Pharmacom test p 100!!!

Well well well.... Now we all know your full of shit.. At least on one thing,.. If you ordered on 6/2 how the fuck are you alittle over 4 weeks in this cycle?
I just sent you the email. I was trying to run a beer truck and post at the same time and I looked at the wrong email I'm sorry. I just pm it to you

The fuzziness of your story concerns me.
Whatever yall I'm done messing with it. I looked at the wrong email. I ordered from potg on 6/2 have not ran the stuff yet. And when I was looking for the date he asked for I looked at the wrong conformation email. I will send it to you as I just pm it to him

Anyways I don't have nothing to prove to any of you. I have my order details and talking with the ppl from pharmacom is all I care about. Yall talk shit or not believe me I don't care. Anything you want I will send you in a pm thanks

Anyways I don't have nothing to prove to any of you. I have my order details and talking with the ppl from pharmacom is all I care about. Yall talk shit or not believe me I don't care. Anything you want I will send you in a pm thanks

You mind posting order details, like when it shipped/arrived to your residence? You can black out personal identifying information of course.

You send me an email list of another company... Wheres the email from basic?
I know I was just showing you that was the one I looked at that siad 6/2. I just glanced at it and thought it was the pharmacom one. I made a mistake and looked at the wrong email, im human and make mistakes, sorry. I'm sure I do and I will look for it

I know I was just showing you that was the one I looked at that siad 6/2. I just glanced at it and thought it was the pharmacom one. I made a mistake and looked at the wrong email, im human and make mistakes, sorry. I'm sure I do and I will look for it

Yes post the basicstero information. Or send it in PM or w/e.

Lol you made the same mistake to me a couple hrs ago. I know I said I didn't wanna argue, but you are FOS!!

Tell the truth...you been using another labs test and you removed some from the Pharmacom vial right??

Lol you made the same mistake to me a couple hrs ago. I know I said I didn't wanna argue, but you are FOS!!
I sent them the same one I sent you because they are talking about the 6/2 order date just like you were buddy. I was showing them why I said 6/2 because I looked at that email. They are talking about the post I made a few hours ago man yall are some real fucking Meat heads.

Atleast someone got their pharmacom LOL. I'm still waiting on my tracking and it's been 11days still can't cry yet though. INT takes time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So yall are saying I paid for bloods to get on here and play games? Man yall are more paranoid than a trailer full of meth heads

So yall are saying I paid for bloods to get on here and play games? Man yall are more paranoid than a trailer full of meth heads

I'm saying you GOT paid by another company to shit on pharmacom.... Nice try bro hope they cut your pay in half with all the mistakes you made