MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

A couple recent Touchdowns on my side :)
I prefer these compounds in low dosages as I age to enjoy nice quality gains, retain lean mass and a good body composition, long-term while minimizing adverse health effects.
Kgi1I4k.jpg

Maybe customers on other boards and telegram groups etc have shared more recent results, but I do not have them.
I don’t dig around too much on other boards, sometimes SST. I mostly stick to Meso :) What other boards can I dig around on, and what Telegram groups should I look for?

There is additional future testing planned, but don't know for sure which products will be included in the next round of testing.
When I get any new results, I will be sure to share them in the analytic results section.
I appreciate the response, thanks. The P50 caught my eye because it’s a nice concentration for Female TRT, not too many out there that are doing that. I’ve seen a couple with C50 but the shorter ester is a bit nicer to dial things in with.

I don’t dig around too much on other boards, sometimes SST. I mostly stick to Meso :) What other boards can I dig around on, and what Telegram groups should I look for?
I don't think I'm familiar with "SST."
I'm just on a few of the other popular English speaking boards. I don't want to link them here out of respect to MESO (I don't want to advertise other boards). Nonetheless, I search around a little bit and didn't find anything more recent in any of the Basicstero sections on those other sites. I don't know if some customers posted any results in other places.

But here is a Telegram channel that I found some analytics results on in the past (link in the code box below).
Code:
https://t.me/chromotest

If I come across anything new, I will share it here on MESO.

Has there been any quality issues with Pharmacom products recently? I've run Pharmacom Labs cycles exclusively since 2018. I started ordering from basicstereo.ws in 2021. I have always had fantastic results with Pharmacom gear, until now. I started a DBOL/EQ/TEST cycle four weeks ago. Typically, @ 40mg/day, I would have experienced noticeable gains from the dbol by now. However, this go-round, I have gained zero weight or strength gains (and no side effects, for that matter) from the dbol. Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced this? I checked my dbol verification code on Pharmacom Labs - Code Site, and it's legit.

Has there been any quality issues with Pharmacom products recently? I've run Pharmacom Labs cycles exclusively since 2018. I started ordering from basicstereo.ws in 2021. I have always had fantastic results with Pharmacom gear, until now. I started a DBOL/EQ/TEST cycle four weeks ago. Typically, @ 40mg/day, I would have experienced noticeable gains from the dbol by now. However, this go-round, I have gained zero weight or strength gains (and no side effects, for that matter) from the dbol. Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced this? I checked my dbol verification code on Pharmacom Labs - Code Site, and it's legit.
Hi, the quality of our products has not changed, customers regularly post analysis and reviews in this thread, you can see them on the previous pages.

Back