MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

A couple recent Touchdowns on my side :)
I prefer these compounds in low dosages as I age to enjoy nice quality gains, retain lean mass and a good body composition, long-term while minimizing adverse health effects.
Kgi1I4k.jpg

Maybe customers on other boards and telegram groups etc have shared more recent results, but I do not have them.
I don’t dig around too much on other boards, sometimes SST. I mostly stick to Meso :) What other boards can I dig around on, and what Telegram groups should I look for?

There is additional future testing planned, but don't know for sure which products will be included in the next round of testing.
When I get any new results, I will be sure to share them in the analytic results section.
I appreciate the response, thanks. The P50 caught my eye because it’s a nice concentration for Female TRT, not too many out there that are doing that. I’ve seen a couple with C50 but the shorter ester is a bit nicer to dial things in with.

I don’t dig around too much on other boards, sometimes SST. I mostly stick to Meso :) What other boards can I dig around on, and what Telegram groups should I look for?
I don't think I'm familiar with "SST."
I'm just on a few of the other popular English speaking boards. I don't want to link them here out of respect to MESO (I don't want to advertise other boards). Nonetheless, I search around a little bit and didn't find anything more recent in any of the Basicstero sections on those other sites. I don't know if some customers posted any results in other places.

But here is a Telegram channel that I found some analytics results on in the past (link in the code box below).
Code:
https://t.me/chromotest

If I come across anything new, I will share it here on MESO.

Back