MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

2018-06-19 updated Basicstero payment terms and discounts announcement:

"Dear customers,

starting from today our US domestic warehouse provides extra 5% discount to all customers who pay with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency we accept (Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ehereum, Dash).

Also, for all other payment ways (Western Union, MoneyGram and RiaTransfers) we have to set the minimum limit of 300$. If your order is below 300$ you will not be able to choose these payment options.

Also we remind about our constantly running discounts. For US domestic warehouse max. possible discount is 15%. For international warehouse max. possible discount is 40%.

Discounts for US domestic warehouse:
1.) 5% bitcoin discount (applied only if you pay with any cryptocurrency)
2.) 5% lifetime after 10 completed orders
3.) 10% lifetime after 20 completed orders
4.) 5% for orders over $500 (before shipping)
5.) 10% for orders over $1000
6.) up to 15% for competing athletes and militaries
7.) Referrals program - you get 5% store credit of all orders placed by all of your referrals. Personal referral link should be used. Its available for each customer in personal account - dashboard - referrals.

Discounts can sum up with max. 15% limit for US domestic warehouse.

Discounts for International warehouse:
1.) 10% bitcoin discount (applied only if you pay with any cryptocurrency)
2.) 5% lifetime after 5 completed orders
3.) 10% lifetime after 10 completed orders
4.) 15% lifetime after 15 completed orders
5.) 5% for orders over $500 (before shipping)
6.) 10% for orders over $1000
7.) up to 15% for competing athletes and militaries
8.) Referrals program - you get 5% store credit of all orders placed by all of your referrals. Personal referral link should be used. Its available for each customer in personal account - dashboard - referrals.

Discounts can sum up with max. 40% limit for International warehouse."

NOTE:
you can check on the site in the "News" section for any news, promo, and other important announcements:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/news

2018-06-19 updated Basicstero payment terms and discounts announcement:

"Dear customers,

starting from today our US domestic warehouse provides extra 5% discount to all customers who pay with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency we accept (Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ehereum, Dash).

Also, for all other payment ways (Western Union, MoneyGram and RiaTransfers) we have to set the minimum limit of 300$. If your order is below 300$ you will not be able to choose these payment options.

Also we remind about our constantly running discounts. For US domestic warehouse max. possible discount is 15%. For international warehouse max. possible discount is 40%.

Discounts for US domestic warehouse:
1.) 5% bitcoin discount (applied only if you pay with any cryptocurrency)
2.) 5% lifetime after 10 completed orders
3.) 10% lifetime after 20 completed orders
4.) 5% for orders over $500 (before shipping)
5.) 10% for orders over $1000
6.) up to 15% for competing athletes and militaries
7.) Referrals program - you get 5% store credit of all orders placed by all of your referrals. Personal referral link should be used. Its available for each customer in personal account - dashboard - referrals.

Discounts can sum up with max. 15% limit for US domestic warehouse.

Discounts for International warehouse:
1.) 10% bitcoin discount (applied only if you pay with any cryptocurrency)
2.) 5% lifetime after 5 completed orders
3.) 10% lifetime after 10 completed orders
4.) 15% lifetime after 15 completed orders
5.) 5% for orders over $500 (before shipping)
6.) 10% for orders over $1000
7.) up to 15% for competing athletes and militaries
8.) Referrals program - you get 5% store credit of all orders placed by all of your referrals. Personal referral link should be used. Its available for each customer in personal account - dashboard - referrals.

Discounts can sum up with max. 40% limit for International warehouse."

NOTE:
you can check on the site in the "News" section for any news, promo, and other important announcements:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/news
Hi,
Isn’t it 20% max for US Site??
5% bitcoin discount
10% lifetime after 20 completed orders
5% for orders over $500.
That equals 20%.

Hi,
Isn’t it 20% max for US Site??
5% bitcoin discount
10% lifetime after 20 completed orders
5% for orders over $500.
That equals 20%.

I do not have any lifetime/loyalty discounts established at the domestic store to test out the actual max there.

However, as written on the site I would assume this means that even if your sum of discounts would exceed the max, there is a limit at which it simply maxs out. So even if you have a combinations of discounts that add up to greater than the max, the max limit is the cap.

By this I mean, when I use the intl store if have a 15% personal discount + 10% bitcoin + 15% military + 10% larger order over $1000 = 50% BUT 40% discount would be applied to my order because 40% is the maximum allowed.

ahh, i had looked and they had the normal 300 plus 200 i wanna say less than a month ago and i thought it was still ongoing. shame i missed it lol, guess ill wait around til they have another since im not in a huge hurry

in the meantime i guess ill stack these bitcoins and hope it rises and i can get extra lol

preciate it though!

I have a strong feeling that the $300/$200 promo will be active again very soon.
If/when it is confirmed, I will make an announcement.

19 June 2018

Pharmatropin HGH re-stocked in the intl. store:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/hgh

I just checked myself to confirm and, as of posting this today, there is GH in stock.

19 June 2018

Pharmatropin HGH re-stocked in the intl. store:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/hgh

I just checked myself to confirm and, as of posting this today, there is GH in stock.

Figured I’d have a tracking number already on the older orders we’ve been waiting on but no dice. Still waiting on an order to be shipped and get tracking from 6/2.. Promos won’t do em any good if they can’t get all the orders out.. lol

I have a strong feeling that the $300/$200 promo will be active again very soon.
If/when it is confirmed, I will make an announcement.
Ohhh yes! I hope it is very soon, i wanna start the prep for Ifbb european championships 2019.

pls tell us asap

I only use labmax to identify the compound and not the purity, so take it for what it's worth..
Pass IMO - tbol purchased about a month ago.
Screenshot_20180619-173506~2.png
IMG_20180618_081259.jpg

Last edited:
Hi.
The EU site has been closed for some time now, i'm thinking about ordering to denmark from the international but is there any reship policy for that in case of seizure ? or is the eu domestic gonna be open soon ?

Figured I’d have a tracking number already on the older orders we’ve been waiting on but no dice. Still waiting on an order to be shipped and get tracking from 6/2.. Promos won’t do em any good if they can’t get all the orders out.. lol
Did you get an email saying it was shipped? I did 7 days ago. Is that an automatic reply email? The website says to give it 7 days for a tracking number.

It sounds like yours is way over 7 days.

Did you get an email saying it was shipped? I did 7 days ago. Is that an automatic reply email? The website says to give it 7 days for a tracking number.

It sounds like yours is way over 7 days.

I got a email stating shipped on 6/4 and then finally got tracking yesterday. They were just trying to spread out the orders for customs I guess. Rather have it show late than not at all! lol at least I finally got tracking.

I got a email stating shipped on 6/4 and then finally got tracking yesterday. They were just trying to spread out the orders for customs I guess. Rather have it show late than not at all! lol at least I finally got tracking.
Glad to hear. I am with you, get it to my door and I’ll be happy. Keep me posted if it goes smooth.

Glad to hear. I am with you, get it to my door and I’ll be happy. Keep me posted if it goes smooth.

So far eight order have gone smooth and these new ones are just lagging cause it’s that time of the year where everyone’s got a small order in to look good for summer so they must just be busy. Shipped really fast in April and early May. Only had one seizure and they made it right already. I’ll let you know when these new ones land. Good luck with your order as well!

I do not have any lifetime/loyalty discounts established at the domestic store to test out the actual max there.

However, as written on the site I would assume this means that even if your sum of discounts would exceed the max, there is a limit at which it simply maxs out. So even if you have a combinations of discounts that add up to greater than the max, the max limit is the cap.

By this I mean, when I use the intl store if have a 15% personal discount + 10% bitcoin + 15% military + 10% larger order over $1000 = 50% BUT 40% discount would be applied to my order because 40% is the maximum allowed.
Oh, I guess that makes sense. I hope the $300/200 comes back soon. Everyone loves that option!

Hi.
The EU site has been closed for some time now, i'm thinking about ordering to denmark from the international but is there any reship policy for that in case of seizure ? or is the eu domestic gonna be open soon ?

Hello @hanemay
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with details regarding Denmark.
I hope that @Pharmacom Helper has more information to help you.
Now that he is tagged he may see this when he comes online even if many posts have cause your question to get buried.