MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I am running Pharmacom Test E 500 for the first time and tbh I prefer their Test E 300 much more.

Test E 500 is a good product but its so highly concentrated that the PIP is a bitch and I am limping everywhere. With the Test E 300 I never had this problem but you live and you learn.

Test E 500 is a good product but its so highly concentrated that the PIP is a bitch and I am limping everywhere. With the Test E 300 I never had this problem but you live and you learn.

I just ordered some 500 for the first time myself.
I wanted to run a gram of test and about 1.5 to 2g total gear but I am tired of pinning; so I thought to try the 500 so that my whole cycle can fit into two pins a week. You have me nervous lol :eek:

My question is:
Did you put anything else in to the same barrel with the test500?
My plan was to run 1cc of the 500 with 2cc of other things at normal concentrations all mixed in one 3cc pin. I was thinking the other stuff would cut the 500 and lessen any potential PIP.

When you have time, please let me know how you used it.
Thanks

I wanted to run a gram of test and about 1.5 to 2g total gear but I am tired of pinning; so I thought to try the 500 so that my whole cycle can fit into two pins a week. You have me nervous lol :eek:

My question is:
My plan was to run 1cc of the 500 with 2cc of other things at normal concentrations all mixed in one 3cc pin. I was thinking the other stuff would cut the 500 and lessen any potential PIP.

Thanks

I’d split it up with other gear and only run 1/2CC of that at a time if the PIP is that bad! lol M,W,F, & (Sat or Sun) .. [emoji53]

My question is:

Thanks

Yes I've cut the t500 with other stuff and that's about the only way I'd run it. Alone it packs a huge pip.
I'd run like 1cc test 500, 1-2cc tren 200.

I remember when I was writing for the print catalog and had to add this warning to all high concentration products:

"WARNING: if you are going to use a high concentrated drug for the first time, we strongly recommend that only ½ ml is injected to check the body's reaction and to prevent possible side effects which can include post injection pain (PIP), high body temperature, lumps, etc."

But I thought to myself "nah, I bet its no big deal and if I cut it by mixing with another compound I can handle it."
Well, I still have time to think/plan my cycle since I just ordered and also have some weeks left to cruise while I get all health markers good.
Maybe I will run one extra week in front to try 1/2 cc.
But like I mentioned, I plan to also have 2cc of other oils in the barrel -- I think that should make it ok.

When I run it, I will let you all know how I feel.

I remember when I was writing for the print catalog and had to add this warning to all high concentration products:

"WARNING: if you are going to use a high concentrated drug for the first time, we strongly recommend that only ½ ml is injected to check the body's reaction and to prevent possible side effects which can include post injection pain (PIP), high body temperature, lumps, etc."

But I thought to myself "nah, I bet its no big deal and if I cut it by mixing with another compound I can handle it."
Well, I still have time to think/plan my cycle since I just ordered and also have some weeks left to cruise while I get all health markers good.
Maybe I will run one extra week in front to try 1/2 cc.
But like I mentioned, I plan to also have 2cc of other oils in the barrel -- I think that should make it ok.

When I run it, I will let you all know how I feel.

Knowing what you are more prone to with PIP helps...
I don't get pip from prop, so the sus-500 I felt was pretty pip free even running 1cc alone.
The t500 not so much.
I have pip free deca/eq/tren...
So I've gone 1cc deca 600, 1cc test 500 and have been fine. Or test 500/bold 500 same story.

But fuck my life if I run primo 200 with the test 500.

I definitely say warm the vial up a bit, have a shower to all help.
But I don't think running 1/2 cc of test alone is a good test to see how you react. You want to cut it with something else.

Hi,
so, situation with tracking numbers is solved. Most of them have been uploaded. all ok.
Now we are glad to announce our summer promo
Starting from now till at the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered freebies as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100
$90 worth of products for for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300

HGH does not participate in this promo.
If seized, only main paid items are reshipped.

Additionally, we are glad to announce an extra 5% discount at our domestic warehouse for all orders payed with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency (BCH, LTC,ETH,DSH).

Also, due to delays we had to set the minimum limit of $300 for Western Union, MoneyGram and Ria Money transfers.
Please use bitcoin (BCH, LTC,ETH,DSH), if your order is below $300.

I am running Pharmacom Test E 500 for the first time and tbh I prefer their Test E 300 much more.

You have a bottle of each?? Can you tell me which bottle has a more yellowish tint please? Im pretty sure my discreet packaging has been mislabeled but i need to know for sure and nobody from pharmacom is replying to my messages

Hi,
so, situation with tracking numbers is solved. Most of them have been uploaded. all ok.
Now we are glad to announce our summer promo
Starting from now till at the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered freebies as follows:

$90 worth of products for for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300

HGH does not participate in this promo.
If seized, only main paid items are reshipped.

Additionally, we are glad to announce an extra 5% discount at our domestic warehouse for all orders payed with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency (BCH, LTC,ETH,DSH).

Also, due to delays we had to set the minimum limit of $300 for Western Union, MoneyGram and Ria Money transfers.
Please use bitcoin (BCH, LTC,ETH,DSH), if your order is below $300.

Ummm yes !!!

21 June 2018
Promotion: Summer Heat has just started!

Yes, it’s summer and time for the new promotion for the international warehouse.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws

Starting from now until the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered the option of bonus freebies as follows:

$90 worth of products for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

Last edited:
good stuff, promo is back! didnt have to wait too long

The promo Won’t do them or anyone else much good if they aren’t even shipping out existing orders from almost a month ago still.

I got a tracking number a few days ago finally from an order placed on 6/2 and it’s said “label not yet created” for the last four days. That’s a first from them.
I have two open orders that until they show up I’m worried about ordering more. They’ve never not shipped my order but this time of year it seems they’re a little overwhelmed so I’ll wait till I get my existing order before putting more cash out. It’s a great deal though if you have a month or two to wait for your stuff..
Good gear and worth the wait if you know what kinda wait you’re in for!