

Yes, int.basicstero.info I had convos before and after ordering that involved verifying my order number. Basically I know 100% it is Franks. I received all this gear and only the test 300 came up fake. Not the test 500.image.jpg

I'm hoping others have test e 300 codes they can check and see what comes up.

And yes that is def what they will say is that it's a glitch, but that will not help my confidence at all. Who knows? And there's no way to know. It already sucks bad enough not knowing if your ordering legit gear, getting this just adds to the bs.

well if he got it directly from the factory, and all his other products checked out, what other conclusion could it be?

unless it's some disgruntled chinese warehouse worker who counterfeit a single bottle of test e, to replace @Jerkthamerk authentic vial to continue his cycle. that's more believeable

Sponsors