MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Ready to do a fairly heavy cycle with your gear. Just waiting on HCG to be in stock before I pull the trigger.

I’ll be posting frequent bloodwork and all that jazz in this thread.

I’ve been running the Pcom tren A and it’s really good quality. I haven’t ever tried the Tren E but I bough a couple to try next cycle. This cycle was:
TEST P-100mg ED
NPP 100mg (50mg ED)
Tren A 100 (50mg ED)
Primo 100mg ED
Used Anavar (70mg) for the first 6 weeks and waited two weeks then switched to Tbol 50mg daily. Didn’t start the tren till week 8 either. I’ve put on 37lbs in 14 weeks so far. This is to be a 16 week cycle. I started GH as well but not till about a month ago. All my gear is pcom except my growth. Pcom has some quality gear! Once I started the tren A I noticed that I wasn’t sleeping as well and I sweat in my sleep pretty bad on good tren. That’s just the sides that get me the worst. Had those immediately. Most of that stopped when I started the GH though!

37lbs no way in hell
post a pix before and after

dam bro ive been buyin from pcom for years but they have gear that cud put 37lbs on in 14 weeks ive been buyin the wrong shit from these guys

Thanks, were you doing one shot a week or split in 2 ? How does it compare to cruising Test/mast ?

I'm coming off my blast soon, and was thinking of low dose primo or mast with my TRT dose

always 2x a week for me with long esters.
One time a week is not stable enough hormone levels in my opinion.
I like primo better than anything else for cruising -- zero side effects for me and blood work look unaffected by the additional primo.

27 July 2018
US Domestic Restock and Tracking numbers uploaded

Minor restocking of US domestic warehouse today: tren-a, tren-e, 3tren mix, bold-300 (EQ300), bold-500 (EQ500).

New batch of tracking numbers has been uploaded today. Every customer should get tracking number to his/her email. Please check your spam folders. If you have not received it, please check your account - dashboard -my orders and click on your order to see its details. Tracking number is available there as well.
If you have not received it to your email please let us know. Mailing system should have been fixed by now, but we need reports, how it works.

A short reminder: if you are waiting for some items that are currently out of stock, such items have a "notify" instead of "buy" button; Click on “notify” and enter your e-mail -- Once this item is restocked, you will be immediately notified!

NOTE: you can check on the site in the "News" section for any news, promo, and other important announcements:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/news