Pharmacom test p 100!!!

This is what everyone should be aware of. Yes domestic is faster, but they relabel em and there's always gonna be that chance they fucked up. Who the fuck knows who the hire to do it. I'd guess the cheapest labor possible.
Take a look at their product offerings, my BET would be it's another compound that has the same color flip top ;)

Anything yall want me to post to prove anything I will. I have nothing to
Fucking hide. It's like you post high numbers you get a thank you, but if you post shot numbers your lying?? Get the fuck out of here lol

Fucking hide. It's like you post high numbers you get a thank you, but if you post shot numbers your lying?? Get the fuck out of here lol
Just chill and wait for Pharmacom to reply to this.

We see scammers, reverse scammers, the whole deal around here. Everyone's sensitive about it, but there's no need to get worked up. Don't post your personal info.

Chill man. I know your pissed cuz it looks like you got fucked. If you got fucked a lot of other people did too. Everyone wants to help you. Most guys here have NO problem calling out bad gear. Meso is all about safety.

I'm sorry June i don't know why I said August 6/2 I looked at 6 the six and though August in sorry hell I'll post my damn email I don't give a fuck and fuck you guy

No you don't have to do that, just look at the site no promo's for Domestic store pretty fucking simple.

I am stunned myself. Little over 4 weeks and I'm not trying to talk shit or down the brand but I have the blood work In my hands as we speak how do I upload a pic

I'm sorry June i don't know why I said August 6/2 I looked at 6 the six and though August in sorry hell I'll post my damn email I don't give a fuck and fuck you guy

Well well well.... Now we all know your full of shit.. At least on one thing,.. If you ordered on 6/2 how the fuck are you alittle over 4 weeks in this cycle?

Yeah wtf. At best he would be ~3 weeks into the cycle.
Not even.. Got bloods on 20th.. Order on 6/2.. They don't email the day you recieve so at best he got good by 6/5 if that... 15 days in at absolute most...

Just wondering how many vials did you order?

Not even.. Got bloods on 20th.. Order on 6/2.. They don't email the day you recieve so at best he got good by 6/5 if that... 15 days in at absolute most...

Just wondering how many vials did you order?

Yeah, a bit concerning how he could mess up a detail like that. Almost discredits his entire post. Good catch bro. I wonder how he responds to this.

Edit: BTW the 2nd was a Thursday, so they prob shipped out Friday and he didn't get the product until the 6th (Mon) or 7th (Tue).

Well this sucks. I'm not sure if this has been said before but is it possible that pharmacom has simec paid off for favorable results?

I'm certainly not questioning anabolic lab, Millard or the motives behind AL but they have stellar results every time but bloodsposted here have been very inconsistent.

I hope it's something as simple as mislabeling. My dealings with basicstero have gone really well so far but it doesn't mean anything if the gear isn't up to par.

Last edited:
Well this sucks. I'm not sure if this has been said before but is it possible that pharmacom has simec paid off for favorable results?

I'm certainly not questioning anabolic lab, Millard or the motives behind AL but they have stellar results every time but bloodsposted here have been very inconsistent.

I hope it's something as simple as mislabeling. My dealings with basicstero have gone really well so far but it doesn't mean anything if the gear isn't up to par.

Even in a black market there is fierce competition. This could be a case of a paid member to make a bad report on pharmacom.. It's been done to many companies around. Just mess up on one detail and his word goes to shit.. Nice try

Th
Well well well.... Now we all know your full of shit.. At least on one thing,.. If you ordered on 6/2 how the fuck are you alittle over 4 weeks in this cycle?
at was the wrong order I was looking at I will send you the email man. I was looking at a potg email confirmation