MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I’ve used WU and it worked just fine. But like lean said, it isn’t always going to work and it says it on the site itself. Bitcoin I can understand is a bit annoying when first trying to do it but there is plenty of info and apps that speed the process and make it easy

Well said!

They have the disclaimer that straight says don’t use WU/MG cause the money may not get picked up or able to get picked up on their end due to their countries issues. Here’s what their front page says.
FYI you also get 10% off your order if you use Crypto Currency like Litecoin or bitcoin...

Hey all!
Currently we are experiencing some issues with WU/MG transfers. Many of them are put on hold or refunded. We are adding back Ria Money transfers as payment option.It has higher success rate compared against WU/MG.
Also, in order to prevent all the inconvenience and time waste for you and us we kindly ask you to use cryptocurrency to pay for orders. Here is a good motivation for you to do it.

Hope that helps your friend cause I’d use the “contact us” link and let them know you tried to pay WU and it wasn’t working so you’d like to pick it up and repay with Bitcoin or whatever.. they’ll hold your order or fix it for you to repay in the correct way that works fast. Shouldn’t take more than a few days to have the “order preparing for shipment” to “order shipped”.. good luck! [emoji106]
They have the disclaimer that straight says don’t use WU/MG cause the money may not get picked up or able to get picked up on their end due to their countries issues. Here’s what their front page says.
FYI you also get 10% off your order if you use Crypto Currency like Litecoin or bitcoin...

Hey all!
Currently we are experiencing some issues with WU/MG transfers. Many of them are put on hold or refunded. We are adding back Ria Money transfers as payment option.It has higher success rate compared against WU/MG.
Also, in order to prevent all the inconvenience and time waste for you and us we kindly ask you to use cryptocurrency to pay for orders. Here is a good motivation for you to do it.

Hope that helps your friend cause I’d use the “contact us” link and let them know you tried to pay WU and it wasn’t working so you’d like to pick it up and repay with Bitcoin or whatever.. they’ll hold your order or fix it for you to repay in the correct way that works fast. Shouldn’t take more than a few days to have the “order preparing for shipment” to “order shipped”.. good luck! [emoji106]
I’ve used WU and it worked just fine. But like lean said, it isn’t always going to work and it says it on the site itself. Bitcoin I can understand is a bit annoying when first trying to do it but there is plenty of info and apps that speed the process and make it easy
Ye man he opened the site on his phone. It doesn't show that on mobile when u go to site. U have to click into news to see the disclaimer. He told me that and he's right... But I told him use Bitcoin from start. He just didn't wanna learn. I told.him get Western Union refund and send me the cash and I'll Bitcoin for him.semd to his address. He's a noob.

Ye man he opened the site on his phone. It doesn't show that on mobile when u go to site. U have to click into news to see the disclaimer. He told me that and he's right... But I told him use Bitcoin from start. He just didn't wanna learn. I told.him get Western Union refund and send me the cash and I'll Bitcoin for him.semd to his address. He's a noob.

That is more common than you think. Some people think bitcoins a fad and won’t use it cause they’re stuck in their old ways too. WU is so traceable though and BTC is not..

If he’s that much of a friend just tell him to give you the cash like you said and his sign on info and just make his payment on his order from your BTC wallet. Make sure he covers your fees for BTC conversion and so on.
Hope he gets it all figured out.. You’re a good friend to help him with the payment cause sometimes it’s not as easy as it sounds! lol sometimes it’s a pain in the ass to convert cash in your wallet exchange and so on..

That is more common than you think. Some people think bitcoins a fad and won’t use it cause they’re stuck in their old ways too. WU is so traceable though and BTC is not..

If he’s that much of a friend just tell him to give you the cash like you said and his sign on info and just make his payment on his order from your BTC wallet. Make sure he covers your fees for BTC conversion and so on.
Hope he gets it all figured out.. You’re a good friend to help him with the payment cause sometimes it’s not as easy as it sounds! lol sometimes it’s a pain in the ass to convert cash in your wallet exchange and so on..
Honestly I should have just done it for him to begin with. I was tryna get it
So can do it on his own in the future... But ye Its so simple for us but I'm just tryna tell him don't be discouraged from the source cause of this.. just a disclaimer we both missed. I don't even read about Wu/mg anymore since I haven't used it in forever. Its a bad first exp for him but I feel bad cause I was the one to tell him how good it was instead of getting ripped off for gear on the street like he was.. and he was skeptical and first order fuckups lol. We are gonna sort it out though.. getting money back from WU is seeming to be the biggest problem

Honestly I should have just done it for him to begin with. I was tryna get it
So can do it on his own in the future... But ye Its so simple for us but I'm just tryna tell him don't be discouraged from the source cause of this.. just a disclaimer we both missed. I don't even read about Wu/mg anymore since I haven't used it in forever. Its a bad first exp for him but I feel bad cause I was the one to tell him how good it was instead of getting ripped off for gear on the street like he was.. and he was skeptical and first order fuckups lol. We are gonna sort it out though.. getting money back from WU is seeming to be the biggest problem

Happens all the time where people miss those small disclaimers. Plus it only shows after you sign in on your mobile. You can’t see it unless you go to the new section like you said otherwise. Good luck though and hope it works out for him!

Happens all the time where people miss those small disclaimers. Plus it only shows after you sign in on your mobile. You can’t see it unless you go to the new section like you said otherwise. Good luck though and hope it works out for him!
Well.now I'm curious. He got off with westWes Union and they said his money was picked up.

Well.now I'm curious. He got off with westWes Union and they said his money was picked up.

I’ve heard of other people saying they used WU anyhow and it just took like two weeks to get a tracking number so if his cash was picked up tell him to use the “Contact Us” link and put his order number in and ask them for a tracking number. If they just picked it up he won’t get it for about 5-7 day from “payment picked up” date.. depends on the stage of ordering he’s in at the time right now that it shows when he’s actually logged in looking at his “orders” tab..

If the money went through “payment received” that means it went through. He should be good. The thing about WU is it takes longer ( can’t discuss how long ) which is why most go with bit. It’s faster and you get 10% off your order. Just tell him to keep checking with the status

No haha guys.. it still says payment being checked.. has for like a week. I've ordered from them a bunch of times.. a dozen at least.. I know how it goes through each step like, payment checked, up till when order is shipped. Just his payment has been picked up and won't leave payment being checked status.. I've never had trouble with them so idk what to tell him. I've always gotten my shit fast and no issues.

I've also tried getting him on meso so I don't have to be his only educator since he's new.. lol. I'm not loving worrying bout the problem for him. I told him don't worry u will get ur shit.. lve never had an issue, but I also use Bitcoin so idk.. just don't know how to explain to him payment being checked for so long.. I'm sure it's fine.. just never had these issues.
I just got half my order.. took 8 days from order placed.. other half went to customs but made through and is on the way to me... I should have just done order for him.

I would just contact them. If they aren’t processing his order for shipping by now, then they will probably refund him the money. Never just this problem as of yet.

I would just contact them. If they aren’t processing his order for shipping by now, then they will probably refund him the money. Never just this problem as of yet.
He placed a ticket 3 days ago (at my advice) and another today , hasn't heard back.. lol he just having the worse possible first exp.. I told him I always hear back super fast. Which is true. Lmao. It's almost funny. I know it's a legit source.. he's just having all the wierdest shit happen to him in his very first order lmao.

I only care cause I pushed and insisted he use the source I use to get gear... Lmao.. he was getting ripped off by some guy before that. So like I feel.my word is on the line on this one.

I also realized I fucked myself out of the referral rewards on basic.. I always just recommend my friends there and not go through the referral link shit . Always forget. I had my boys comment that I referred them but they dont give me the credit for it. That kinda sucks that they won't hook it up for that.

I also realized I fucked myself out of the referral rewards on basic.. I always just recommend my friends there and not go through the referral link shit . Always forget. I had my boys comment that I referred them but they dont give me the credit for it. That kinda sucks that they won't hook it up for that.

I’ve done it too. You’re not the first lol

He placed a ticket 3 days ago (at my advice) and another today , hasn't heard back.. lol he just having the worse possible first exp.. I told him I always hear back super fast. Which is true. Lmao. It's almost funny. I know it's a legit source.. he's just having all the wierdest shit happen to him in his very first order lmao.

Tell him to check his spam. All their emails go to spam to me....