MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Would you be able to answer these questions? @Pharmacom Helper
Well, about HCG I still waiting answer, about tamox... I want recommend you to look on toremifene (farestos) in a few words.farestos updated version of tamox, which don't have side effects specific to tamox. Farestos more effective to "switch up" your HHG system than tamox and in same case also more effective against gyno. I as a doc recommend you don't skimp on medicine to save money.

use anavar solo or with some other gear?
Both.

Well, about HCG I still waiting answer, about tamox... I want recommend you to look on toremifene (farestos) in a few words.farestos updated version of tamox, which don't have side effects specific to tamox. Farestos more effective to "switch up" your HHG system than tamox and in same case also more effective against gyno. I as a doc recommend you don't skimp on medicine to save money.

Okay, I will be awaiting your reply.
With regards to toremifene: I did notice this in your product line, but for me there isn't enough scientific research available to prefer this over tamoxifen. For now I'll stick with pharmacy grade tamoxifen for possible gynecomastia and for restarting the HPG-axis I'll use your clomiphene citrate as it is proven to be more effective for this.

Int order has arrived safely ! Took almost 4 weeks from order placement. Tracking seemed to show it sitting in warehouse for weeks before shipping, although each time I asked - was told it had shipped already

Int order has arrived safely ! Took almost 4 weeks from order placement. Tracking seemed to show it sitting in warehouse for weeks before shipping, although each time I asked - was told it had shipped already
Sir, if you want I can check, what was reason to all of this, please pm me order number.

@Braulio Reyes Jesus Christ take out the details please

Thank you. Finally some other men here with common sense. I’m like wtf are all you guys on here talking openly about your orders and then pharmacom helper guy is getting them all to use pm to send order details. I’m like you all know people can read pm’s? Someone owns this site or le can hack. Why not just use the website to contact. Idiots.

I’m new and I just want to introduce myself. Seen some harsh feedback on here to some new people. Thought I should just thank everyone for the years of knowledge I’ve gotten off this site since about when I turned 32 and started gear for the first time. I started TRT Been seeing a Dr about a year ago now where I live and got tired of getting torn up cost wise just to stay level and wanna start upping my game to see results. Found a descent domestic source and was reading all the feedback on Pharmacom and placed an order. Got some really great feedback reading on here and from a buddy and some mixed signals from the Pharmacom threads about late or noshow shipments. From what I’ve read it just seems like some people get impatient as I usually do when it comes to waiting for an order but have to wait and see what happens myself. Thanks to everyone for the helpful and educational posts though and thought it was about time I grew a set and just signed up on here.

I’m new and I just want to introduce myself. Seen some harsh feedback on here to some new people. Thought I should just thank everyone for the years of knowledge I’ve gotten off this site since about when I turned 32 and started gear for the first time. I started TRT Been seeing a Dr about a year ago now where I live and got tired of getting torn up cost wise just to stay level and wanna start upping my game to see results. Found a descent domestic source and was reading all the feedback on Pharmacom and placed an order. Got some really great feedback reading on here and from a buddy and some mixed signals from the Pharmacom threads about late or noshow shipments. From what I’ve read it just seems like some people get impatient as I usually do when it comes to waiting for an order but have to wait and see what happens myself. Thanks to everyone for the helpful and educational posts though and thought it was about time I grew a set and just signed up on here.
Glad to have you. There is an intro section where you can get more welcomes I'm sure the guys would like to hear your positive experience with the site, post and knowledge

Glad to have you. There is an intro section where you can get more welcomes I'm sure the guys would like to hear your positive experience with the site, post and knowledge

Thanks! That’s probably a better place to introduce myself like you said. lol I just happened to be on this thread for the last month. I’ll update on the time frame and quality of my gear when it shows for Pharmacom and anyone who’s curious. Thanks!

So has anyone tested pharmacom primo 200 ?

I have an order landed & am about to send for testing, unless there is a recent one

Have you guys got an EU store ? Never used any pharmacom gear and I'd like too but I don't like ordering international because of customs etc.