MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Everyone has a right to and is free to posts anything anywhere on this board and I am 100% supportive of that style open community.

So go for it and have your fight here guys if that is what you need to do.

But I just wanted to say it is a bit unfair to Basicstero to bring a bunch of negative shit on this (Basic's) source thread because Basic did not do anything wrong nor have any part in the issue that started your argument.

Again, to be clear, by all means do what you have to do -- I am just saying I think it is more appropriate to have it in the thread where the issue went down. Or, also now there is another separate thread just about the member vs member dispute.

Anyway, I hope you all resolve things and everyone comes out satisfied and good.

Still no reship of that vial that had filth floating around in it. Emails to the actual site still ignored. Only just received the other half of my order that has one tray of exemstane missing.

I did get however get a free tray of winny so praise the almighty basicstero right?

Think I’ll cut my losses at this point. Haven’t pinned the gear yet so I can’t apeak on it’s quality.

Why are you defending them so adamantly then?

Is any product THAT good? Let me use one of these analogies you love so much.

I mean I really like Gatorade, but if someone had a bad experience with their product my isn't going to make me jump to their defense out of loyalty.

Shill.

I have NOT defended any lab here. Like are you just that fucking dumb ? Like holy shit, I feel as if I’m speaking with lost cause. I am simply saying they have quality gear as do other labs i have experience with. End of story.
And Gatorade is horrible for you. You mine as well stir straight sugar in water and add blue # 5 to the mix.
Is that the only word you know dude “shill” ? Find a hobbie homie.

Everyone has a right to and is free to posts anything anywhere on this board and I am 100% supportive of that style open community.

So go for it and have your fight here guys if that is what you need to do.

But I just wanted to say it is a bit unfair to Basicstero to bring a bunch of negative shit on this (Basic's) source thread because Basic did not do anything wrong nor have any part in the issue that started your argument.

Again, to be clear, by all means do what you have to do -- I am just saying I think it is more appropriate to have it in the thread where the issue went down. Or, also now there is another separate thread just about the member vs member dispute.

Anyway, I hope you all resolve things and everyone comes out satisfied and good.

Yeah he created a thread of me and another guy here because his profession in life is to live in front of his 2005 HP laptop and troll people ;)

I have NOT defended any lab here. Like are you just that fucking dumb ? Like holy shit, I feel as if I’m speaking with lost cause. I am simply saying they have quality gear as do other labs i have experience with. End of story.
And Gatorade is horrible for you. You mine as well stir straight sugar in water and add blue # 5 to the mix.
Is that the only word you know dude “shill” ? Find a hobbie homie.

You dumb fuck anyone can go through your post history.

You are speaking with a lost cause, because your cause is side with the source everytime and make excuses and dumb fucking analagies to the members.

They might have quality gear, but when someone orders this quality gear and doesn't get it, and instead gets some unlabled white powder bullshit and orders aren't getting shipped, and the inventory is dissapearing and the fucking history is all over both threads, well buddy boy, that speaks way more volume than your fucking cause.

You have 0 experience with the store besides shilling for them. Find a hobby besides riding their pharmacock you little bitch shill boy.

PS: G2 Low Calorie it contains 30 calories per 12 oz (and 7g of sugar) and is enhanced only with electrolytes, potassium, and sodium.

AND IT'S FUCKING DELICIOUS

Yeah he created a thread of me and another guy here because his profession in life is to live in front of his 2005 HP laptop and troll people ;)

You aren't a people -- you're a pathetic shill trying to blend in.
I use Dell.

Nah, my profession allows me to live comfortably enough to call out people who sell their asshole for a source all day long.

Keep trying.

You aren't a people -- you're a pathetic shill trying to blend in.
I use Dell.

Nah, my profession allows me to live comfortably enough to call out people who sell their asshole for a source all day long.

Keep trying.

Blah blah go read a book lol. Educate yourself a little. Seems as if you may need it.
Before using words, know what they mean. You seem like a complete and utter tard.
Can you at least troll on the thread that has to do with an actual issue ? Lol it’s getting lame and useless and I’m over here just entertained by how worked up you get over non sense haha

Blah blah go read a book lol. Educate yourself a little. Seems as if you may need it.
Before using words, know what they mean. You seem like a complete and utter tard.
Can you at least troll on the thread that has to do with an actual issue ? Lol it’s getting lame and useless and I’m over here just entertained by how worked up you get over non sense haha

Took your advice and read.

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing, confidence games, or other business areas. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest through character assassination or other means.

In most uses, shill refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers, participants or "marks" the impression of an enthusiastic customer independent of the seller, marketer or con artist, for whom they are secretly working. The person or group in league with the shill relies on crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to do business with the seller or accept the ideas they are promoting. Shills may be employed by salespeople and professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to a person who is secretly in league with another person or outside organization while pretending to be neutral or a part of the organization in which they are planted, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization

Sound familiar.

It's you.

Fucking shill.

Took your advice and read.

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing, confidence games, or other business areas. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest through character assassination or other means.

In most uses, shill refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers, participants or "marks" the impression of an enthusiastic customer independent of the seller, marketer or con artist, for whom they are secretly working. The person or group in league with the shill relies on crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to do business with the seller or accept the ideas they are promoting. Shills may be employed by salespeople and professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to a person who is secretly in league with another person or outside organization while pretending to be neutral or a part of the organization in which they are planted, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization

Sound familiar.

It's you.

Fucking shill.

This is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship ! :) and you’re right... the low calorie Gatorade does taste yummy

You can call me Crispy.
In all honestly I’m not here to promote the product. And I’m not making a dime From them. If it makes you guys happy I won’t “rep” this lab till I throw you some labs to show for it. You already know they are a good lab. Let’s just leave it at that.

Does int.basicstero.ws have a high seizure rate? Thinking about trying em out but been seeing a lot of ppl complain about their gear getting seized?

From what I have heard it depends on which state you are. Chicago is notorious. Now for international I'm not aware but I'm totally interested to know as well.

I think with getting any lab outside the us, it all depends on where you live. Some states are horrible and some aren’t bad. Do a quick search on customs for your state

Is it possible to find out the route the packs will take before ordering? Like which states they will go through?
No but you might be able to predict it. If it bothers you that much just go domestic and save yourself the stress. It’s a bad time to be ordering from this brand with all the fuck ups lately.

@BigNattyDaddy where are you from? Since you went to int.basicstero I guess you are from EU?

People from EU that ordered from here could you chime in and share your experiences? Just like most I want to order from them but possible seizure is alarming. On top of that I think that if your package gets seized in EU they don't refund nor resend it, is that true? If yes that's a huge minus.

Sponsors