MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello I’m from Mexico and i’d Like to know if you have send orders over here and if they were seized or made it through? Otherwise I live near the border (Texas) and I have an address, so which one would be better?

Hello I’m from Mexico and i’d Like to know if you have send orders over here and if they were seized or made it through? Otherwise I live near the border (Texas) and I have an address, so which one would be better?
Mexico... ain’t steroid legal there? Just go to a good pharmacy... (is it legal there?)

Mexico... ain’t steroid legal there? Just go to a good pharmacy... (is it legal there?)

I was in Mexico last year and walked into a few farmacias and the only thing they really sell is single shot sust 250 and Deca.. they had individual amps of test Enanthate 250 that said it was from Pfizer but I looked it all up and those were definitely not made by Pfizer.. lol
you may be able to find a good pharmacist eventually but they charge you way too much and quality is shit just like any pharmacy would for real quality. Costco in the states wants like 10$ a shot without insurance as mine wouldn’t cover it at the time.
He’s way better off buying from a lab like Pcom. I would recommend mailing it to Texas though and just buy it discreet and ship to the states cause they’ll reship if it gets nabbed by customs.

FYI
if you get promo gear with your order they won’t replace the promo items if they have to reship just Incase you didn’t see that in the fine print. Hope that helps!

I was in Mexico last year and walked into a few farmacias and the only thing they really sell is single shot sust 250 and Deca.. they had individual amps of test Enanthate 250 that said it was from Pfizer but I looked it all up and those were definitely not made by Pfizer.. lol
you may be able to find a good pharmacist eventually but they charge you way too much and quality is shit just like any pharmacy would for real quality. Costco in the states wants like 10$ a shot without insurance as mine wouldn’t cover it at the time.
He’s way better off buying from a lab like Pcom. I would recommend mailing it to Texas though and just buy it discreet and ship to the states cause they’ll reship if it gets nabbed by customs.

FYI
if you get promo gear with your order they won’t replace the promo items if they have to reship just Incase you didn’t see that in the fine print. Hope that helps!
Yes that’s right about the steroids you can get here in Mexico’s pharmacies. I’m looking for that promo

Last edited:
Well, with no re-ship policy for EU that's a big fat no-no, at least for me. Do you have any plans to re-open your EU warehouse? If yes any ETA? Generally speaking how often do your EU packs get seized and which is the 'hardest' country to get around?

FYI
I have been educated...thanks

Basic has nothing to do with PharmaComStore. Basic is basically the official store of pcom.
PharmaComStore was just a reseller for pcom, so it’s all based on contract.
That’s like going Into a nike store and asking them why finish line doesn’t sell nikes anymore ... haha

Make sense ?

Basic has nothing to do with PharmaComStore. Basic is basically the official store of pcom.
PharmaComStore was just a reseller for pcom, so it’s all based on contract.
That’s like going Into a nike store and asking them why finish line doesn’t sell nikes anymore ... haha

Make sense ?
I was under the impression that basicstero supplied pharmacomstore with products. No?