MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I actually do apologize for that, wasn't aware you were sick that genuinely sucks and I hope you're recovering well. Thought you added 32lbs to what you already were at.

But chill with the house visit stuff, no one is going anywhere to meet anyone.

Also I have nothing bad to say abut Pharmacon actual gear. Using their Test C 200 amps currently.

Thank you bro that actually means a lot! For real!

Thank you bro that actually means a lot! For real!
Of course, I can be a dick (as we all can) but I am not a mean person. I know how hard we all work for our physique and with a major set-back like that it's good that you didn't let it get you down and you bounced right back.
That was mature to apologize bro ( no sarcasm )
On another note , glad you having a good run so far on the test. aren’t the amps 250mg as well ?
Lol I have my moments, yeah like @Lean_N_Mean said, the Test E amps are 250 but the C is 200. Liking it so far, 0 pip and haven't notice any change switching from the other lab to this one.

Of course, I can be a dick (as we all can) but I am not a mean person. I know how hard we all work for our physique and with a major set-back like that it's good that you didn't let it get you down and you bounced right back.

Lol I have my moments, yeah like @Lean_N_Mean said, the Test E amps are 250 but the C is 200. Liking it so far, 0 pip and haven't notice any change switching from the other lab to this one.

Usually people on these forums take shit the wrong way right off the bat and I get that and I’ve posted some replies back at you I apologies for today but as you can imagine I was pretty ticked when I saw all the posts after explaining I was sick and that’s why the weight was coming back. I also explained that I didn’t count the first two weeks of my cycle cause I was slowly ramping up on different meds to see how my body reacted for safety reasons and wanted to see what my bloods looked like ext.. technically I should be saying I’m on week 14 like I said but the only thing the first two weeks did is bloat the fuck out of me with water weight. lol
You and I have had our moments and I truly appreciate the apology bud! I owe you a few of my own so I apologies too!

Usually people on these forums take shit the wrong way right off the bat and I get that and I’ve posted some replies back at you I apologies for today but as you can imagine I was pretty ticked when I saw all the posts after explaining I was sick and that’s why the weight was coming back. I also explained that I didn’t count the first two weeks of my cycle cause I was slowly ramping up on different meds to see how my body reacted for safety reasons and wanted to see what my bloods looked like ext.. technically I should be saying I’m on week 14 like I said but the only thing the first two weeks did is bloat the fuck out of me with water weight. lol
You and I have had our moments and I truly appreciate the apology bud! I owe you a few of my own so I apologies too!

We're good the beef is squashed. I sincerely mean it, hope you bounce back leaner and meaner than before!

FYI to anyone with an order out I guess there’s a new warehouse for pcom that they’re shipping from but they don’t sell from. I think it’s just closer to their lab. I bought an order for a different cycle to start in Dec. and they only shipped half but they wrote me right back and told me they will fix it immediately and send me an extra little something for the problem. Way cool of them. I’m just happy they are so fast to ship my missing gear but they got right on it plus some. I don’t feel like I should announce where they emailed me their warehouses are but most people who buy regularly know already. I bought some EQ 300mg and some more Primo 200mg. I also ordered their GW1516 that I’m waiting on with some of their HGH too but that’s literally three different orders. The new warehouse was here much faster than normal though just a heads up.. thought I’d fill everyone in on that. I’ll let y’all know when the packages land on my door.

FYI to anyone with an order out I guess there’s a new warehouse for pcom that they’re shipping from but they don’t sell from. I think it’s just closer to their lab. I bought an order for a different cycle to start in Dec. and they only shipped half but they wrote me right back and told me they will fix it immediately and send me an extra little something for the problem. Way cool of them. I’m just happy they are so fast to ship my missing gear but they got right on it plus some. I don’t feel like I should announce where they emailed me their warehouses are but most people who buy regularly know already. I bought some EQ 300mg and some more Primo 200mg. I also ordered their GW1516 that I’m waiting on with some of their HGH too but that’s literally three different orders. The new warehouse was here much faster than normal though just a heads up.. thought I’d fill everyone in on that. I’ll let y’all know when the packages land on my door.

You are supposed to keep your mouth shut!
Why the fuck do you think you should announce information like that.
They've already said they have something for high seizure area's that they will use to help on shipments and for people to KEEP quiet!

I never said anything about the where or how long or anything with any worth while info they didn’t already say and even mentioned that I wasn’t gonna mention it out of common sense bro, calm down! All I announced is that they messed up an order of mine because they’re having issues with the new people and they made it extra right with me...
That’s it!!!

Bro you need to re-read that post! lol wow.. I was giving pcom props for fixing a mistake very quickly and with an extra.. not a bad thing to say. you having a bad night bro? Jesus!

Your post said as much or more as mine did as for what you’re saying not to speak about it so, best to not to talk about it bud! [emoji106]

Last edited:
How are you really cool if you literally just threaten to take his life ?
And are you proud to say you have taken 62 lives from this world ? That’s not something to at all brag upon dark. Seriously you need to take a moment and regather yourself

Damn I don’t even remember talking about me killing people because I never talk about that shit.Those are not good memories and @Lean_N_Mean my bad guess the stress of the training that I doing now and the tren got me fuck up but drop the name calling

cant upload a pix i dont know why, but
this is a link to how i look 3 week ago before i got my shoulder surgery

https://ibb.co/kRMGw8
https://ibb.co/dLRib8

Well where’s your fucking apology for shoving your tiny foot in your vagina calling me a fucking Liar douche? I posted pics and obviously you don’t read any threads cause you would’ve seen the reason why I had lost the weight in the first place? Talked a lot of shit then got really quiet when you were proved to be a fucking moron huh? lol what no apology??? Ya thought not!
You go!!! What would you be lying about???

Damn I don’t even remember talking about me killing people because I never talk about that shit.Those are not good memories and @Lean_N_Mean my bad guess the stress of the training that I doing now and the tren got me fuck up but drop the name calling
Please don’t use tren \ your training as an excuse.. maybe YOU were a dick, and tren enhanced it. If we all used your excuse, we all would be saying stupid shit.

cant upload a pix i dont know why, but
this is a link to how i look 3 week ago before i got my shoulder surgery

https://ibb.co/kRMGw8
https://ibb.co/dLRib8

Dam bro looking on point! Ya I tried to post my week 12 pics yesterday and couldn’t even load an attachment! What’s your body fat there if you know?

Dam bro looking on point! Ya I tried to post my week 12 pics yesterday and couldn’t even load an attachment! What’s your body fat there if you know?

i dont know but for the marine i am 8%body fat,but i dont trust that shit because what they do is this neck-stomach = body fat

anywhere i used winny for the last 5 weeks and that shit dried me up really nice

i dont know but for the marine i am 8%body fat,but i dont trust that shit because what they do is this neck-stomach = body fat

anywhere i used winny for the last 5 weeks and that shit dried me up really nice

I can use any drug without feeling like a dick but the third day I ever tried winny I was ready to start running cars off the road in a traffic jam and thought ya I can’t take this shot anymore and haven’t used it since. I’m good on Tren and really high test but not winny.. lol sucks too cause I’ve got a cycle plus maybe a bottles worth sitting in my safe and I can’t use it unless I suppose I went really low dose. 40mg - 50mg was where I started losing my shit.

8% is still good if that’s right. I’m at 9.9/10 and hats hard to get too! Especially when you’re trying to put more muscle on like a lean bulk.. you’re looking shredded in those pics!

I can use any drug without feeling like a dick but the third day I ever tried winny I was ready to start running cars off the road in a traffic jam and thought ya I can’t take this shot anymore and haven’t used it since. I’m good on Tren and really high test but not winny.. lol sucks too cause I’ve got a cycle plus maybe a bottles worth sitting in my safe and I can’t use it unless I suppose I went really low dose. 40mg - 50mg was where I started losing my shit.

8% is still good if that’s right. I’m at 9.9/10 and hats hard to get too! Especially when you’re trying to put more muscle on like a lean bulk.. you’re looking shredded in those pics!

https://ibb.co/hBHbDo

195lbs by the way