Pharmacom test p 100!!!

Chill.

Have yourself a joint and Pepsi.

Wait to get instructions for sending the vial to simec. If your vial is fucked I'm sincerely going to enjoy watching some dudes with broken English eat their words.[/QUOTE
i don`t think this gonna work. I informed everyone from the very beginning, we are ready to cover testing expenses only for orders placed in our store. I am not going to spend by several times more than that vial of test p costs if it was ordered even not in our store.
the test p is from your store. Basicstero I'm sending you my info in your pm

i don`t think this gonna work. I informed everyone from the very beginning, we are ready to cover testing expenses only for orders placed in our store. I am not going to spend by several times more than that vial of test p costs if it was ordered even not in our store.

That's what I'm sayin he didn't order from either one of your store. He got this test p from another source.

I don't believe that's correct.

He got fake Pcom cyp from domestic supply. That's when he bought the prop from pcom here.
Thank you!! God that guy is such an asshole that can't read he seriously is making my blood boil with his stupidity

Thank you!! God that guy is such an asshole that can't read he seriously is making my blood boil with his stupidity

I don't believe that's correct.

He got fake Pcom cyp from domestic supply. That's when he bought the prop from pcom here.
i am still waiting. i asked him for tracking number. he replied first that that order was deleted so i will not find it in any case. but he did not know that we have backups at our offline server. after this he said he does not remember order number because it was deleted. ok, this is also not a problem. i am able to find an order based on the name, address, postal code or username in our store. waiting when he provides something.

i am still waiting. i asked him for tracking number. he replied first that that order was deleted so i will not find it in any case. but he did not know that we have back ups at our offline server. after this he said he does not remember order number because it was deleted. ok, this is also not a problem. i am able to find an order based on the name, address, postal code or username in our store. waiting when he provides something.
I sent address just like you asked??

i am still waiting. i asked him for tracking number. he replied first that that order was deleted so i will not find it in any case. but he did not know that we have back ups at our offline server. after this he said he does not remember order number because it was deleted. ok, this is also not a problem. i am able to find an order based on the name, address, postal code or username in our store. waiting when he provides something.

Cool. Another source that stores customer info then?

OP lose all e-mail notifications too?

Cool. Another source that stores customer info then?

That's exactly what I was thinking... lmao

Why have a delete button when you are saving the information on another server.

I sent address just like you asked??
thanks. i confirm. you indeed placed an order in our store and got 3 vials of test p from us.
it is cleared, now as i said before we are ready to cover testing expenses, if you send a vial to Simec.

He said they could pull it up by my info in the pm and I gave it to them. Wich I'm not crazy about since I deleted it but I'm still cooperating I don't see why they are getting ill with me

He said they could pull it up by my info in the pm and I gave it to them. Wich I'm not crazy about since I deleted it but I'm still cooperating I don't see why they are getting ill with me

AFTER HE FUCKING DELETED THE ORDER.

@CdnGuy get a load of this bullshit ^

What are you talking about dude???

Naps just got hit and had customer info posted online and now this guy just admitted to doing the same!!!

No fucking shit they store customer info, but you can delete it yourself.

No fucking shit they store customer info, but you can delete it yourself.

He just said it's stored even though it was deleted.

I'm cool with you seven but I am clueless why you're defending a source without giving a member the benefit of the doubt brother.