MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Didn’t receive any a tracking number

Check your dashboard on the site then go to orders and open the order details. If Frank uploaded one for your order it should be there (but maybe there was not yet one for that order -- I have no way to know).

Check your dashboard on the site then go to orders and open the order details. If Frank uploaded one for your order it should be there (but maybe there was not yet one for that order -- I have no way to know).

Just checked unfortunately no tracking is there. I’m sure it will he put up either tomorrow or Monday hopefully. I definitely need that dbol ASAP haha

37lbs no way in hell
post a pix before and after

If you read the whole thread you’d have seen where I was in ICU for legionaries pneumonia and lost 32lbs in a month in the hospital. They put me on chemo meds cause they couldn’t identify the type of mold I got in my lungs to kill. They used some heavy duty stuff and it ate a lot of the muscle tissue I had. The side by side is just after the hospital and last weeks before and after. The single pic is what I looked like before the hospital. I’ll post a 12 week pic Sunday cause that’s when I take my weekly progress pics. I’ve gained about two more lbs this last week that put me to 37lbs like I said. Not making up bro! Great gear..
IMG_0229.jpgIMG_0184.JPGView attachment 94824

Last edited:
If you read the whole thread you’d have seen where I was in ICU for legionaries pneumonia and lost 32lbs in a month in the hospital. They put me on chemo meds cause they couldn’t identify the type of mold I got in my lungs to kill. They used some heavy duty stuff and it ate a lot of the muscle tissue I had. The side by side is just after the hospital and last weeks before and after. The single pic is what I looked like before the hospital. I’ll post a 12 week pic Sunday cause that’s when I take my weekly progress pics. I’ve gained about two more lbs this last week that put me to 37lbs like I said. Not making up bro! Great gear..
View attachment 94822View attachment 94823View attachment 94824
What are you running

Kinda irresponsible for you after having these heavy drugs in your system to hop on gear, don't you think?

Ya it was last October. Obviously I got a clearance from my cardiologists, pulmonologist, and TRT Dr. saying I was 100% good to go for any weight training so I finally went back to the gym and started this cycle. I see and tell my TRT doc everything. Kinda ignorant to jump to conclusions that people are idiots. Lol thanks though..

What are you running

Here’s the original post that started the “Proof needed” lmao shows what I’m running..

I’ve been running the Pcom tren A and it’s really good quality. I haven’t ever tried the Tren E but I bough a couple to try next cycle. This cycle was:
TEST P-100mg ED
NPP 100mg (50mg ED)
Tren A 100 (50mg ED)
Primo 100mg ED
Used Anavar (70mg) for the first 6 weeks and waited two weeks then switched to Tbol 50mg daily. Didn’t start the tren till week 8 either. I’ve put on 37lbs in 14 weeks so far. This is to be a 16 week cycle. I started GH as well but not till about a month ago. All my gear is pcom except my growth. Pcom has some quality gear! Once I started the tren A I noticed that I wasn’t sleeping as well and I sweat in my sleep pretty bad on good tren. That’s just the sides that get me the worst. Had those immediately. Most of that stopped when I started the GH though!

What are you running

The first 2 weeks of my cycle due to the circumstances being sick and all I went really slow introducing a higher test dose then adding a little NPP then Anavar and so on. I upped the dose over two weeks to make sure I wouldn’t have any bad reactions despite being cleared by all my doctors and so on.. that’s why I don’t really count those first two weeks in my before and after pics. I suppose I should but all I was doing was testing the drugs in my system with blood test from my TRT doc..

The first 2 weeks of my cycle due to the circumstances being sick and all I went really slow introducing a higher test dose then adding a little NPP then Anavar and so on. I upped the dose over two weeks to make sure I wouldn’t have any bad reactions despite being cleared by all my doctors and so on.. that’s why I don’t really count those first two weeks in my before and after pics. I suppose I should but all I was doing was testing the drugs in my system with blood test from my TRT doc..
I believe your gains. I think it's definitely possible when your body was rebounding. You're before pic isn't technically Natty since the meds fucked your shit up so your pics arnt accurate at all.

Either way hope you recovered 100% dude

I believe your gains. I think it's definitely possible when your body was rebounding. You're before pic isn't technically Natty since the meds fucked your shit up so your pics arnt accurate at all.

Either way hope you recovered 100% dude

Ya that’s why I explained the illness and loss of weight before the gain of weight ext.. I haven’t been natty for years since I let a buddy of mine stupidly convince me that Test was a magic drug when I was a kid in my early 20’s.. lol been on TRT for about 7-8 years on and off since.. haven’t seen a natty pic on this drug forum ever though myself but anyhow. I appreciate that on the recovery!

Have a good night bud..

Ya that’s why I explained the illness and loss of weight before the gain of weight ext.. I haven’t been natty for years since I let a buddy of mine stupidly convince me that Test was a magic drug when I was a kid in my early 20’s.. lol been on TRT for about 7-8 years on and off since.. haven’t seen a natty pic on this drug forum ever though myself but anyhow. I appreciate that on the recovery!

Have a good night bud..
You 2

Listen dude , you made amazing gains. You basically got everything back that you lost.
And glad you’re feeling better.

You guys are more concerned with how he’s lying about the amount of muscle he put on yet didn’t even give a shit about him being seriously ill in the hospital.
Some very cold ass people on this forum

Listen dude , you made amazing gains. You basically got everything back that you lost.
And glad you’re feeling better.

You guys are more concerned with how he’s lying about the amount of muscle he put on yet didn’t even give a shit about him being seriously ill in the hospital.
Some very cold ass people on this forum

People are sick these days.

View attachment 94822View attachment 94823View attachment 94824

Bro.. at 11 weeks you look awesome. Keep it up! Setbacks are just a setup to do something even greater. Good job hoss! I know people who went to the hospital for less and gave up after on taking care of themselves.

shit bro, there is not much difference between the “before hospital” and the “”11 week” pics.