MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Out of all the packs I've ordered I've only had 2 fly through customs in under 24 hours.

Usually somewhere between 3 and 7 days, but have had a couple sit for almost 2 weeks before moving.

Currently waiting on one to make it through that's been sitting for almost a week...hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Mine always clear customs in under 24 hours and they're always going through Chicago or occasionally New York

Guys, just a heads-up; our international warehouse has some minor delays with shipping. We inform you just to keep all calm. Everything is fine. Many packages collecting at sorting centers and then coming all at once to customs; this may cause more seizures. To avoid this situation and keep seizures as low as possible we needed to take some pause. Don`t worry, tracking numbers will be uploaded soon.

Also, just have to let you know that transfers via WU/MG are processed not so quick lately, you for sure noticed it. Sometimes it takes up to 5-7 days and in some cases not successfully; some transfers are canceled by WU/MG. So, please be aware that your order processing can be delayed for several days in case if you pay via WU/MG. We are actually thinking about setting a min. sum for this method. We will let you know.

There are not much to say else for now. We are just working in normal mode. We are doing our best to restock the US domestic warehouse as soon as possible. If you need some missing item, just click on the "notify" button (it is available for products our of stock instead of "buy") and enter your e-mail. Once this particular item is in stock, you get immediately notified.
Don`t forget, that our system reserves products for 5 days. So, it can easily happen, that an item you are looking for right now is missing, cause someone reserved it, but after a few days it gets back into stock, if an order is not paid by a customer. In other words, you not always need to wait for a restocking; many items are always in stock, but just reserved.

In connection to the said above we would kindly ask you not to place numerous orders at once if you do not really need them and not going to purchase all. In this way you deprive other customers of purchasing our products. If you placed several orders, but changed your mind, you can always remove not needed orders in your account.
Finally, if you noticed some glitches in our site functioning, please don`t hesitate to inform us. We will do our best to fix them and even provide bonuses to you for helping us to improve our service.
Thanks for attention and have a great day everyone!

Hello, I just got my account approved with Meso. I have ordered once from basic domestic, and was amazingly impressed (I will do a review soon). I have my second order currently through basic international. Yes it is taking a bit longer, but when I contacted basic about it, they replied immediately (awesome). They informed me that they had to wait to send my package due to customs and apologized for one inconvenience. Good work Basicstero! I don’t mind waiting a day or two... just as long as the package makes it to my doorstep. I also LOVE the discrete option!!!! I am liking this company a lot.. keep up the good work boys and you’ll have a long time customer. I have nothing but positive to say so far.

Also good work on filling up the domestic store a bit more. I like the option to buy close to home when I have a little more green.

Lastly, I have been reading Basicsteros forum here on Meso, and I am really impressed on how active the rep is. As a consumer, that shows great customer service and puts me at ease if I have a question.

Guys, just a heads-up; our international warehouse has some minor delays with shipping. We inform you just to keep all calm. Everything is fine. Many packages collecting at sorting centers and then coming all at once to customs; this may cause more seizures. To avoid this situation and keep seizures as low as possible we needed to take some pause. Don`t worry, tracking numbers will be uploaded soon.

Also, just have to let you know that transfers via WU/MG are processed not so quick lately, you for sure noticed it. Sometimes it takes up to 5-7 days and in some cases not successfully; some transfers are canceled by WU/MG. So, please be aware that your order processing can be delayed for several days in case if you pay via WU/MG. We are actually thinking about setting a min. sum for this method. We will let you know.

There are not much to say else for now. We are just working in normal mode. We are doing our best to restock the US domestic warehouse as soon as possible. If you need some missing item, just click on the "notify" button (it is available for products our of stock instead of "buy") and enter your e-mail. Once this particular item is in stock, you get immediately notified.
Don`t forget, that our system reserves products for 5 days. So, it can easily happen, that an item you are looking for right now is missing, cause someone reserved it, but after a few days it gets back into stock, if an order is not paid by a customer. In other words, you not always need to wait for a restocking; many items are always in stock, but just reserved.

In connection to the said above we would kindly ask you not to place numerous orders at once if you do not really need them and not going to purchase all. In this way you deprive other customers of purchasing our products. If you placed several orders, but changed your mind, you can always remove not needed orders in your account.
Finally, if you noticed some glitches in our site functioning, please don`t hesitate to inform us. We will do our best to fix them and even provide bonuses to you for helping us to improve our service.

When they do get domestic stock it sells fast so you need to click the “Notify” tab in place of Buy on the item so they can tell you when they get in what you’re looking for.
Yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing and they pop back up fast.

Had one pack arrive in around 20 days international and looks like my 2nd pack was seized per pharm helper. So now I guess I have to wait a while before it’s even reshipped due to the backlog? It’s already been over 30days and it was 2 packs of anavar discreetly packed.

Hello, I just got my account approved with Meso. I have ordered once from basic domestic, and was amazingly impressed (I will do a review soon). I have my second order currently through basic international. Yes it is taking a bit longer, but when I contacted basic about it, they replied immediately (awesome). They informed me that they had to wait to send my package due to customs and apologized for one inconvenience. Good work Basicstero! I don’t mind waiting a day or two... just as long as the package makes it to my doorstep. I also LOVE the discrete option!!!! I am liking this company a lot.. keep up the good work boys and you’ll have a long time customer. I have nothing but positive to say so far.

Also good work on filling up the domestic store a bit more. I like the option to buy close to home when I have a little more green.

Lastly, I have been reading Basicsteros forum here on Meso, and I am really impressed on how active the rep is. As a consumer, that shows great customer service and puts me at ease if I have a question.
Nice 1st post :confused:

Thanks Pharma Helper. Just got an email that it was reshipped already! Nice job.

Had one pack arrive in around 20 days international and looks like my 2nd pack was seized per pharm helper. So now I guess I have to wait a while before it’s even reshipped due to the backlog? It’s already been over 30days and it was 2 packs of anavar discreetly packed.

Thanks Michael7! I am excited to get to know you guys. I read this forum all the time, and finally took the plunge and made an account.

I can say that everyone posts / reviews helped me find a good brand (Pcom).

That was subtle way of telling you to post an intro and contribute to the board before jumping right into leaving positive feedback for a source.

It can look kinda sketchy.

Thanks for the update...so are we talking a few days...a week?

Yes, that would be nice to have that option. Last time I ordered domestic, I got my package in 3 days!!

I posted this (quote below) on the previous page of this thread just a few days ago.
Did you see it? At the time I posted there was a good amount of stock (but I suspect by now people may have bought up a lot of it -- use the "notify" option on an item incase they just have it held in a cart).

US Domestic Store Restock Announcement (11 June 2018):

"We added some test enanthate and few other products to our domestic stock. As you might have noticed, we have some small restocking from time to time. More is coming soon."
--Basicstero

I saw this posted on another board and just checked the website to confirm it myself.
There is limited stock as people have already jumped on the opportunity. But when I just checked (9:00 pm EST 11 June 2018) there was still Test-E 300, Test-E 500, Deca-300, EQ300, Tren-E 200 and Tren Hex100, Primo 100, Masteron-E 200, Masteron Mix, Pharma Mix 4, Pharma Mix 5, Dbol, Winny, and Var in stock , as well as some PCT and ancillary products.
To be clear, this is in regards to the US domestic store.

A short reminder: if you are waiting for some items that are current out of stock, such items have a "notify" instead of "buy" button; Click on it and enter your e-mail -- Once this item is restocked, you will be immediately notified!