MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yeah, I ordered 45 days ago, small pack, packed “indiscreetly” and got seized(1st for me). I then received an email that it was reshipped but that was a week ago and no tracking yet.

The promo Won’t do them or anyone else much good if they aren’t even shipping out existing orders from almost a month ago still.

I got a tracking number a few days ago finally from an order placed on 6/2 and it’s said “label not yet created” for the last four days. That’s a first from them.
I have two open orders that until they show up I’m worried about ordering more. They’ve never not shipped my order but this time of year it seems they’re a little overwhelmed so I’ll wait till I get my existing order before putting more cash out. It’s a great deal though if you have a month or two to wait for your stuff..
Good gear and worth the wait if you know what kinda wait you’re in for!

Hi,
so, situation with tracking numbers is solved. Most of them have been uploaded. all ok.
Now we are glad to announce our summer promo
Starting from now till at the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered freebies as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100
$90 worth of products for for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300

HGH does not participate in this promo.
If seized, only main paid items are reshipped.

Additionally, we are glad to announce an extra 5% discount at our domestic warehouse for all orders payed with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency (BCH, LTC,ETH,DSH).

Also, due to delays we had to set the minimum limit of $300 for Western Union, MoneyGram and Ria Money transfers.
Please use bitcoin (BCH, LTC,ETH,DSH), if your order is below $300.
Hi,
so, situation with tracking numbers is solved. Most of them have been uploaded. all ok.
Now we are glad to announce our summer promo
Starting from now till at the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered freebies as follows:

$90 worth of products for for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300

HGH does not participate in this promo.
If seized, only main paid items are reshipped.

Additionally, we are glad to announce an extra 5% discount at our domestic warehouse for all orders payed with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency (BCH, LTC,ETH,DSH).

Also, due to delays we had to set the minimum limit of $300 for Western Union, MoneyGram and Ria Money transfers.
Please use bitcoin (BCH, LTC,ETH,DSH), if your order is below $300.

I didn't get it. This promo for $300 / 200 only for crypto ? I ordered for over $300, but it does not give me opportunity to pick $200 more . I want to pay by WU / MG. Let me know about it.

I didn't get it. This promo for $300 / 200 only for crypto ? I ordered for over $300, but it does not give me opportunity to pick $200 more . I want to pay by WU / MG. Let me know about it.

You have to pay with Crypto currency and the 300$ has to be before shipping. It’ll show like there’s no discount but then after putting your shipping info in it’ll automatically let you pick out $200 in free promo items. You can’t do it with WU/MG though. Has to be crypto. Just walk through like your placing an order with bitcoin and it’ll walk you automatically through it. Just don’t checkout till you’re ready. Good luck!

The promo Won’t do them or anyone else much good if they aren’t even shipping out existing orders from almost a month ago still.

I got a tracking number a few days ago finally from an order placed on 6/2 and it’s said “label not yet created” for the last four days. That’s a first from them.
I have two open orders that until they show up I’m worried about ordering more. They’ve never not shipped my order but this time of year it seems they’re a little overwhelmed so I’ll wait till I get my existing order before putting more cash out. It’s a great deal though if you have a month or two to wait for your stuff..
I have sent them an email about the status of my order two days ago... nada, no reply. I agree, the promo is only good if you get your stuff.

Maybe someone can answer this for me.... when you get the email saying that your package was turned over to the post office, is it sent? Because I sent an email to their customer service just before I got that email, and they said they are holding packages due to a customs issue and my packages was being “reshipped”.. it’s been 8 days since. I am kind of confused.

Last edited:

yeah true i get that for sure. its frustrating. but for me, i guess im okay and pumped for the promo regardless of the wait. i have plenty of gear stocked up for my cycle, this order is just to help replenish it when it does come for my future cycle lol. i always try to stay one cycle ahead if i can.

hopefully they get it going though and catch up

To the people commenting with concerns regarding shipping delays -- this was addressed a few pages back (see quote for the post).
The delay is to help avoid issues such as seizure by spacing out shipments and avoiding a huge number hitting customs all at once.
Obviously a source wants to make shipments and do more business because that is how the money is made, but we all have to deal with customs as part of this game and a good source makes adjustments when necessary.

Guys, just a heads-up; our international warehouse has some minor delays with shipping. We inform you just to keep all calm. Everything is fine. Many packages collecting at sorting centers and then coming all at once to customs; this may cause more seizures. To avoid this situation and keep seizures as low as possible we needed to take some pause. Don`t worry, tracking numbers will be uploaded soon.

Also, just have to let you know that transfers via WU/MG are processed not so quick lately, you for sure noticed it. Sometimes it takes up to 5-7 days and in some cases not successfully; some transfers are canceled by WU/MG. So, please be aware that your order processing can be delayed for several days in case if you pay via WU/MG. We are actually thinking about setting a min. sum for this method. We will let you know.

There are not much to say else for now. We are just working in normal mode. We are doing our best to restock the US domestic warehouse as soon as possible. If you need some missing item, just click on the "notify" button (it is available for products our of stock instead of "buy") and enter your e-mail. Once this particular item is in stock, you get immediately notified.
Don`t forget, that our system reserves products for 5 days. So, it can easily happen, that an item you are looking for right now is missing, cause someone reserved it, but after a few days it gets back into stock, if an order is not paid by a customer. In other words, you not always need to wait for a restocking; many items are always in stock, but just reserved.

In connection to the said above we would kindly ask you not to place numerous orders at once if you do not really need them and not going to purchase all. In this way you deprive other customers of purchasing our products. If you placed several orders, but changed your mind, you can always remove not needed orders in your account.
Finally, if you noticed some glitches in our site functioning, please don`t hesitate to inform us. We will do our best to fix them and even provide bonuses to you for helping us to improve our service.
Thanks for attention and have a great day everyone!

@Sargon the promotion is specifically for purchases made using cryptocurrency. See the quote below for the recent announcement and terms.

21 June 2018
Promotion: Summer Heat has just started!

Yes, it’s summer and time for the new promotion for the international warehouse.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws

Starting from now until the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered the option of bonus freebies as follows:

$90 worth of products for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

Last edited:
Yeah, I ordered 45 days ago, small pack, packed “indiscreetly” and got seized(1st for me). I then received an email that it was reshipped but that was a week ago and no tracking yet.

I had the same situation with a seizure in a non discreetly packaged shipment on 5/17 and got a tracking for that four days ago that still says “label not created yet” as well. I wanna buy another bonus order but not till I know my two outstanding orders show up. These guys are normally great and I’ve never waited even half that long from door to door delivery but as long as the orders show up at my door I won’t complain! lol good luck with your reship bro! I’ll cross my fingers too!

To the people commenting with concerns regarding shipping delays -- this was addressed a few pages back (see quote for the post).
The delay is to help avoid issues such as seizure by spacing out shipments and avoiding a huge number hitting customs all at once.
Obviously a source wants to make shipments and do more business because that is how the money is made, but we all have to deal with customs as part of this game and a good source makes adjustments when necessary.

Like I said in my posts.. as long as the orders show up at my door I’m happy! lol just don’t wanna put out more cash this time of year with the influx of orders till the older orders that I’ve got out show up. Pcom has my business cause they’re the quality and cost that can’t be beat! This is just a bad time of year to order cause of the summer swim suit season.. customs become anal May and June and also around Christmas but April for example not one problem in eight orders and fast shipment too considering international! Pcom’s my go-to-lab!

Hi.
The EU site has been closed for some time now, i'm thinking about ordering to denmark from the international but is there any reship policy for that in case of seizure ? or is the eu domestic gonna be open soon ?
Sir, we can send to Denmark, but unfortunately with out reship if order will be seized. About domestic EU I can't answer you reliably about opening date. If you have other questions, please ask in PM

How high are seizure rates for Discreet vial shipping ? Specifically to these 2 customs San Francisco and los Angeles
To San Francisco we have very small seized rate, in my memory I remember just one seized case, we even send original vials and boxes.
To LA, we got more often seized cases, about 20% of all sending.

I have sent them an email about the status of my order two days ago... nada, no reply. I agree, the promo is only good if you get your stuff.

Maybe someone can answer this for me.... when you get the email saying that your package was turned over to the post office, is it sent? Because I sent an email to their customer service just before I got that email, and they said they are holding packages due to a customs issue and my packages was being “reshipped”.. it’s been 8 days since. I am kind of confused.
Hello Sir, can you please PM me you order number, and I will do my best to fix this issue.

Sir, we can send to Denmark, but unfortunately with out reship if order will be seized. About domestic EU I can't answer you reliably about opening date. If you have other questions, please ask in PM

Thank you for that clarification @Pharmacom Helper -- I appreciate the help.

There you go @hanemay (I quoted his reply and tagged you so you may easily find the answer to your questions), if you have any other questions just ask.

What’s your seizure rate with New York ? I’m not looking to have any issues with receiving my stuff. I made I nice big order today