MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

No offense to anaboliclab but I don't personally know these people and can't trust them either. I know they are likely honest members helping the community and that the tests are awesome for helping confirm gear. But I've seen some pretty crazy shit in the past. Could you imagine if some money was involved though. There are so many possibilities where it could all be bs. SIMEC being paid, sources starting anaboliclab under different handles, Simec just being a lab certified but actually being a source lab. I mean unless someone flys to Europe and watches a test then their is no way to prove it. That being said I do believe it is legit and I appreciate them doing it but I just use it as another tool.
You haven't been around long enough to comment on anabolic lab, try reading some of the threads at the top about it before you make yourself look any dumber

No offense to anaboliclab but I don't personally know these people and can't trust them either. I know they are likely honest members helping the community and that the tests are awesome for helping confirm gear. But I've seen some pretty crazy shit in the past. Could you imagine if some money was involved though. There are so many possibilities where it could all be bs. SIMEC being paid, sources starting anaboliclab under different handles, Simec just being a lab certified but actually being a source lab. I mean unless someone flys to Europe and watches a test then their is no way to prove it. That being said I do believe it is legit and I appreciate them doing it but I just use it as another tool.
It was a joke, lighten up lol. I dont put much stock into AB personally

Last edited:
You haven't been around long enough to comment on anabolic lab, try reading some of the threads at the top about it before you make yourself look any dumber

It's my opinion, you are ridiculous. I haven't been here long enough to have an opinion? Lol this is an unmoderated board. So who looks like an idiot again?

The guy above my comment is a well known member but he's an idiot too huh? Cmon man.

Your sporting your little badge supporting them so you feel you had to jump in and defend their honor? Are you dating a website? I clearly stated they are probably 100% legit but their is really no way of knowing. If you disagree with that you are stone cold retarded. This is the shit that pisses me off so bad on Meso. No one care if you don't agree, it's a discussion board. If you want some authority go get a badge, until then your well known member status will not sway my opinions at all.

Your sporting your little badge supporting them so you feel you had to jump in and defend their honor? Are you dating a website? I clearly stated they are probably 100% legit but their is really no way of knowing. If you disagree with that you are stone cold retarded. This is the shit that pisses me off so bad on Meso. No one care if you don't agree, it's a discussion board. If you want some authority go get a badge, until then your well known member status will not sway my opinions at all.
Simec is an accredited lab that undergoes audits regularly. AnabolicLab is a crowd funded program that was started by the founder of this forum. Just facts to help you further form your educated opinion. Do with them as you wish.

yea, they're separate businesses. why would/should they do that?

Jesus Christ...your comprehen of the English language is very poor.

My statement was based on IF the gear was indeed fake then Frank needs to replace it. I went one step further by stating Frank should replace it with Daruis's gear since the turnaround time would be sufficiently lowered since one is domestic and the other is international.

You still with me George McFly, right?

Since both are selling the same brand and there's a way to validate if it's legit gear through the company's website, why would it matter if it's from Daruis, especially if the consumer gets it faster?

No shit Sherlock, they're different businesses but they're selling the same product. I'm for the consumer, fuck the business owner if he sold bunk gear.

Thank god there's a happy ending to this story...

Frank

My statement was based on IF the gear was indeed fake then Frank needs to replace it. I went one step further by stating Frank should replace it with Daruis's gear since the turnaround time would be sufficiently lowered since one is domestic and the other is international.

Since both are selling the same brand and there's a way to validate if it's legit gear through the company's website, why would it matter if it's from Daruis, especially if the consumer gets it faster?

No shit Sherlock, they're different businesses but they're selling the same product. I'm for the consumer, fuck the business owner if he sold bunk gear.

Frank
Why go through Darius or whoever when they could ship from their own domestic warehouse?

Simec is an accredited lab that undergoes audits regularly. AnabolicLab is a crowd funded program that was started by the founder of this forum. Just facts to help you further form your educated opinion. Do with them as you wish.

This is all true but I don't know the founder of this board, do you? And even if you did he could say whatever he wanted but theirs no proof that there is no money involved. LIKE I SAID I'm sure they are 100% legit, but their is no way to tell.

As for being audited regularly I don't know how you know this for a fact. It is pretty easy to get around things in the US so I can't speak on , Switzerland is it?
Not positive of top.

I am in no way accusing any person or website of not being legit, but if you can't admit at the least, there are many ways that it could be possible then you are a sheep.

I agree with you in a way. Im mostly concerned with where these samples are coming from. I'd like to see the user name of attached to some of these samples of the people who sent them in. We don't know of its the labs orchestrating these buys and samples.

Another concern is old samples. A lot of these samples are pushing a year old and since they were good at the time I bet they have generated a lot of sakes and I'm sure at least one lab has capitalized on this and cut back on purity since then and also since no one seems concerned about continous testing of certain labs and hormones.

I'm not knocking anyone who supports Anabolic Labs but for me the whole thing just doesn't carry much weight in my decision making process of who I'm going to use for gear.

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Helper is what this idiot @Toiletminds posted the new stealth shipping method? If so he probably just fucked it up for everyone, and if not please enlighten us when it will roll out. I've been waiting since April for my reships waiting on this new stealth method since south west region with la customs sucks!
Gentleman, Pharmacom isn't tripping at all about the posts people make concerning TA and the posts of pics showing the exact products and how they are disguised. It is their responsibility to train their customers. All it would take is a quick note in an email about what to expect after the customer has paid for the order and also to NOT POST ABOUT SHIPPING AND TA.
Someone posted that some of the posts made here would be grounds to be banned. The importance of not posting about these things is stressed by staff and the sources. Sources will not do business with folks that make such posts.
Pharmacom doesn't care and the fact that they don't is worrisome.
Fuck, you still haven't received your reshipped gear yet?
I know this is INT, but that's a very long time.
Frank
I haven't had it reshipped since stealth WILL NOT make it through LA customs
Ok.
That really sucks, will he refund your money since sending it isn't really an option?
Frank
OK, you fellas that have "unfriendly" zip codes.(areas of the country where int pkg's will enter the country anywhere except JFK in New York.) Why are you jousting with customs or accepting defeat and giving up on reships that you paid a ridiculous amount of money for? I know I've posted about this before. Get yourselves a re-mailing service based on the East Coast or New York. Have your int pkg's shipped there. The service will accept the pkg for you and then forward them to you using a domestic service to get to you. Be sure you have the re-mailer use the USPS and NOT UPS or FED-EX.
I don't recall the costs for the service but what's peace of mind worth to you? The cost will be spread over the many orders you will have routed through your new employee.
It's a completely legit business that is used for legitimate purposes. Just so happens you will be exploiting the service to suit your needs. There are some overseas pharmacies who won't give you their list unless or until you have a friendly zip code or a re-mailer that is based back east. That's what a responsible operation would do.
I learned of this first hand years ago when I finally got ahold of the email addy and code to request the list of one starlite pharms. They offered schedule 2, 3 and 4 drugs and when I made the request and submitted it along with my Southern Cal address I was disappointed when I received the answer to my request. That's when I learned how folks dealt with that obstacle. The pharmacy suggested a re-mailer.

Frank
I'm not gonna argue with you buddy, but no business legitimate or not is doing what you suggested.

I agree with you in a way. Im mostly concerned with where these samples are coming from. I'd like to see the user name of attached to some of these samples of the people who sent them in. We don't know of its the labs orchestrating these buys and samples.

Another concern is old samples. A lot of these samples are pushing a year old and since they were good at the time I bet they have generated a lot of sakes and I'm sure at least one lab has capitalized on this and cut back on purity since then and also since no one seems concerned about continous testing of certain labs and hormones.

I'm not knocking anyone who supports Anabolic Labs but for me the whole thing just doesn't carry much weight in my decision making process of who I'm going to use for gear.
than what method do you use. I understand you guys are having problems with pharmacom, but questioning the integrity of anaboliclabs is bullshit. I'd hate to have to go back to the days of gtg bro bulsshit and labmax

Gentleman, Pharmacom isn't tripping at all about the posts people make concerning TA and the posts of pics showing the exact products and how they are disguised. It is their responsibility to train their customers. All it would take is a quick note in an email about what to expect after the customer has paid for the order and also to NOT POST ABOUT SHIPPING AND TA.
Someone posted that some of the posts made here would be grounds to be banned. The importance of not posting about these things is stressed by staff and the sources. Sources will not do business with folks that make such posts.
Pharmacom doesn't care and the fact that they don't is worrisome.

OK, you fellas that have "unfriendly" zip codes.(areas of the country where int pkg's will enter the country anywhere except JFK in New York.) Why are you jousting with customs or accepting defeat and giving up on reships that you paid a ridiculous amount of money for? I know I've posted about this before. Get yourselves a re-mailing service based on the East Coast or New York. Have your int pkg's shipped there. The service will accept the pkg for you and then forward them to you using a domestic service to get to you. Be sure you have the re-mailer use the USPS and NOT UPS or FED-EX.
I don't recall the costs for the service but what's peace of mind worth to you? The cost will be spread over the many orders you will have routed through your new employee.
It's a completely legit business that is used for legitimate purposes. Just so happens you will be exploiting the service to suit your needs. There are some overseas pharmacies who won't give you their list unless or until you have a friendly zip code or a re-mailer that is based back east. That's what a responsible operation would do.
I learned of this first hand years ago when I finally got ahold of the email addy and code to request the list of one starlite pharms. They offered schedule 2, 3 and 4 drugs and when I made the request and submitted it along with my Southern Cal address I was disappointed when I received the answer to my request. That's when I learned how folks dealt with that obstacle. The pharmacy suggested a re-mailer.
pharmacom nor any other lab shouldn't have to fix stupid. they got their gear with stealth packaging and decided to post pictures of it for some stupid reason. and it's been noted for years here that talking about t/a is wrong

Last edited:
than what method do you use. I understand you guys are having problems with pharmacom, but questioning the integrity of anaboliclabs is bullshit. I'd hate to have to go back to the days of gtg bro bulsshit and labmax

No one is questioning any integrity. I've learned to question everything in the underground steroid world. This is no different. Do you submit the samples? Do you work at the lab that tests them? Do you run the website? Do you personally know any of the parties involved besides talking to Millard on this forum? I don't know how much clearer we can be, it is probably 100% legit but if you completely deny that there is a lot of possibilities for it to be atleast influenced you are a moron. It is a tool to use to help users and that's awesome that someone has put the time and effort in for others to benefit but don't say others are stupid for being cautious. You are obviously biased with your tag so you definitely shouldn't say anything.that might come of questionable to new members wondering.

For the first concerne you have I think you are kind of missing something. The funds are raised for testing by the site and the site operator would most likely be the one ordering these samples and sending them in himself. The reason it says that they are purchased by anonymous members is probably solely to eliminate any self incrimination. They have to say that just so they are not admitting to purchasing the substances themselves. I can't prove this and I think that's the point. It would be unlikely they collect the funds and then disperse them to random members to order and submit.