Pharmacom test p 100!!!

This is what everyone should be aware of. Yes domestic is faster, but they relabel em and there's always gonna be that chance they fucked up. Who the fuck knows who the hire to do it. I'd guess the cheapest labor possible.
don`t speak what you have no idea about. domestic vials are not relabeled. all vials are with original labels stuck at our production line by a machine. everyone who ordered there saw all labels are absolutely even, not skew.
I am leaving the doc office as we speak with my bloodwork and total test is a 366 and I'm 25 years old on 700 a week test prop 100mg Ed as soon as I get home and can figure out how to post a pic I will. What do I need to hide address and doc name?
Sure we are ready to test it. We need to hurry, cause a couple of days ago we received the following message from Simec:
just wanted to inform you about Simec has reduced service in July 2016. From July 7th to July 22th I am not at work. Within this time, no new samples can be started. So if you do have some samples for us, please send them the next few days, or wait until end of July when everybody is available again.

So, need to send it to Simec asap. I personaly think something is wrong with the blood work result, such mistakes happen as well. LH and FSH would not be low if test p was bunk.

Last edited:
i see nothing in this thread that makes me doubt pharmacom. my next guess is he will come come up with some reason he can't walk to the post office and send it to simec

and i'm not sitting here bashing pharmacom. I have seen a lot of good things on their products that's why have went with them. maybe everybody else's shit is great and I'm just having a problem with mine, I don't know. But yes I am willing to send it in today

don`t speak what you have no idea about. domestic vials are not relabeled. all vials are with original labels stuck at our production line by a machine. everyone who ordered there saw all labels are absolutely even, not skew.

The domestic store has never relabeled? I believe there was a problem in the past. Regardless the domestic store has not had a promo in the last yr.

Pharmacom responded to my concerns with the test prop rather quickly over PM. They willingly agree to send sample to Simec at there expense . I will do so also in the next week. Don't believe any ones bashing pharmacom. I myself welcome people's concerns good or bad. People can make then make informed decisions for themselves.

I could have swore I heard pharmacom people themselves say that they are relabeled domestically? Am I wrong

The domestic store has never relabeled? I believe there was a problem in the past. Regardless the domestic store has not had a promo in the last yr.
Maybe I ordered int. but I clicked U.S. domestic and when I got ready for check out it popped up that I had free credit. I don't know man if you say there has not been promo on domestic I believe you. But I got credit on my order. It was my first time and I don't know much about those sites other than the one order I made

Pharmacom responded to my concerns with the test prop rather quickly over PM. They willingly agree to send sample to Simec at there expense . I will do so also in the next week. Don't believe any ones bashing pharmacom. I myself welcome people's concerns good or bad. People can make then make informed decisions for themselves.
Yes they got back with me also

Maybe I ordered int. but I clicked U.S. domestic and when I got ready for check out it popped up that I had free credit. I don't know man if you say there has not been promo on domestic I believe you. But I got credit on my order. It was my first time and I don't know much about those sites other than the one order I made

You don't know if you ordered domestic or international. You don't know when you started the test p. This is fucking hilarious to me. How could you not know these things?

Fuck... our shipper was probably tipsy when he was sticking these labels. Sorry man, I ask him to be more accurate. As I said before we ship vials to USA without labels and our shipper sticks them on.

why don`t you post the date when it was posted? I said it in the beginning of 2015. it was said about our first shipper for the domestic warehouse when we were not aware about delivery ways yet and how the system works. later i stated that we changed shippers and work now with a team of trusted people we know within several years. we have no issues with them at all, delivery ways are stable now. customer get all items in original labels and packages as they come out from the production line.

You don't know if you ordered domestic or international. You don't know when you started the test p. This is fucking hilarious to me. How could you not know these things?
Your just a fucking ass hole is what you are and I'm done talking to you. I do know these things I gave E man all my info in pm I'm not keep going on and on about this with your up tight ass. I really don't care what you think

why don`t you post the date when it was posted? I said it in the very beginning of 2015 or maybe even end of 2014 if i remember right. in any case it was with our first shipper for the domestic warehouse when we were not aware about delivery ways yet and how the system works. later i stated that we changed shippers and work now with a team of trusted people we know within several years. we have no issues with them at all, delivery ways are stable now. customer get all items in original labels and packages as they come out from the production line.

Yeah all you have to do is click on the red arrow and it takes you to the post April 4th, 2015. All I'm sayin is there was a problem in the past. I thought you still relabeled, if you don't that's fucking awesome, glad to hear it and I know now.

Your just a fucking ass hole is what you are and I'm done talking to you. I do know these things I gave E man all my info in pm I'm not keep going on and on about this with your up tight ass. I really don't care what you think

I may be an asshole but you're the fucking idiot that don't know these things. Lmao One more time, when did you start the test p and when did you order?

Yeah all you have to do is click on the red arrow and it takes you to the post April 4th, 2015. All I'm sayin is there was a problem in the past. I thought you still relabeled, if you don't that's fucking awesome, glad to hear it and I know now.
we don`t. we relabeled vials only for our first restock of the domestic warehouse and we received a lot of complains that time about screw labels. it is always seen when a label is stuck by a machine or just by hand. Since about July-August 2015 we ship all domestic products untouched in original packaging.

I may be an asshole but you're the fucking idiot that don't know these things. Lmao One more time, when did you start the test p and when did you order?
the guy took his blood only 5 hours after the injection as per his words. this is by far not the best timing chosen. but even taken this into account i agree the result is odd.

we don`t. we relabeled vials only for our first restock of the domestic warehouse and we received a lot of complains that time about screw labels. it is always seen when a label is stuck by a machine or just by hand. Since about July-August we ship all domestic products untouched in original packaging.

Thanks. My fault...sorry for the confusion.

the guy took his blood only 5 hours after the injection as per his words. this is by far not the best timing chosen. but even taken this into account i agree the result is odd.

My biggest deal with him is he said he ordered domestic and got the promo. Buy $300 get $200 free, that has NEVER been offered through the domestic store right?