MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

A couple recent Touchdowns on my side :)
I prefer these compounds in low dosages as I age to enjoy nice quality gains, retain lean mass and a good body composition, long-term while minimizing adverse health effects.
Kgi1I4k.jpg

Maybe customers on other boards and telegram groups etc have shared more recent results, but I do not have them.
I don’t dig around too much on other boards, sometimes SST. I mostly stick to Meso :) What other boards can I dig around on, and what Telegram groups should I look for?

There is additional future testing planned, but don't know for sure which products will be included in the next round of testing.
When I get any new results, I will be sure to share them in the analytic results section.
I appreciate the response, thanks. The P50 caught my eye because it’s a nice concentration for Female TRT, not too many out there that are doing that. I’ve seen a couple with C50 but the shorter ester is a bit nicer to dial things in with.

I don’t dig around too much on other boards, sometimes SST. I mostly stick to Meso :) What other boards can I dig around on, and what Telegram groups should I look for?
I don't think I'm familiar with "SST."
I'm just on a few of the other popular English speaking boards. I don't want to link them here out of respect to MESO (I don't want to advertise other boards). Nonetheless, I search around a little bit and didn't find anything more recent in any of the Basicstero sections on those other sites. I don't know if some customers posted any results in other places.

But here is a Telegram channel that I found some analytics results on in the past (link in the code box below).
Code:
https://t.me/chromotest

If I come across anything new, I will share it here on MESO.

Has there been any quality issues with Pharmacom products recently? I've run Pharmacom Labs cycles exclusively since 2018. I started ordering from basicstereo.ws in 2021. I have always had fantastic results with Pharmacom gear, until now. I started a DBOL/EQ/TEST cycle four weeks ago. Typically, @ 40mg/day, I would have experienced noticeable gains from the dbol by now. However, this go-round, I have gained zero weight or strength gains (and no side effects, for that matter) from the dbol. Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced this? I checked my dbol verification code on Pharmacom Labs - Code Site, and it's legit.

Has there been any quality issues with Pharmacom products recently? I've run Pharmacom Labs cycles exclusively since 2018. I started ordering from basicstereo.ws in 2021. I have always had fantastic results with Pharmacom gear, until now. I started a DBOL/EQ/TEST cycle four weeks ago. Typically, @ 40mg/day, I would have experienced noticeable gains from the dbol by now. However, this go-round, I have gained zero weight or strength gains (and no side effects, for that matter) from the dbol. Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced this? I checked my dbol verification code on Pharmacom Labs - Code Site, and it's legit.
Hi, the quality of our products has not changed, customers regularly post analysis and reviews in this thread, you can see them on the previous pages.

Here is a Dbol 3rd-party analytic testing result from earlier this year.

DIANABOLOS: Dianabol 10 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
BtVr1WF.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Methandienone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 10.51 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

Interesting. I just finished 3 months of their dbol at 40 mg per day. Did not gain a single pound and had no side effects. I'm not saying it's not a legit product, just reporting my personal experience. Ordered us domestic.

Received my order in less than two weeks. Part of the promo I received two vials of semaglutide. For my little experiment, I’m going to do half a milligram a week for eight weeks and see how much weight I lose. I just did my first injection no pip at all also one being reconstituted it mixed very easily.IMG_4491.webp

Interesting. I just finished 3 months of their dbol at 40 mg per day. Did not gain a single pound and had no side effects. I'm not saying it's not a legit product, just reporting my personal experience. Ordered us domestic.
Hi, we regularly test our products, in the post above you can see the results of Jano testing. We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you wanted, perhaps you should change your training and nutrition program. You can also contact our store support team and they will advise you on how to take our products to maximize your results.

There was a significant price reduction for the International Warehouse at the very end of 2023.
This means the regular price is much lower instead of having temporary promos.
See the posts quoted below for the news announcements about it.

EDIT to add: and, here (post linked below) is a collection of testing results from the end of 2023. I think there was another round of testing in 2024 (before I made the post linked below) and those results can be found in the analytic testing results sub-forum.

Does that mean there won’t be anymore promo sales ever and all international pricing is reduced going forward?

Back