MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yea in the U.S.

Haha what’s your address? Send me your CC info.. lol
no offense to that guy but I don’t like when people ask questions like that cause it just tells customs pretty much what they need to know and to watch out for packages in that area. You know they monitor forums like this.. lol

Couldn’t help but give you a hard time bro. lol one guy asked me what state I lived in and what date I placed my order and that kinda weirded me out since.. lmao

If it was me bro , my apologies haha. Sometimes I get curious with ship times to places and just try and pin point what’s going on ... lol so yeah if it was me , my apologies. Brother

Just put in a small order for some var for the lady and dbol for my cycle ... look forward to the goods !

Hope everyone is having a good day

You should be good, the longest part is just waiting for them to give you a tracking, once they do it’s pretty downhill from then.

Good luck !

2/3 orders landed. Anavar and dianabol for free! Hell yeah Pharmacom. Thank you so much @Pharmacom Helper I really appreciate that.

Waiting the last order just for the present :D

I started last monday: test,npp and wins (oil based). Whoever say pharmacom is garbage doesnt know a sh**. Im getting gains since day one, its just amazing.

PD: wins PIP is horrible for about 24-48h,as expected

2/3 orders landed. Anavar and dianabol for free! Hell yeah Pharmacom. Thank you so much @Pharmacom Helper I really appreciate that.

Waiting the last order just for the present :D

I started last monday: test,npp and wins (oil based). Whoever say pharmacom is garbage doesnt know a sh**. Im getting gains since day one, its just amazing.

PD: wins PIP is horrible for about 24-48h,as expected

How’s the Dbol ? What kind of test did you pick ?

I use test enan year around, for TRT and blasts.

I tried dbol last year and it was g2g

For some reason I swear I read you where taking it currently, my bad....but at least you have experience with it so thank you for the response. I just got my good & everything looks spot on, they even included extra's for me.

For some reason I swear I read you where taking it currently, my bad....but at least you have experience with it so thank you for the response. I just got my good & everything looks spot on, they even included extra's for me.

Yeah, im not taking wet compounds anymore, they just dont fit well with me. Too much sides... But their dbol is crazy, well dosaged at least if you ask me.

I think the only product i didnt like from Pharmacom was the tren enan, dont know why. This year ill try tren ace and see if im a short ester man

Yeah, im not taking wet compounds anymore, they just dont fit well with me. Too much sides... But their dbol is crazy, well dosaged at least if you ask me.

I think the only product i didnt like from Pharmacom was the tren enan, dont know why. This year ill try tren ace and see if im a short ester man
Keep us informed when you run the Tren A bro

Keep us informed when you run the Tren A bro

I’ve been running the Pcom tren A and it’s really good quality. I haven’t ever tried the Tren E but I bough a couple to try next cycle. This cycle was:
TEST P-100mg ED
NPP 100mg (50mg ED)
Tren A 100 (50mg ED)
Primo 100mg ED
Used Anavar (70mg) for the first 6 weeks and waited two weeks then switched to Tbol 50mg daily. Didn’t start the tren till week 8 either. I’ve put on 37lbs in 14 weeks so far. This is to be a 16 week cycle. I started GH as well but not till about a month ago. All my gear is pcom except my growth. Pcom has some quality gear! Once I started the tren A I noticed that I wasn’t sleeping as well and I sweat in my sleep pretty bad on good tren. That’s just the sides that get me the worst. Had those immediately. Most of that stopped when I started the GH though!

Last edited: