MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

No I’m not sketchy LOL! But there is no other way to prove it.. besides posting and by my reviews, I get it. This ain’t my first forum.
Ignore those two lil bitches.. they only know how to troll by computer cause their mouths are so full of Dick and shit.. lol seriously just ignore em! They’re low life’s and not worth your time!

I posted this (quote below) on the previous page of this thread just a few days ago.
Did you see it? At the time I posted there was a good amount of stock (but I suspect by now people may have bought up a lot of it -- use the "notify" option on an item incase they just have it held in a cart).
Yep, sure did. I started using the notify button for the out of stock items. Thanks

Ignore those two lil bitches.. they only know how to troll by computer cause their mouths are so full of Dick and shit.. lol seriously just ignore em! They’re low life’s and not worth your time!
”did we just become best friends?”....boats and ho’s LEAN N MEAN!
I’ll put my balls on their drum set later ...

Same to you.

Any idea when tracking will be available for current orders?

Been personally waiting for an order to ship since 6/2.. I’ve written several times and got the same reply that says they’re holding shipments, yada yada yada.. hopefully they can ship soon. I’d like to keep it less than a month eta for real.. Good luck on your order bro!

Been personally waiting for an order to ship since 6/2.. I’ve written several times and got the same reply that says they’re holding shipments, yada yada yada.. hopefully they can ship soon. I’d like to keep it less than a month eta for real.. Good luck on your order bro!
My international order was done on 6/7 and shows shipped.. just waiting for my tracking number.

My international order was done on 6/7 and shows shipped.. just waiting for my tracking number.
That’s my same situation. Just waiting on tracking. Still being told they’re holding packages so not sure how much longer I’ll be waiting.. I get why they’re doin get it but it sucks lol

i have a bottle of test E 300 and test E 500 in discreet packaging. The bottle labeled as 300 seems thicker and is darker than the other. Is there a chance the discreet labeling got mixed up?

i have a bottle of test E 300 and test E 500 in discreet packaging. The bottle labeled as 300 seems thicker and is darker than the other. Is there a chance the discreet labeling got mixed up?

We will wait and see what is @Pharmacom Helper 's opinion.

I have not yet used the 500 ; I actually have some ordered -- waiting for it to arrive -- to run next cycle.
But my guess (just a guess, I have no insider info) is that the 500 would require much higher EO % in the carrier oil and more EO would make it thinner/lighter less viscous oil.

hey, any idea whats up with the promo? i have over 300 in my cart and it wont trigger the free products with bitcoin. keep just going straight through with the 10%, but i obviously want the promo

hey, any idea whats up with the promo? i have over 300 in my cart and it wont trigger the free products with bitcoin. keep just going straight through with the 10%, but i obviously want the promo

I am not aware of any promotions currently running.
But if/when there is another promo, I am sure it will be posted and announced.

Also, you can check on the site in the "News" section for any news, promo, and other important announcements:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/news

ahh, i had looked and they had the normal 300 plus 200 i wanna say less than a month ago and i thought it was still ongoing. shame i missed it lol, guess ill wait around til they have another since im not in a huge hurry

in the meantime i guess ill stack these bitcoins and hope it rises and i can get extra lol

preciate it though!