Pharmacom test p 100!!!

The domestic store has never relabeled? I believe there was a problem in the past. Regardless the domestic store has not had a promo in the last yr.
No that was Darius relabel promo. It happened once.
Didn't happen again. Was some
Deca If i remember correctly or somethingelse.

I don't think the test P is bunk
Or underdosed.

To me something sketchy is going on here. I would like for him to inject again and draw blood again at 24h.
Please post full bloods as well I haven't seen it.

Maybe it's just me that don't want to believe in pharmacom being bad... But I never got disappointed by them. Can't jump on the gun before seeing real proof.

By the way could be the blood test. Last time I ordered a blood test injecting test E and EQ I got total level of 12xxx ng

Clearly some lab test error... Lol

Enough of the bullshit.Derek I know how you feel if you're telling the truth, but your gear is garbage. That's if youre being honest which I have a good feeling you are because I was In the same situation.
These shit bags here tried to bash me for saying my test c from Astro was underdosed and I was only after free gear. Another member here on the forum and myself were using the same batch. I was doing 500 per week and my total t came back 1430 and dogmeat I believe was the name was doing 750 and he posted his bloods they came back 1800ish? Regardless of what everyone says, only a few months later did Astro come out saying he had some low dosed batches of test c and would be reshipping. I however did not have this "batch" according to him.
I tried to help this community here at meso where "we are a safe community and look out for eachother." by giving real honest feedback. Its horse shit, no one here likes honesty and no one here gives a fuck about you.

And sending it to simec, what the fuck will that prove? How do you truly know your vial will be tested and pharamacom doesnt have vested interest with simec? How do you know? You don't!
Its about as bogus as this fucking anabolic lab test crap. All the gear sent there to be tested could be cherry picked before hand if its the results are real! And now the new thing is because you donate money to this stupid fucking thing you're now an approved and trustworthy member! It was a genius way to make money! I gotta admit, it really was and lucrative im sure.
Most of the members here are fucking troglodytes and incapable of critical thinking.
Meso isn't what it used to be.

Last edited:

Or underdosed.

To me something sketchy is going on here. I would like for him to inject again and draw blood again at 24h.

Maybe it's just me that don't want to believe in pharmacom being bad... But I never got disappointed by them. Can't jump on the gun before seeing real proof.

By the way could be the blood test. Last time I ordered a blood test injecting test E and EQ I got total level of 12xxx ng

i think i read that before by someone els who got back rediculous high results back. i think someone explained that the eq can show up false as testosterone, same way that tren (and deca?) can show up falsly as estrogen.

Or underdosed.

You sir, have lost your damn mind. How COULD you know whether or not it's bunk or underdosed? AL SHOWED they sent out underdosed test p amps, so obviously it happens! Pharmacom PHARMA Test P100 Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab

Shit happens man, Pcom is dealing with Chinese raws just like everyone else. I'm sure they have deals in place with their suppliers due to their purchase volume, but shit can STILL happen.

Your statement about this OP needing to pin gear again and go get bloods redone is fucking ludicrous and downright rude.

Your statement about not wanting to believe it's possible sums it all up. Well, believe it. Your little blessing Pcom isn't perfect, no one is. I think Pcom puts out a good product overall, I've bought a lot of their shit. I don't, however, believe mistakes CANNOT happen. You sir, are delusional. I really doubt this guy is trying to get a few free bottles of the cheapest test available... We cannot crucify members who show us bad bloods, it's backwards.

yes this is true. i asked him for order number . waiting.
I wish yall would stop crying about the fucking promo. I'm cooperating and sending the shit. I just messaged you. Never in my life seen people so worked up over something that don't even matter. What's it matter if I got promo credit or not to you? I don't care what yall say I got credit on my account when I ordered so suck it seven dog

I wish yall would stop crying about the fucking promo. I'm cooperating and sending the shit. I just messaged you. Never in my life seen people so worked up over something that don't even matter. What's it matter if I got promo credit or not to you? I don't care what yall say I got credit on my account when I ordered so suck it seven dog

Not from the domestic store bitch. It looks like to me you got ripped off by someone else and you're trying to get Pharmacom to pay for your mistake. My opinion is you never ordered from em.

Input please!

^^This thread interesting.

Not from the domestic store bitch. It looks like to me you got ripped off by someone else and you're trying to get Pharmacom to pay for your mistake. My opinion is you never ordered from em.

Input please!

^^This thread interesting.
That was from domestic supply not basic. That has already been posted here you fucking moron god damn your a tool

Enough of the bullshit.Derek I know how you feel if you're telling the truth, but your gear is garbage. That's if youre being honest which I have a good feeling you are because I was In the same situation.
These shit bags here tried to bash me for saying my test c from Astro was underdosed and I was only after free gear. Another member here on the forum and myself were using the same batch. I was doing 500 per week and my total t came back 1430 and dogmeat I believe was the name was doing 750 and he posted his bloods they came back 1800ish? Regardless of what everyone says, only a few months later did Astro come out saying he had some low dosed batches of test c and would be reshipping. I however did not have this "batch" according to him.
I tried to help this community here at meso where "we are a safe community and look out for eachother." by giving real honest feedback. Its horse shit, no one here likes honesty and no one here gives a fuck about you.

And sending it to simec, what the fuck will that prove? How do you truly know your vial will be tested and pharamacom doesnt have vested interest with simec? How do you know? You don't!
Its about as bogus as this fucking anabolic lab test crap. All the gear sent there to be tested could be cherry picked before hand if its the results are real! And now the new thing is because you donate money to this stupid fucking thing you're now an approved and trustworthy member! It was a genius way to make money! I gotta admit, it really was and lucrative im sure.
Most of the members here are fucking troglodytes and incapable of critical thinking.
Meso isn't what it used to be.
the only bullshit here is what you just said. Chromotography is the only reliable way to measure the contents and its dosage.
1. Bloodwork could be fucked up.
2. He did bloodwork only 5 hours after he pinned test.
3. Some other medications or some individual reaction or whatever else could influence the result.
Simec is accredited GMP certified lab working according to all standards and regulations, do you really think that Simec would counterfeit results? He sends exacly his product directly to Simec address, we are not involved. Moreover Simec is completely and fully responsible for their report, they always check the results twice, all reports are verifiable and if required they can even stand in a court and confirm they reports are genuine. Testing in Simec would prove absolutely everything! If not Simec, he can send it to another lab, i forgot its name, the french one for example, Millard used it for anaboliclab to test masteron. For some reason they did not reply to our requests when we tried to send samples to them but probably Millard could help him.
In any case chromotography provides the only 100% trustworthy result.
As for the last part of your message... you are just an idiot. Millard purchases all samples anonymously. Nobody except him knows which samples are gonna be tested. Even if only some definite samples were chosen it would change absolutely nothing, because all our products are produced equal. There are no some special batches or whatever. You can not believe it, but i don`t fucking care. As evidence we offered a lot of times for absolutely all our customers an opportunity to send exactly their products to a lab, Simec, or any other verified lab, but almost nobody took advantage of it.

the only bullshit here is what you just said. Chromotography is the only reliable way to measure the contents and its dosage.
1. Bloodwork could be fucked up.
2. He did bloodwork only 5 hours after he pinned test.
3. Some other medications or some individual reaction or whatever else could influence the result.
Simec is accredited GMP certified lab working according to all standards and regulations, do you really think that Simec would counterfeit results? He sends exacly his product directly to Simec address, we are not involved. Moreover Simec is completely and fully responsible for their report, they always check the results twice, all reports are verifiable and if required they can even stand in a court and confirm they reports are genuine. Testing in Simec would prove absolutely everything! If not Simec, he can send it to another lab, i forgot its name, the french one for example, Millard used it for anaboliclab to test masteron. For some reason they did not reply to our requests when we tried to send samples to them but probably Millard could help him.
In any case chromotography provides the only 100% trustworthy result.
As for the last part of your message... you are just an idiot. Millard purchases all samples anonymously. Nobody except him knows which samples are gonna be tested. Even if only some definite samples were chosen it would change absolutely nothing, because all our products are produced equal. There are no some special batches or whatever. You can not believe it, but i don`t fucking care. As evidence we offered a lot of times for absolutely all our customers an opportunity to send exactly their products to a lab, Simec, or any other verified lab, but almost nobody took advantage of it.
But I had been pinning for over 4 weeks

I'm seriously just fucking over it. I don't want nothing. I'll cut my loss and fuck off for yall! Got a bunch of wanna be private investigators around here that don't know what the hell they are talking about

That was from domestic supply not basic. That has already been posted here you fucking moron god damn your a tool

I'm not the one that doesn't know if I ordered domestic or international. Frank's here send him the order # you cunt.

I'm seriously just fucking over it. I don't want nothing. I'll cut my loss and fuck off for yall! Got a bunch of wanna be private investigators around here that don't know what the hell they are talking about

Chill.

Have yourself a joint and Pepsi.

Wait to get instructions for sending the vial to simec. If your vial is fucked I'm sincerely going to enjoy watching some dudes with broken English eat their words.

Lol that tells it. Un-Fucking-Believable what a fucking pc of shit.

Chill.

Have yourself a joint and Pepsi.

Wait to get instructions for sending the vial to simec. If your vial is fucked I'm sincerely going to enjoy watching some dudes with broken English eat their words.

He has no order # from Pharmacom. He will be sending vials from other source.

He has no order # from Pharmacom. He will be sending vials from other source.
i don`t think this gonna work. I informed everyone from the very beginning, we are ready to cover testing expenses only for orders placed in our store. I am not going to spend by several times more than that vial of test p costs if it was ordered even not in our store.